BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 117 ]  [ Total: 121 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 New England Cruising Club
 Some things never change...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mx8 Posted - Nov 04 2013 : 09:24:02
...such as its always the coldest, windiest day that I pick to single hand the boat to get the lines off the pilings, jump back thru the window, to get out of the slip before it gets pushed into the ice breakers, then get it tied up at the equally windy storage marina, at least I`m consistant.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Riverbed Posted - Nov 11 2014 : 20:39:09
quote:
Originally posted by HOGAN

I'm thinking of the west coast of Florida too!

C'mon down late January thru late April. I'll have some Balashi's waiting for ya! (no Aruba for you?)
HOGAN Posted - Nov 11 2014 : 17:18:32
Nah, not retiring there, as of now, I go 4 - 5 times a year, that's enough for me. I'm thinking Ft. Myers area...
SPIKE Posted - Nov 11 2014 : 16:51:49
Hogan - I thought you were retiring in Aruba!? West Coast cool. Sister in Law lives in Naples. Too pricey and built up, but many other nice places to choose from down there. Ultimate is on a canal with a lift. Have you ever met Riverbed? He is a hoot!
HOGAN Posted - Nov 11 2014 : 08:18:03
I'm thinking of the west coast of Florida too!
SPIKE Posted - Nov 11 2014 : 07:42:34
All buttoned up ~ both boats. Chris Craft going into Durham Fair storage buildings in a few weeks.

Hey Riverbed - see you are checking out SW Florida. You are two years ahead of us.
Riverbed Posted - Nov 04 2014 : 21:00:29
A day with out a ramming or slipping across a frost covered deck is a day without sunshine! Glad it all went well!
eahearn Posted - Nov 03 2014 : 20:57:13
You can say that again! It was blowing yesterday, and snowing too. Wind's supposed to calm down over the next few days, so you should be fine. No reason to rush.
mx8 Posted - Nov 03 2014 : 15:26:49
True to form,Yesterday was the day planned.... I smartened up and didn`t attempt it, very strong winds out of the very exposed north. Tomorrow`s another day.
mx8 Posted - Nov 05 2013 : 07:23:20
Yup, all is well so far, nothing bad happened...next thing wiil be climbing around on it to cover it...I`ll try to plan it so its not on the frostiest morning yet!

TimHenn Posted - Nov 04 2013 : 17:54:51
Yup, come November I've been known to make the marina-move-day on the worst of days. I could single hand my previous 40 but not my current boat, I always have a deck hand..keeps me out of trouble. Come march next year you'll forget about your cold, last day on the boat and be ready for another season...

No one hurt? No damage? Then all is well

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com