BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 216 ]  [ Newest Member: Jim_In_Calif ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 LICC - Long Island Cruising Club
 Hydrohoist for sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jnova1111 Posted - Feb 13 2019 : 13:18:06
I know there is a classified section but I thought I would give LICC first shot. I have a hydrohoist (4 thanks) for sale which lifted my 15,000 vessel without difficulty. Asking $9500. It has the rear mechanic platform. Since I sold my boat I no longer need it but it was a great investment. Leave a message here about how you want to be contacted. It's located Eastern Nassau South Shore. If I am out of line with the post here let me know and I move it to classifieds.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jnova1111 Posted - May 01 2019 : 16:00:37
quote:
Originally posted by nohst

Interested! Please call or text detailed info to 6319435155

Thank you!

Today is 5/1. I'll call you tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Sorry it has taken so long to respond.
jnova1111 Posted - May 01 2019 : 15:57:59
Kwmeyer13 - sorry its taken so long to reply. I haven't been on the site for a few months. The max weight is 15,000 lbs so your vessel exceeds the max.
nohst Posted - Apr 10 2019 : 23:30:33
Interested! Please call or text detailed info to 6319435155

Thank you!
kwmeyer13 Posted - Apr 02 2019 : 18:05:45
Can you give the approximate dimensions of it? Do you think it could lift a 34 Mainship that weighs about 22000 pounds?
jnova1111 Posted - Feb 14 2019 : 10:25:58
Yes, it can be towed and that is how it was delivered to me. The individual who towed it to me was an elderly navy sailor whose vessel was a 24 ft boat that was far from seaworthy. I personally would not have set foot on it. The amazing point of all this was that he had a big hole in his lower neck (tracheostomy) which he covered with a red bandanna. People with a tracheostomy should not be in water past their ankles much less on a boat but it appeared he didn't really care.
CurrentSea Posted - Feb 13 2019 : 20:29:19
How would you move that? Can it be towed in the water?

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com