BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 126 ]  [ Total: 133 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Formula Owners
 2007 34 pc
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: ac unit Topic Next Topic: How Can They Treat My Baby Like That  

PHOENIX

RO# 13088

Posted - Sep 07 2009 :  18:23:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all Formula owners.
I am looking at a 2007 34pc. Very nice boat. We like the set up and the quality of a Formula. It has 375 HP Volvo I/O duo props. Please tell me the good and the bad. Also, for anyone that might have one, how many gallons do you burn per hour and at what speed does it cruise the best? Any input good and bad would be appreciated
Brian
Phoenix
Back Cove 29

Homeport: Bristol, RI

GSENT

RO# 12438

Posted - Sep 08 2009 :  07:07:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Phoenix,
I have a 2005 37pc with same power and a hardtop. We mostly run between 3600 to 3800 rpm, and use about 36 gallons per hour. Absolutely love the boat. Cannot say that we dislike anything about it.
Does this boat have ocean series drives? If so, make sure all the Volvo recalls have been done.

GARY STALEY

Homeport: PGH, PA Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: ac unit Topic Next Topic: How Can They Treat My Baby Like That  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com