BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 2 | Guests: 223 ]  [ Total: 225 ]  [ Newest Member: Jim_In_Calif ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Cruisers Yachts Owners
 A/C Removal help

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Time 2 Play Posted - Apr 29 2009 : 08:18:26
Recently purchased a 1997 3075 Rouge and we love the boat! One of the last clean up items on my list is to clean the coil and perform general maintenance on the A/C unit. Does anyone have any info. on what is the best way to remove or gain better access to the unit other then removing the return air grill, (very limited access through the grill)?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Time 2 Play Posted - Apr 29 2009 : 11:07:57
Thank you for the info!
abalmuth Posted - Apr 29 2009 : 10:25:51
Unless a RO with your model jumps in with details I would call the Cruisers Owners desk at 866 734 2770 or 920 834 2211 Frank & Keith in Cust. service are a wealth of information

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com