BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 10 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: Jim_In_Calif ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Cruisers Yachts Owners
 41' Chris Craft (Clearwater)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mickeydd Posted - Aug 04 2010 : 19:38:02
Hey All I know this is Cruisers but, Theres no Chris craft area......lol

I just have a quick question. I'm looking at a 41' Chris Craft in Clearwater. My question is,is there any easy way to get her to the east coast? I'm not familiar with Flordia. Is it there any inland water way from Clearwater to the east coast I guess my question is?

Tks for any help from any one
Mickey
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mickeydd Posted - Aug 07 2010 : 21:15:30
Tks 32, I'll give him a call first of the week woods. Planeing on a 41 footer....gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzs. No fear of that on this end.
Whats the big hurry, where is everyone going no wheres too??
Mickey
Woodsong Posted - Aug 05 2010 : 23:06:49
Call the broker and talk to him- seemed to be a straight shooter and very upfront about the boat's condition. Could be a good deal- great boat- engines on this particular one, from what i have heard, run fine at hull speed but overheat when going on plane.

cmariner32 Posted - Aug 05 2010 : 23:03:28
The only shortcut to the east coast is the Oceechobee waterway from southwest Florida to Stuart.
mickeydd Posted - Aug 05 2010 : 18:45:01
Tks all.........and yea Woodsong, it does have twin volvos. I'm just doing the reseach on volvos now. That must be the little mechanical issue the ads says. Thats probably why their having a hard time moving it.
M
Woodsong Posted - Aug 04 2010 : 22:09:46
you looking at the one powered with twin volvos that overheat? I looked at that boat myself!

dancerscap Posted - Aug 04 2010 : 21:23:13
There is a way, but I've not done it. So, I'll just say file this on the S. Fl. Forum and someone there, will give all you need to know. I'm sure of it.

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com