BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 5 | Guests: 114 ]  [ Total: 119 ]  [ Newest Member: dentray ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 Where to get Carver & Volvo decals

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
abalmuth Posted - Jul 07 2018 : 09:22:31
I need to replace a couple of decals on my new ride
The Volvo one is a flat decal, the Aft Carver one is raised

Any source info world be appreciated

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JimPend Posted - Jul 12 2018 : 22:34:52
Maybe here.

https://www.amazon.com/Carver-Remastered-Decals-Stickers-Generic/dp/B00C8HSC2Q
JimPend Posted - Jul 12 2018 : 22:26:40
Try here.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=carver+boat+decal
billm Posted - Jul 12 2018 : 21:23:47
I think your best bet is one of those boat name graphics internet sites. You will be able to closely match "Volvo" and "carver" in size, font and color. "Carver" won't be raised, but who will know the difference. There are internet sites that sell discontinued boat decals, but I could not find "carver". I just cleaned up my faded old radome with a bright red new "Raytheon".
pdecat Posted - Jul 09 2018 : 09:10:15
Remember the beaters with ugly bodies but hopped engines?
abalmuth Posted - Jul 09 2018 : 08:20:45
quote:
Originally posted by pdecat

Mine deteriorated as well. I took them off. Soon enough I forgot they were ever there.

Funny how on some of the cars during my life i De-badged them to try and make them sleepers.
I think your right and when the letters get really bad I'll just remove the rest
j-d Posted - Jul 09 2018 : 08:14:48
Some of the RV guys have been able to order replacements off the Web from a photo. I'd imagine the photo has to include a yardstick or dimension(s) to get the size and scale right.
pdecat Posted - Jul 09 2018 : 07:10:44
Mine deteriorated as well. I took them off. Soon enough I forgot they were ever there.
abalmuth Posted - Jul 09 2018 : 04:09:32
quote:
Originally posted by pdecat

Try a sign shop for the vinyl Volvo decal. You may have to copy the font.
Why do you need the carver label?

Bruce
Some of the letters are cracked, I'm guessing its just a matter of time before they go south
cmariner32 Posted - Jul 08 2018 : 23:14:09
Maybe he doesn't want his boat to be confused with a Silverton...or worse yet..a Sea Ray??? That's a joke son...doncha know a joke when ya hear one??????

pdecat Posted - Jul 08 2018 : 11:11:19
Try a sign shop for the vinyl Volvo decal. You may have to copy the font.
Why do you need the carver label?
cmariner32 Posted - Jul 07 2018 : 23:22:53
I would contact Carver as the first source depending on the age of your boat-they might still carry some OEM stuff. Ebay would be my 2nd source-there is a lot of Carver parts and "stuff" on there. Good luck!

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.31 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com