BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 3 | Guests: 120 ]  [ Total: 123 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 How do I access the fwd head exhaust fan?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pdecat Posted - May 25 2014 : 06:24:46
Carver 440. Anyone know how to access the fwd head fan? It appears to be located behind the mirrors in the head compartment but I don't see any way to remove the mirrors. The drawings show a hatch located in the shower and there is a panel with four screws but it is tightly fit and well caulked and looks too low to access the fan. There is no hatch in the normal sense as there is for the washer dryer access on the opposite side of the shower.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Carvervirgin Posted - Apr 11 2016 : 22:39:49
That's one solution. I like the way you roll#128515;
pdecat Posted - Apr 10 2016 : 10:17:14
No, sold the boat.
wzdr02 Posted - Apr 09 2016 : 19:12:00
Did you access the fan?
wzdr02 Posted - Nov 29 2015 : 14:57:58
When you figure it out please post as I have no idea either. I can hear it (its dying) but cant find it.
RWS Posted - May 28 2014 : 17:21:06
chainsaw anyone ?

The engineers and designers give little thought to the guys in the field who have to twist, turn and contort ourselves into pretzels in an attempt to /service/repair/replace components.

RWS

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com