BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 2 | Guests: 91 ]  [ Total: 93 ]  [ Newest Member: 56Fifth ]
 All Forums
 Misc. Meanderings
 Help Wanted and Position Wanted
 Part Time delivery
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Retired NYPD with 100 Ton captain Loc. Topic Next Topic: Consulting Positions available  

Dusty Rhoads

RO# 10868

Posted - Aug 27 2009 :  18:27:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are about to put 2 part time drivers on from the Annapolis West Store for Port Supply. I can attest the pay is crap, but diesel sprinter van,plus fuel is supplied. They pay for 10hrs. each day no matter how long you work, and the route is the balt. route, and that guy usually gets done by 11am. Yes draw back is we start at 5am.
Work is easy, and ( I know against BF ) the discount at West is very good.We delivery tues thru Fri. Good driving record required, and no cdl's necessary.
Yell if I can help anyone.
Dusty "Moon River"

Homeport: Annapolis, MD

MikeeH

RO# 6342

Posted - Aug 27 2009 :  20:00:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like it...but its about 2 years and 10 months too early. Let me know if anything opens up around June 2012.

Mike

I recently realized that at this stage of my life I'm now wise enough to know better, but old enough not to give a damn.

Homeport: Still Pond, MD Go to Top of Page

rnbenton

RO# 31163

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  20:36:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty Rhoads

Sounds like fun but I live about 1000 miles too far south. If you hear about the same opportunity in the Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Daytona Beach area please let me know.

I'm retired and flexible and would like something like this to be somewhat busy.

Bob

Key West 196 Bay Reef, 150 Yamaha
USCG 50 Ton MMC, Tow Assist Endorsement
SSI Certified Instructor Level 1

Edited by - rnbenton on Aug 30 2009 07:33:44

Homeport: Palm Coast, FL Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Retired NYPD with 100 Ton captain Loc. Topic Next Topic: Consulting Positions available  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com