BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 3 | Guests: 99 ]  [ Total: 102 ]  [ Newest Member: Heckjo ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Regal Owners
 Welcome to the New Regal Owners Forum!
Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Everyone Sold their Regals? Topic Next Topic: Headliner
Page: of 4

rommer

RO# 12280

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  11:29:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Help spread the word and let people know where our new home is.

Take a moment and let us know your former name if it is different here.

Boats, yup, 5 of em...
WLC - We love Champlin's!

Edited by - rommer on Jun 28 2007 13:09:46

Homeport: Liberty Landing Marina, NJ

Rugger8

RO# 24444

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  11:43:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My name is the same as at the Regal Owners Club. If anyone knows the email address of ED, maybe he has a list of email addresses that we can send the info for the new boatered site to let everyone know we are here.

Jeff
2006 Regal 3560
Dutchtown, NY

Homeport: Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Supsan

RO# 11978

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  11:47:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My name is the same.

Sandy

Homeport: Boynton Beach Florida Go to Top of Page

bhead56

RO# 19588

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  11:50:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rommer, Thanks for volunteering to moderate. I for one have always found your knowledge of boating to be informative and on the mark. As experienced on the ROF, I have also found your ability to separate freedom of speech vs personal attacks to be refreshing. You are not afraid to say that something was "over the rode." I look forward to your keen sense of integrity here at BoaterEd. On another note, I hope we can get word to our "northern" boaters. Sure would miss the picts and stories from the GB and Lake Simcoe. To all our other Regal Owners: I would frequent this site for learning, but rarely posted. As a "non achored" member, I never thought it my place to be highly involved. If this becomes the place we "meet", then I am all for "anchoring up" Scott

Scott & Kathy
2011 Cruisers Yachts 300

Black Pearl
Oneida Lake
Liverpool, NY

Edited by - bhead56 on Jun 28 2007 11:54:07

Homeport: Go to Top of Page

sugilbert

RO# 3854

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  12:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thrilled to have this Regal presence here. Same name on both forums, except I dropped the middle initial to just 'sgilbert'

If anyone has saved a page or 2 in the past from the old forum, maybe we can resurrect a few names--and attempt to get the word out to Regal owners.

I can't imagine a better half dozen, or so, new BoaterEd members than the Canadian Regal owners we had over at ROF.

Will miss the Monday night chats

Steve
"L'Chiam" 29' 2000 Regal Commodore 2660 (2765) T/4.3 Alphas

Homeport: Michigan City/South Bend, IN Go to Top of Page

Rugger8

RO# 24444

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  12:13:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hopefully we can keep the same forum attitude that we had at the regal owners club. because it helped newbies like myself get up to speed without fear of asking dumb questions. I think I might have an email from Vaughn, so I will try and find that and let him know, so hopefully that will spread the word to our Northern Brothers.

Jeff
2006 Regal 3560
Dutchtown, NY

PromisesKept

RO# 27037

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  12:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rommer, Same name ( Promises Kept)
Glad to see you step up to the plate. I,m sure everyone will find this new home without much trouble.Going to miss the old site especially the research Regal specific info.

Steve

Homeport: Virginia Go to Top of Page

rommer

RO# 12280

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  12:22:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did anyone bookmark the link to the owners manuals site? Would like to make that a sticky post here. Never had the ability to do that kind of house keeping work over there. Hmmmm.... I just remembered I have all the model descriptions with engine combos, fuel burns, and cruise speeds. I'll have to dig up that link as well.

Boats, yup, 5 of em...

Homeport: Liberty Landing Marina, NJ Go to Top of Page

PJS

RO# 15823

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  12:25:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to check-in and say I found you all. Same name. The old site probably went down because I finally posted pictures and messed it up somehow. By the way do you post pictures the same way here? Thanks for taking charge Rommer.

Homeport: Grand Haven, MI Go to Top of Page

Panther

RO# 17160

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  13:04:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Panther here. Same name as Regal site. Thanks to BoaterEd for creating a forum for us, especially so quickly. Looking forward to chatting with all my Regal friends.

Homeport: North East, MD Go to Top of Page

avstevec

RO# 27025

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  13:21:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's kind of like, where do we meet if we get seperated in the mall (family & kids & stuff) - but the plan was never laid out with us! Hopefully we won't lose touch with all the comraderie we had over there...

