BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 2 | Guests: 181 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: colrhino ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Regal Owners
 Any Regal Owners w/ Canvas attached to windshield

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Smilie

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CurrentSea Posted - Aug 13 2011 : 15:12:24
So Taylor made replaced my windshield, but they don't put the snaps back for the canvas.
I am gonna get my canvas guy to do it but I am not sure if they uses clips or screwed them in. He asked me what the old one did and I really don't recall. Was just curious if anyone had it attached to windhshield with the taylor made windshield that has the solid chrome cap on it. It may be unique to 3880/4080 models.

Thanks.

BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.31 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com