BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 5 | Guests: 117 ]  [ Total: 122 ]  [ Newest Member: wlsomaha ]
 All Forums
 Misc. Meanderings
 Help Wanted and Position Wanted
 Super Yacht Business Manager
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Purchasing a used boat warranty Topic Next Topic: Printer / Scanner Engineer  

MikeeH

RO# 6342

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  09:26:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A friend sent me this. It's posted on CareerBuilder. The link is below. I'm not qualified but I'm sure someone here is!!

Description
For the perfect experienced candidate this is an amazing rare opportunity that will be a pinnacle situation. I need a Super Yacht Business Manager for an enormous brand new state of the art, world class yacht.

Evidenced, the owner is a prominent business person and the expectation of exemplary performance is the only level accepted.

Must be able to assess all aspects of stocking, fitting and managing this caliber of yacht. You may in fact need to oversee the final stages of pre-launch. Must be versed in all aspects of US Coast Guard and International regulations, full fiscal responsibility, cash flow and margins, collections, purchasing, vendors, pricing and payables all aspects attributed to the pristine care and security responsibilities of a major vessel of such prominence.

Must have a Business degree Masters preferred and nothing less than 7-8 years DIRECT experience to be considered.

Requirements
All aspects of maritime law, security and business.

Business and Finance degree - Masters preferably

Must speak English and be well versed in the exact position - there is no learning curve here and will hit the ground running.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?Job_DID=J8E4PQ65DMF2RH0XK7V&siteid=cb_emailjob_US&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=bb3137c821c2476e840e9125219da66b-287573011-wt-6

Mike

I recently realized that at this stage of my life I'm now wise enough to know better, but old enough not to give a damn.

Homeport: Still Pond, MD
  Previous Topic: Purchasing a used boat warranty Topic Next Topic: Printer / Scanner Engineer  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com