Steve
Jacksonville, FL

Homeport: Jacksonville, FL Go to Top of Page

Kenpcfl

RO# 12978

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  13:24:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I appreciate Les adding this section too.

I get angry though, when stuff happens like closing forums without an explanation. I sent Ed an email this morning to see if he will explain what happenned.

Rommer, you said on the other thread that ECUi said no one by his name worked there. Ha! The Florida Dept. of Corporations website shows him as the President of the Corp. This kind of crap makes me angry!

Ken

Ken

Homeport: Panama City, FL Go to Top of Page

Nouchka

RO# 26572

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  13:38:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regal Owner's Club 'Spitfire' is on this site as 'Nouchka'. Sorry I don't have any other member email address.

Joel and Carine
2004 Regal 2465
"Nouchka"
Volvo Penta 5.0GL DP
Port-Grimaud, France

(ex Spitfire)

Homeport: Port-Grimaud, Var Go to Top of Page

Kellyg

RO# 19800

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  14:01:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same name here also. Glad we found a new home, and thanks again to John for stepping up.

Gary
Mt. Sinai, NY
2001 Regal 3780
2002 Striper 2101DC

Smooth seas never made a skillful mariner.

Homeport: Patchogue,NY Go to Top of Page

DogDaze

RO# 27009

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  14:28:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rommer,

Same name for me too.

I joined this forum yesterday to see what was going on, just after our forum went down.

My quesions on former Regal Owner Forum would be as follows:

If one of us (or a couple of us) were to purchase the domain name, what does that include?
Does it include just the domain names listed, or does it include the website and contents as well?

We had a lot of great posts and a couple years of information that would be nice to get back if possible.
I don't know many on this forum, but it appears as Les is the owner and has already set this up for us.
If we could regain the previous contents, could that all be hosted here now too? Members etc?

I know, tons of questions.
Thanks,
Joe

Joe & Sheryl
The Great North Coast

1998 Cruisers Yachts 3575

Homeport: Cedar Point, Ohio Go to Top of Page

DogDaze

RO# 27009

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  14:40:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jeff, Rommer,

I do have Vaughns email address... maybe he can contact Canada, Defiant, and the others.. I'll send Vaughn the link to this post.

I was specifically interested in Greg's post on "the Art of Rafting" and was in the process of sending that to a friend when the site vanished yesterday around 9-10:00AM time frame. I wonder if Greg joins us here if he can recreate?

Also, I assume that in order to post pics, send PM's and emails that we need to be anchored up? Can someone direct me to how that happens here on this site?

PleasureTime also comes to mind as one of my favorites..

I kept all my PM's archived with all my regular contacts.. It would have been nice to know in advance they were going to pull the plug so we could have archived all our contact information. GRR!!

Thanks,
Joe

Joe & Sheryl
The Great North Coast

dbh95

RO# 8428

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  14:46:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gang:
Parrotdice from the old forum here. Thank you for setting this new forum up. I look forward to participating.

John:
Thank you for volunteering to moderate.

2002 Regal 3860

Homeport: Stony Point, NY Go to Top of Page

jsykes

RO# 18173

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  14:54:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Google helped me find this forum so hopefully others do too. It would be a great shame if we lost all of the archived information and photo albums we had on the original forum.

Same ID on both forums.

Jon.
2000 Regal 2660
Muskegon, MI

Jon
2000 Regal 2660/2765 Twin Volvo 4.3GL/SX

Homeport: Muskegon, Michigan Go to Top of Page

rommer

RO# 12280

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  14:54:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can post pictures without having an anchor. (Have to have the pictures somewhere on the web just like the old place) Email & PM's do require a contribution to the site.

Greg's post would be appreciated not only in this forum but would be better served in the main ask the captain section so that all could benefit. His gift for presentation is excellent.

While I agree the shutdown could have been handled much better I'd rather focus on moving forward and making this place even better than the old one. Someone mentioned the Monday night chats. I run a small ISP and have much better chat software than what was used on the old forum. I'll check with Les and see if he minds a sticky link pointing to an outside chat server. As there is ZERO ads or commercial interest on the chat server he may allow it. Hell maybe we can get a boatered Monday night chat.

