BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 91 ]  [ Total: 92 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Chaparral Owners
 Chaparral Deck Boats
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Lets see your Chap! Topic Next Topic: Here is a real Classic 1979 Chaparral 198 Mint  

jimraab

RO# 13279

Posted - Aug 14 2008 :  19:01:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to purchase a Chaparral Sunesta deckboat at some point. For those of you who own one how do you like it? Also what power package do you have?
Regards,
CarverJim

Homeport: St. Petersburg, Florida

Shadowcruzr

RO# 1702

Posted - Aug 27 2008 :  21:39:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim
I dont have a deck boat. I have a cruiser, similar to what you have now. I can tell you that all the CHaparral pieces are superb. I have had a couple of engine items fail (water pump and manifolds) and just lost my OEM depthsounder. Not bad for an 8 year old boat.
I love the way the boat handles. It has been a good boat for us. I highly recommend Chaparral boats. In fact, if I wasnt looking at a trawler, I'd be looking for a bigger Chaparral.

Paul
ETC, USCG, Ret
My oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic..., did not end when I retired. I stand by it till the end.

Homeport: Elizabeth City, NC Go to Top of Page

JohnH

RO# 1474

Posted - Aug 28 2008 :  09:26:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jimraab,
Have you checked out the Chaparall Onwers Club accessed from Chaparralboatsdotcom? I think we have a few deck boat owners there.

John H

2005 Chaparral 290 "Brown Eyed Girl"

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina, Hudson River, NY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Lets see your Chap! Topic Next Topic: Here is a real Classic 1979 Chaparral 198 Mint  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com