BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 8 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 213 ]  [ Newest Member: Jim_In_Calif ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Diving Discussions
 Crusing & Diving BVI

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lakesponge Posted - Dec 08 2010 : 21:32:20
Friends and us are renting a 42í Power-Cat in the BVI the last week in Feb. Some are active divers. We are planning to take our diving gear minus tanks. We plan on having tanks delivered when we need them knowing we may not need new air tanks daily. We do not have our itinerary fixed yet and are open to recommendations for the actual cruise route and diving / snorkeling locations. The group is laid back and prefers not to do a lot of the bar/club scene, preferring to party aboard, but Iím sure will hit a few bars along the way.

Any recommendations?

Jim
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Capt. Bill1 Posted - Dec 13 2010 : 18:37:10
The Rhone is every bodies must do dive there. And it is a nice dive. There are some other nice spots. Anegada comes to mind. And the shallow reef off Bitter End is interesting. But the majority of the Virgins seemed very fished out to me. Especially compared to the Bahamas and T&Cs. To many years of fish traps I guess.
Chevy427z Posted - Dec 09 2010 : 12:53:41
Sorry, I have nothing to offer, but your trip sounds great! Hope it all goes well!

Mark

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com