BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 6 | Guests: 218 ]  [ Total: 224 ]  [ Newest Member: Jim_In_Calif ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Cruisers Yachts Owners
 It's official!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
king5899 Posted - Aug 04 2009 : 16:45:31
We officially took ownership of the 3372 we have been discussing for the last month and a half. We ended up getting the price further down to accommodate a few issues that we encountered during the survey. All in all we are looking forward to getting the boat home this Thursday and enjoying what's left in the summer.

It was a pretty long road to get here, but it will be worth the wait. From the moment we saw this boat coming down the road at us we had a feeling it was the one. It was literally delivered into our laps and comes with the engines, cabin layout and all the options we were looking for.

I'll post some updated pics this weekend.

Thanks for all the help!
MJK

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Good Grief Posted - Aug 17 2009 : 08:34:07
Good luck! Enjoy a toast with champaigne, and don't forget the appropriate ceremonial observations for renaming a boat . ....
CurrentSea Posted - Aug 06 2009 : 08:22:48
Good Luck!
parkrode360 Posted - Aug 06 2009 : 08:15:34
Good luck! Hope to see it this weekend!
king5899 Posted - Aug 05 2009 : 21:43:48
The jitters are setting in. WTF am I forgetting, anything? I'll be up all night, boat should arrive around 1PM at Atlantic Highlands marina.

MJK
Robyns Nest Posted - Aug 04 2009 : 19:31:25
A new Hogan on the horizon? Good for you.
HOGAN Posted - Aug 04 2009 : 18:41:26
Congrats!! Looking more and more like I might be next.
Robyns Nest Posted - Aug 04 2009 : 18:04:18
Good luck with the boat, enjoy it in good health.

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com