BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
Save Password


Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 9 | Guests: 214 ]  [ Total: 223 ]  [ Newest Member: Rleemorris ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 LICC - Long Island Cruising Club
 Plastic panels for side of Carver Motoryacht

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

 Posting Form
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie
Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

   -  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
  Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
harmsway Posted - May 10 2019 : 10:51:11
Lost the left side panel last weekend on a very windy day. It fell to the ground and broke in several places. Still have a small section to try to match color. Any idea where to have it fabricated? I live in Amity Harbor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Call 631-841-5773 Chris
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
harmsway Posted - May 13 2019 : 09:38:56
Thank you for your suggestion. Island Wide Plastics in Sayville has what I need. I found their ad in Boater's World magazine.
pdecat Posted - May 11 2019 : 09:01:48
Look at a plastic store for some sheet stuff that may match.
harmsway Posted - May 11 2019 : 08:18:34
No it is a plastic panel that attaches to the railing around the back and sides of the aft deck. An aft cabin motoryacht has an enclosed aft deck. The top part usually with plastics attached to the Bimini and the bottom with solid white plastic attached to the railing.
pdecat Posted - May 10 2019 : 21:16:59
You mean window
harmsway Posted - May 10 2019 : 18:46:11
On the aft deck, port side
pdecat Posted - May 10 2019 : 11:16:46
What side panel?

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice