BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 186 ]  [ Total: 187 ]  [ Newest Member: Jim_In_Calif ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Wellcraft Owners
 Need instrument panels for '99 Martinique 2600

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
danielcooper9 Posted - Mar 25 2008 : 09:37:25
I just bought this boat and the dashboard panels (for the gauges and switches) are heavily uv damaged. Wellcraft doesn't sell them anymore.

Anyone have ideas on finding used panels or making new ones?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mbabbitt Posted - May 17 2019 : 15:24:39
Where can i buy the red and white/clear led rocker switches as indicated in this picture?

AustinPaul Posted - May 13 2008 : 13:36:40
WELL done Waterdog. That looks fantastic.

Paul
waterdog Posted - May 12 2008 : 16:29:52
Been there with you guys. I decided to make my own panels. Bought a black hairline textured UV stabilized ABS plastic sheet and made them using the old ones as templates. Here are some before and after pictures.

1999 Wellcraft Martinique 2400.

RALPHS Posted - Apr 18 2008 : 10:35:19
pkuschnar - thanks for the tip. I also own a '99 3200 Martinique and needless to say that my panels are in bad shape also. I will have to go there and check out what they have.
pkuschnar Posted - Apr 13 2008 : 07:43:20
Try The Marine Connection Liquidators in Ft. Pierce,Fl. I have A '99 3200 Martinique and found the dashboard panel with all the guages and it had never been used. Wellcraft sold most of their leftover parts to them when they discontinued the Martinique. Go to the guages section and enlarge the picture, that's how I found mine. Google them and go to their website. Good luck !
danielcooper9 Posted - Apr 01 2008 : 13:52:48
Ralph,

Looking at my post, the email address got all screwed up for some reason. I'll try spelling it out differently (maybe putting an email address in doesn't work)

dcooper(then the at symbol)fuchsnorthamerica.com
danielcooper9 Posted - Apr 01 2008 : 13:48:09
Ralph,

I leary of buying one piece because I probably won't find the others and will have to do some custom job, but if it's cheap?

Send me an email with how to get a hold of you and we can discuss. dcooperrb2rb2@gr5tgr5tfuchsnorthamerica.com
whitecrystal1 Posted - Mar 30 2008 : 09:36:22
Probably not much help here but I found a guy on ebay that had two, brand new, right wood panels... the small one that's to the right of the gauge cluster. The one that surrounds the switches. I bought both of them really cheap. I would be willing to part with one (cheap) if it helps. Their for my 2400 but I think they are the same in both models.
TJ7777 Posted - Mar 27 2008 : 20:47:20
HI Daniel,

I own a '01 Martinique and have done a lot of research on the "parts" issues.
According to the factory rep I talked to, the Martinique is the "sum of it's parts".
Many manufacturers made the parts for it.

You can find all these parts from the various manufacturers that made the Martinique what it is. The dash is made of the same plastic composite that Ford and Lincoln use on their dashboards.

I would contact Wellcraft about the manufacturer who made the dashboards. You can also find people on the Web who can make custom plastic parts. Once you do replace it-Use a good protector like Armor All or Finish 2000.
These have UVA and UVB protection.

TJ

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com