BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 3 | Guests: 105 ]  [ Total: 108 ]  [ Newest Member: dentray ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Cruisers Yachts Owners
 Moving up choioces
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: 1995 Cruisers 3120 Aria Topic Next Topic: A/C Removal help  

Julian04

RO# 29380

Posted - Jun 01 2009 :  22:13:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and my family ( 3 little ones) currently have a 32 Sundancer. We like it alot but its getting real small. We have been looking at the 415 motor yacht and the 455. We like both. and the 3rd stateroom on the 455 is a great feature. Any ideas? What do you think would suit us best? Thanks for your time and opinions
320 Sea Ray Sundancer
Skipjack Cove MD

Homeport: Sassafras river, Maryland

abalmuth

RO# 13885

Posted - Jun 02 2009 :  04:16:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe we have a couple of ROs that have these models and they should be jumping in shortly. As far Cruisers as a builder, I have nothing but good to say about them. Were on our second one, with Searays & a Formula in between. Are you looking at new or used? We bought all our boats used and Cruisers has always treated us as a new buyer, their customer service has been great. Whether you buy New or used get a survey. You will find that the live aboard space on Cruisers boats is often much more than other boats in like size & style. The Tub on the 455 would be nice for your little ones.

Carver Voyager 530 with Volvo 122's/610HP
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.........

Homeport: Huntington/Greenport, NY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: 1995 Cruisers 3120 Aria Topic Next Topic: A/C Removal help  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com