BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 114 ]  [ Total: 115 ]  [ Newest Member: Bumpo64 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Formula Owners
 Formula accepting at-factory work!
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: How Can They Treat My Baby Like That Topic Next Topic: Need a Moderator  

C_Spray

RO# 898

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  11:09:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got this note from Chuck Miller of the TAG group last week:

"FYI - We're currently accepting some retail jobs for the winter months. If you're interested in us doing any work, please forward me some photos of the job so that we can quote a repair cost. You would need to get the boat to Decatur for us to do this work."

While I'm sad to hear that things are that slow on the production line, this is a great opportunity for those that can get their boats to Decatur, Indiana for some of those "wish I had ordered that option" upgrades. How about:

1. The factory paintjob that you really wanted, but wasn't available for your model year?

2. That upgrade to a stainless windshield frame?

3. A factory replacement job on that pesky sagging headliner? (THIS one should be poplular...)

4. A new bow (or stern) rail to replace the one that your fat-a$$ sister-in-law stepped on?

5. Get creative and ask - Who knows what they'll do???

Life begins on the water.

Homeport: Port Deposit, MD

GSENT

RO# 12438

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  20:25:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, things are really tough up there. Also, add insurance work and accident damage. Their glass repair work is second to none.

GARY STALEY

Homeport: PGH, PA Go to Top of Page

sbw1

RO# 24048

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  19:03:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tiara is doing the same thing.

Homeport: Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: How Can They Treat My Baby Like That Topic Next Topic: Need a Moderator  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com