BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 5 | Guests: 98 ]  [ Total: 103 ]  [ Newest Member: mloustau ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Diving Discussions
 drysuit classifieds
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Diving Standards Topic Next Topic: Dive Shops, Biminis and Berrys  

Ghost

RO# 689

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  10:34:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need a new drysuit. Preferably used with only light wear. I am looking for a DUI TLS 350, the hard part will be finding a large/short.

I'm pretty disconnected from the online diving community for many years. I don't even know where to go to browse.

What are the most prolific spots on the web to look for diving classifieds these days?
What part of GALE WARNING did you not understand?

Homeport: Everett Wa

Boydski

RO# 31379

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  14:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ghost,

The best place to find a used Drysuit in your area is probably seattle.craigslist.org, sporting goods, then search for Scuba. There are several used DUI drysuits for sale.

Good Luck,

Scott (Boydski) Boyd

Homeport: Olympia, WA Go to Top of Page

ScubaAl

RO# 5559

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  14:52:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The biggest scuba forum would be http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/matrix/ Just do a search for "drysuit" you should get tons for posts.
DUI makes good suits, I have the DUI450. On the high side as far as price goes.
Lots of quality suits out there and the above site should help confuse you.
After getting an idea to what you might be interested in, go on ebay and search "drysuit".

Al

Homeport: mn Go to Top of Page

Ghost

RO# 689

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  00:05:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I've been searching craigs, Ebay and Scubaboard. Sounds like I've got the best places covered.

I know what i want. Actually, I've got a dui tls350 with about 600 dives on it and still going strong. I just can't get into a medium any more!

What part of GALE WARNING did you not understand?

Homeport: Everett Wa Go to Top of Page

November Charlie

RO# 824

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  00:48:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you didn't already know what you wanted, I -would- offer to repost a piece that was posted here when I was looking for a new drysuit - but if I remember correctly you wrote it.

My signature line is cooler than your signature line.

Homeport: Northwest Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Diving Standards Topic Next Topic: Dive Shops, Biminis and Berrys  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com