BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Guests: 111 ]  [ Total: 111 ]  [ Newest Member: gtex50 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Cruisers Yachts Owners
 1972 Flybridge Carter Marine Inc. Safari need info
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Price off msrp? Topic Next Topic: transom shower problem  

Jayzen

RO# 28081

Posted - Aug 10 2007 :  06:38:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody my name is Jayzen, I have a 29 ft 1972 carter marine inc. flybridge im working on, Id lilke any and all information related to this boat, its makers, and any other info would be greatly appreciated. She has a pwr inverter,dual 302 crusaders, 220horse, volvo penta 270 outdrives, A/C , I really love this old boat, she has nice lines to her, I almost sold her a couple days ago, but I backed out of the deal at the last minute, I just couldnt sell her, and even though I have a space problem storing her at my house im going to now work around that so I c an keep her here. I really love this old boat, she appears to be built like a tank, so im startuing work on her, gas tank drained, water fuel thingie replaced, carbs rebuilt and then ill see what happens..SO please, im begging any info you have on this model boat would be appreciated, im just a young adult and ive taken on quite a project with this.. Thank you guys and ladies in advance for any info...

Homeport: nv

Mattm

RO# 30939

Posted - Nov 16 2008 :  22:01:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this may be old, but i have one of these boats aswell, and im doing a full restoration of it.

heres a restoration journal
http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=281698

do you have any pictures of yours? i would like to see the engine compartment as well as the interior.

Thanks

Homeport: Nanoose Bay BC Go to Top of Page

abalmuth

RO# 13885

Posted - Nov 17 2008 :  06:53:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jayzen,Mattm

Welcome to BoaterEd
I believe you posted this in the wrong forum, this forum is for boats made by Cruisers Yachts/Cruisers Inc. Only

You should be posting this in the Ask the Captain forum and you may get far more responses

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.........

Homeport: Long Island, NY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Price off msrp? Topic Next Topic: transom shower problem  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com