Anyway, so who's leaving on vacation next week and were are you going?

I'm going to post our itinerary in a separate post so that anybody in the area can stop by and say hi if they want.

Boats, yup, 5 of em...

Flutterby

RO# 14378

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  15:46:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not a Regal owner, but had a boating forum "disappear" suddenly as you all have experienced. That is how I ended up on BoaterEd and even bought an anchor! We don't have as many folks posting in our forum as the former forum, but I am glad I still get to keep contact with some of the users in my area. Good luck to you all!

Just think about the mess Obama inherit this time. And it ain't Bush's fault!!!

Homeport: California Sierras/Gold Country Go to Top of Page

PleasureTime

RO# 27046

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  15:47:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, many thanks to BoatersEd for setting us up on their site. A big thank you to Rommer for agreeing to moderate, good to see so many from the RegalOwners site already here.

Boating is always "PleasureTime"

Tom [PT]
'06 Regal 3360 5.7OSXi

Homeport: Eddyville, KY Go to Top of Page

DogDaze

RO# 27009

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  16:33:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi PT..

Glad to see you found us... was hoping to get our friends from up north here too. So far, I don't think I've seen any of them here yet. I did email Vaughn, so I hope he is able to contact them.

Joe

Joe & Sheryl
The Great North Coast

Wheeler1

RO# 26231

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  16:59:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all. Wow, what happened? Quite a shock today to see the site gone. Glad I found you guys here.
I was "Wheeler" on the old site. "Wheeler1" here.

eddinardo

RO# 27051

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  17:29:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Permission to come aboard Captain.

2004 Regal 3880
Twin 8.1 Mercury Horizons

Homeport: MD Go to Top of Page

jackiejiv

RO# 20046

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  18:03:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was starting to go into panic mode. :0)

BHead,
You've got at least one Northerner back in the saddle to continue posting endless pics. I'm sure the others will follow.

Paul

Paul & Jackie
2004 Regal 4260
Orillia, Ontario

kindredspirits

RO# 27052

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  18:04:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rommer,
Thank you for your contribution. The old site was a wealth of knowledge, I'm sure this will be the same.

Kindredspirits....same as before

Homeport: Marblehead, Oh Go to Top of Page

rommer

RO# 12280

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  18:19:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's so good to see all of you over here!

Paul, can we count on you to spread the word?

BTW - for any non-Regal people following along, the northern people have some of the most beautiful boating areas I have ever seen. They post lots of pictures and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Boats, yup, 5 of em...

Edited by - rommer on Jun 28 2007 18:29:45

jackiejiv

RO# 20046

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  18:22:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Word already in the process of spreading!

Paul

Paul & Jackie
2004 Regal 4260
Orillia, Ontario

NAWTICAL1

RO# 23427

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  18:37:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to see you guys on line. I was shocked but after reading this site and the new message on the hi-jackers site, I think I have the picture.

2004 Regal 3860 Hard Top
"Sol Poniente"

FOR SALE
2004 Regal 3060
Twin Volvo 5.0 GXI, DP

Homeport: New Orleans, La. Go to Top of Page

DogDaze

RO# 27009

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  19:19:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Paul and Nawtical1,

Glad to see you found us.. I think we've all been in the panic mode. The only contact I had was Vaughn's, so I emailed and asked him to spread the word. I'm sure it's a matter of time now before you all are back.

I see it appears our old place might have a bid or two?? Don't know for sure. I think I like it here just fine.

You'll have to ask Greg if he can reproduce the Rafting Post, as I was trying to refer a friend to it when the ROF went down. Hopefully, someone printed it on a hard copy.

Looking forward to seeing all the regulars if we can round them all back up.

Joe

Joe & Sheryl
The Great North Coast

Kenpcfl

RO# 12978

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  19:27:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DogDaze

I see it appears our old place might have a bid or two??

Yeah...and the reserve is met. Looks like someone will definitely own the domain names.

Ken

Ken

Homeport: Panama City, FL Go to Top of Page

DogDaze

RO# 27009

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  19:51:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think we got the short end of the stick.. or, our boat sunk?? :) I hope it's not like and bad April fools joke something...

Actually,

I too would like to thank Les for allowing us to be here, and then there's Rommer who is and has always been fantactic. Thank you both for all your efforts and hard work.

