BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 2 | Guests: 128 ]  [ Total: 130 ]  [ Newest Member: 56Fifth ]
 All Forums
 Misc. Meanderings
 For Women
 Now I know...
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Topic Locked | 
Author Previous Topic: Summer fashion tips Topic Next Topic: looking for a forum / blog / for weight  issues
Page: of 2

duck

RO# 17014

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  08:56:56  Show Profile
Anytime Sunny. Our friends' dog has "sleepovers" on the boat when his parents come out with us for the weekend. Never a problem, even though he sheds like crazy, (the dog that is!). I never boarded any of my dogs. We either had friends stay at the house with them, or we hire a pet sitter who comes in 3 times a day for an hour each visit and then sleeps over. It's sometimes more expensive than the trip, but worth it.

You're welcome anytime, just so long as you bring your babies.

I heard about the Fancy Food Show. It looked really interesting. Is he in the restaurant business? I'd love to know where to buy some of special items they're featuring for the house or boat rather than going out to a restaurant. Any inside scoop?

BTW, should we start a new thread and give ITK, once again, his duly earned "Word?"

Homeport: Go to Top of Page

Sunny

RO# 10414

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  10:04:40  Show Profile
Thanks Duck!
The FF show is mainly to showcase new products from worldwide manufacturers or older products that are looking for more distribution. All of the big grocery distributors & chains attend as well as the Brokers (that's us) We pick up new accounts to sell to our customers on a wholesale level. The restaurant show is different, that would be products that restaurants would be interested in but still need to buy from their distributors. Neither are generally available to the retail public directly. Our customers are wholesale only.
I stayed home this year, that Javits Center is a killer!

"BTW, should we start a new thread and give ITK, once again, his duly earned "Word?"

and what should the topic be? "People who need to have the last word?" or maybe "Thong hazards?" or we could always go with
"losing weight by shedding people who annoy you"

Homeport: Seneca River, NY Go to Top of Page

duck

RO# 17014

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  10:53:09  Show Profile
I see. They had some interesting new products from the show on the morning news a few days ago. Some were even effective for losing weight in order to be able to wear the thong in the company of people you choose to shed due to their annoyance factor. :)

Edited by - duck on Jul 01 2008 10:53:41

Sunny

RO# 10414

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  11:12:57  Show Profile
LOL!

Homeport: Seneca River, NY Go to Top of Page

In the know

RO# 20824

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  14:16:18  Show Profile
Hey, what happened to this thread being about me getting the last word in?

--------------------------------------------------------

The enemy of society - the HUTAL

Homeport: The Ocean State Go to Top of Page

duck

RO# 17014

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  15:43:45  Show Profile
Well David, I said to Sunny: "BTW, should we start a new thread and give ITK, once again, his duly earned "Word?" She went on about thongs, weight loss, and who knows what else as possible options. She's the moderator, so I have no power here. So, I'm signing off, will start a new thread, and if Bob has no need to tell us yet again that he "loves women," I'm giving you the last word. (Again).

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  16:50:13  Show Profile
WORD

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Surly to bed, surly to rise...

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Veg

RO# 20854

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  17:02:26  Show Profile

ITK - I was feeling left out also.

2001 Tiara 2900 Open - "O Sole Mio" - Stillwater, MN

Homeport: Stillwater, MN Go to Top of Page

duck

RO# 17014

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  18:14:26  Show Profile
Ernesto,

Having constructively contributed to this thread, you now have official authority to also have the "Word." Please do it now, so that ITK does have the final "Word."

As an aside, Font "enlargement" may be a really good subject line for the next Women's Forum thread. YJCMTSU.

In the know

RO# 20824

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  19:38:53  Show Profile
YJCMTSU.

No you can not.

--------------------------------------------------------

The enemy of society - the HUTAL

Homeport: The Ocean State Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Summer fashion tips Topic Next Topic: looking for a forum / blog / for weight  issues  
 New Topic |   Topic Locked | 
Previous Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.45 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com