BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 149 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: colrhino ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Wellcraft Owners
 Thinking about a Portofino

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
3birds Posted - Jul 06 2010 : 18:52:35
I had a Corsica 37', the little sister to the Portofino. My biggest complaint was engine acess. Anything other than minor routine maintenance meant the decks coming off. For the port side engine it was the passenger seating and the starboard engine it was the cabinet housing the ice machine and sink. What a pain. What is engine access like for the gas powered Portofino's?
My boat would cruise around 18 knots and had a top speed around 24 knots with twin 454's. What do the Portofino's do with this combination?
If you had it to do over, would you buy this boat?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PAPI Posted - Oct 24 2010 : 20:34:13
Did you ever buy a Portofino?
AustinPaul Posted - Jul 08 2010 : 12:22:36
ER is HUGE! Pulling the engine entails all the same items you mentioned on your Corsica.

Sorry, can't help you with performance #'s. I think the Wellcraft site can help.

Paul
PAPI Posted - Jul 07 2010 : 23:05:15
I love my Portofino....one thing the engine room is HUGE!

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com