Regards,
Joe

Joe & Sheryl
The Great North Coast

sugilbert

RO# 3854

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  19:59:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kenpcfl

quote:
Originally posted by DogDaze

I see it appears our old place might have a bid or two??

Yeah...and the reserve is met. Looks like someone will definitely own the domain names.

Ken

Unless one of our former forum members has LOTS of money to burn (certainly not me!), I can't imagine anyone paying that much just for the name except Regal itself. The price of the name is just a fraction of the expense of running a web site, as I'm sure Les could attest.

Regal getting involved will certainly make for quite a dilemma between Regal & BoaterEd. Personally, I think the literary freedom here is far more beneficial. Pure speculation on my part, of course!

Steve

Rugger8

RO# 24444

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  20:54:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rommer,

you have probably already thought of this. But if not, you may want to check with Les and see if you can add key words like "regal owners club" into a list so that if someone does a google search on that, then the BoaterEd website comes up as one of the hyperlinks. That might help some of our lost members to come over quicker.

Jeff
2006 Regal 3560
Dutchtown, NY

lambeck4

RO# 27057

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  21:06:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to find you all! I knew there was a problem with the old site - over the past month I was often redirected to a different site.

As far as the old site goes....I think Regal, Inc could pony up the current bid of $5200 for all of the good advertising loyal Regal owners have expressed on the old site!!!!IMHO

Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone!

Cliff & Maria
2003 Commodore 2665
Merc 350 MPI/Bravo III
Pittsburgh, PA

Cliff & Maria
2003 Commodore 2665
Merc 350 MAG/MPI
Bravo III
Our "Great Escape"

Tanqueray

RO# 17091

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  21:15:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I"m not a Regal Owner but I did watch with interest the other day the story unfolding about the site that you folks apparently were all a part of.
Sorry to see it have happened to you but glad in a way at the same time because now we"ve just got a wealth of more knowledge on this site.
I also noticed that although alot of you say it"s your first time here that many of you have Anchors already. Must be Les was working overtime in the Welding Shop the last few days to have gotten all those out so fast.
Anyways..Welcome aboard ..............It"s actually quite refreshing to see so many people all hanging together as a group.

KALENA II

Homeport: New York Go to Top of Page

regal292

RO# 27058

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  21:32:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a shock this has been. Did a google search to find this site . Glad to be here. I have te same name. One nice thing we all start out with the same amount of posts now. The race is on...

Chris & Yolanda 1997 292 twin 5.7 volvos Mesa Az.

Homeport: Canyon Lake Az Go to Top of Page

DogDaze

RO# 27009

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  21:34:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Cliff,

Glad to see you here too.. give it a little more time, the others will find us here...

Tanqueray, thanks for your kind words.. and for your warm welcome. It's greatly appreciated.

Joe & Sheryl
The Great North Coast

vaughn

RO# 24329

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  21:34:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm here Rommer ... Joe, I forwarded your note to a few that I had the eMail address for earlier today ... thanks!

Vaughn and Daniela
Lefroy Harbour
Ontario, Canada

Homeport: Lefroy Harbour, Ontario Go to Top of Page

RBD

RO# 16247

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  21:47:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all My name is Richard and was " ricdae"on the old forum. Unfortunate to loose all the great regal data and information. I was a regular visitor and looked forward to signing on every day.
This site will be just as informative in a short time.

Homeport: Buffalo, NY Go to Top of Page

DogDaze

RO# 27009

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  21:49:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Vaughn,

I'm glad your here. Nice to see you.. thanks for putting out the word.

I just dug up a couple more old emails, including they one they sent me when I originally joined the ROF.

Anyway, I think I'm all out of contact info for the members I had personally shared info with.
Can't wait until we're all back in good hands.. and we can start talking turtles again. :)

btw, this is the most posts I've had in such a short time..

Joe & Sheryl
The Great North Coast

DogDaze

RO# 27009

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  21:53:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rich,

Your name was one I still had here, so I did send you an email.. nice to see you here.

Joe & Sheryl
The Great North Coast

Misty95

RO# 19430

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  22:11:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI guys:
It's Misty95, same name as before. It's good to see we have not lost everyone. I guess it's ok to have a Sea Ray on this site. I don't have to walk the plank after all. I was already a member here although I do not often visit the site.

