BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 8 | Guests: 111 ]  [ Total: 119 ]  [ Newest Member: nancyeliza ]
 All Forums
 Misc. Meanderings
 Help Wanted and Position Wanted
 Purchasing a used boat warranty
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: HELP WANTED ADVERTISING SALES  L I  AREA Topic Next Topic: Super Yacht Business Manager  

HOLBROOKJ

RO# 31049

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  11:43:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would like to know if anyone has any positive information on companies that offer used boat warranties. I am looking at a 2004 Carver 444 and donít mind the cost of the boat as much as the worry of the cost to upkeep on the boat over the next two or three years. I am looking at SeaDream Finance and Insurance Company or Best Rate Financial Services. I am at a loss as to how a company can offer to repair anything on a $250,000 boat for three years at a cost of $3600. Any first hand information will be greatly appreciated.
JIM HOLBROOK

Homeport: OHIO

pauld

RO# 1369

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  13:07:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You probably want to ask this in the "Ask The Captain" forum. This forum is for people needing help to find a job.

"Ugly Duckling" 1991 Shark 34'
"Lazy Daze" 1986 Chaparral 28'
"No Name" 1987 Starcraft Runabout 19'

Homeport: Covington, KY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: HELP WANTED ADVERTISING SALES  L I  AREA Topic Next Topic: Super Yacht Business Manager  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.56 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com