BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 2 | Guests: 104 ]  [ Total: 106 ]  [ Newest Member: mloustau ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Diving Discussions
 Portable Compressor
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Dive Shops, Biminis and Berrys Topic Next Topic: Aladin Air X dive Computer  

rnbenton

RO# 31163

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  14:23:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sick and tired of carrying so many SCUBA tanks on my boat and having to go somewhere to get them filled every couple of days. So, I'm thinking of a protable compressor.

From what I have read my best bet seems to be a gas driven compressor. (Says it takes about 20 minutes to fill a 80 CuFt tank)

But, I would like to hear from anyone who has one, has had one, has used one or knows about using one. I underttand all about the filters and intake location concerns.

My boat is small, Carver 28, so room to carry one is limited and size/weight is an imprtant factor. So, what are the recommendations?

Bob

Key West 196 Bay Reef, 150 Yamaha
USCG 50 Ton MMC, Tow Assist Endorsement
SSI Certified Instructor Level 1

Homeport: Palm Coast, FL

Ghost

RO# 689

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  18:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bauer.

What part of GALE WARNING did you not understand?

Homeport: Everett Wa Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Dive Shops, Biminis and Berrys Topic Next Topic: Aladin Air X dive Computer  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.58 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com