Scott & Gail
Sundancer 280 "Misty II"
Keswick, Ontario

Scott & Gail
Sundancer "Misty II"
Keswick, Ontario

Homeport: Keswick, Ontario Go to Top of Page

JAHumphrey

RO# 27059

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  22:15:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

My name is Jamie and I feel like I know a lot of you as I have been following the ROF for a while now (have actually felt like a voyeur). I never joined as I do not yet own a Regal but plan to one day. I hope it is okay that I have joined you all here. I didn’t see a requirement to own a boat but was required to specify a boat length.

I started the search into boating and it didn’t take long to focus in on and decide that a Regal was the right boat line for me. I started with the 2465 a couple of years ago, soon moved to the 2665, then the 2860 and I am now at a 3060. It is kind of nice to move up without actually spending any money.

I am very thankful for all of the very good information that I discovered on the ROF site. It has been very helpful.

As for the new site, I would urge that “enthusiasts” be allowed so that other folks like me can participate.

Thanks to the folks at BoaterEd for hosting this group in such short order.

Jamie

Jamie

sugilbert

RO# 3854

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  22:16:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regal292, Some of us have been here for quite awhile. Personally, I've been here longer than I was at ROC. Rommer, Kenpcfl, Supsan, and a few others have been here for quite awhile. The RO #'s will give you an indication.

For all you new Regal owners, Please make yourselves at home here. I'm confidant you will soon find this as, or more, warm & comfortable as our old haunt. If, you are so inclined, and after you feel you're in the right place---give consideration to "anchoring" yourself. No one is asking, begging, or demanding any monitary contribution. It is strictly voluntary, but the rewards far exceed the price. Sit back, have a look around, and jump in any place you care to. And: WELCOME!!!

Steve

regal292

RO# 27058

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  22:27:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thx Steve, What is Anchoring? And do you have to anchor to post pictures, or am i having a problem with my photobucket site. I can't get my avitar picture to show up. Thx again Glad to be here.

Chris & Yolanda 1997 292 twin 5.7 volvos Mesa Az.

Homeport: Canyon Lake Az Go to Top of Page

Rugger8

RO# 24444

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  22:37:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regal292,

anchoring is when you pay $20/year to support the costs of running the site. some of the benefits of joining are access to some of the locked areas like "non-boater related", "maintenance articles", and search functions. in truth, the search does not work that well, but the other areas are useful. from my point of view, the $20 helps support the site so that hopefully we do not have another situation like what just happened to us. but as has already been stated, there is no obligation to do it, so check out the site for a while and make a decision on whether it makes sense to anchor up. but you can post pictures the same way without the anchor. so it must be a different issue.

Jeff
2006 Regal 3560
Dutchtown, NY

sugilbert

RO# 3854

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  23:00:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your avatar cannot be larger than 82x82 pixels (rectangles are OK like mine). Use the link in Photobucket that has the [IMG] before it--not either of the other two.

Just for the record.....The Anchor link is at the top of the page--all pages

Steve

letsgotoo

RO# 22671

Posted - Jun 29 2007 :  09:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad to find you all as I tried to log on to the old sight and got that domain thing. Thanks to all involved for getting this up and running. I will play around at another time and update my profile here. Name is the same though.
Frank

Frank and Lisa
2000 Regal 2660
7.4 Bravo 3
Commack,NY

Homeport: NY Go to Top of Page

Massawippi

RO# 27035

Posted - Jun 29 2007 :  09:42:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

It's Massawippi here, one of the "small" guys with a 2005 1800. Same name as on the old site. I didn't post there very often but with the wealth of knowledge and interesting stories I checked it almost every day. Thanks to everyone who got the Regal Owners forum set up here.

Massawippi
2005 1800 with 4.3L Volvo Penta
North Hatley, Quebec

Homeport: North Hatley, Quebec Go to Top of Page

Hazzard

RO# 20085

Posted - Jun 29 2007 :  12:17:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I'm Hazzard here and was Hazzard on ROF.

Good to see all of you guys again.

Homeport: Gainesville, GA Lake Lanier Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Everyone Sold their Regals? Topic Next Topic: Headliner  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Next Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.58 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com