BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 113 ]  [ Total: 117 ]  [ Newest Member: wlsomaha ]
 All Forums
 Misc. Meanderings
 Help Wanted and Position Wanted
 Looking to network on LinkedIn
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Networking on Linked In Topic Next Topic: HELP WANTED ADVERTISING SALES  L I  AREA  

Shel

RO# 13987

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  18:22:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone who would want to network with me on LinkedIn? I am a Software Quality Engineer with 12 years experience, and I am looking for work.

Search for Sheldon Regular on LinkedIn.

I would appreciate a connection from anyone.

Thanks,
Shel
Winter pays for Summer.

Homeport: Rideau River, ON

blouderback

RO# 24057

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  11:21:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know if it'll help or hurt ya, but I sent you a contact invite.

-Bob-
"Annabo": 2005 Larson Senza 206 w/5.0L Bravo III

Homeport: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Go to Top of Page

Ghost

RO# 689

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  11:56:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those of you I know here with skills relevant to Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Sharepoint and Project Management, PLEASE be very welcome to join my network on LinkedIn as well. My background is MS platform and my client list is definatley MS centric as well, at least for now.

If you know and understand OLAP, Analysis Services, ProClarity and Performance Point, I double dog dare you to join my network!!!

Search for me as Brett Peck, Peck Consulting LLC. I'm in the Seattle area, of course!

Heck, Bob....even you can join!!! (Bob, we have had our differences but I'd still buy you a Beer if you were ever in town)

Oh....and I need to move a MYSQL database for my boat club from one hosting provider to another. If anyone wants to help with that I TRIPLE DOG dare you to join my network!!!

Brett

What part of GALE WARNING did you not understand?

Homeport: Everett Wa Go to Top of Page

Shel

RO# 13987

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  12:19:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys!

Winter pays for Summer.

Homeport: Rideau River, ON Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Networking on Linked In Topic Next Topic: HELP WANTED ADVERTISING SALES  L I  AREA  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com