BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 8 | Guests: 111 ]  [ Total: 119 ]  [ Newest Member: nancyeliza ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Chaparral Owners
 Replacement Parts
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Dashboard Signature cruiser Topic Next Topic: No topics  

woodchuck

RO# 3462

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  05:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wondering if anyone would know where to get replacement parts for my Son's 1989 Chapparal Villain 111. He has been trying to find Side vents, glove box door, and dash components ie switches.

Homeport: Bear, DE

Shadowcruzr

RO# 1702

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  06:57:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He will most likely have to find someone custom to make them or go back to the original manufacturer of the parts, not Chaparral. Most likely M&G Electronics for the dash and glove box. Are those windshield or engine room side vents?

Paul
ETC, USCG, Ret
My oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic..., did not end when I retired. I stand by it till the end.

Homeport: Elizabeth City, NC Go to Top of Page

woodchuck

RO# 3462

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  18:56:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are the engine room vents that he is looking for.

Homeport: Bear, DE Go to Top of Page

Shadowcruzr

RO# 1702

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  07:06:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sometimes you can find them thru places like Marine Surplus in Sarasota Fl. Are they of an unusual shape that would preclude an aftermarket replacement?

Paul
ETC, USCG, Ret
My oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic..., did not end when I retired. I stand by it till the end.

Homeport: Elizabeth City, NC Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Dashboard Signature cruiser Topic Next Topic: No topics  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.3 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com