BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 8 | Guests: 107 ]  [ Total: 115 ]  [ Newest Member: Voyager56 ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Ask the Captain
 Boo....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Phillbo Posted - Jan 12 2018 : 10:00:00
Quiet in here lately. Must be the snow :)
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bill D. Posted - Jan 17 2018 : 10:06:01
Right now 10 topics show up as "active in the last day" in the NBR, only 2 of them might be called "political".
pdecat Posted - Jan 17 2018 : 09:46:32
first place I think of going for information on anything is the group of smart people on NBR. There are other sources but none more trustworthy IMO.
cwms Posted - Jan 16 2018 : 19:49:32
Big discussion on appliance brands and their reliability
Gregory S Posted - Jan 16 2018 : 16:24:35
Plus it supports the site. You could keep your anchor and just not go into NBR. Lots of reasons to have an anchor other than access to NBR.
pdecat Posted - Jan 12 2018 : 17:07:54
to add topics to Glenn's list

home security systems
adding flash memory to laptops
Chesagansett Posted - Jan 12 2018 : 15:02:05
quote:
Originally posted by Phillbo

Too much politics in NBR for my taste. That's why I let my Anchor expire.

There are lots of other interesting topics besides politics, and nobody forces you to the read the politics topics. You're missing great stuff like discussions of the Georgia-Alabama game, Elon Musk's latest accompishments with SpaceX, and a report on how well robo-vacuums work. Of course, on a regular basis, we all get hungry after seeing BillD's breakfast photos. Sure there will be topics you won't enjoy, but you can skip them.
Phillbo Posted - Jan 12 2018 : 14:26:18
Too much politics in NBR for my taste. That's why I let my Anchor expire.
pdecat Posted - Jan 12 2018 : 11:20:44
Always something going on at NBR if you have an anchor.
Cam Posted - Jan 12 2018 : 10:18:46
quote:
Originally posted by Phillbo

Things will be back to normal pretty soon. A lot of people have their boats laid up.

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com