BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 98 ]  [ Total: 99 ]  [ Newest Member: gtex50 ]
 All Forums
 Misc. Meanderings
 Help Wanted and Position Wanted
 Cellular Tech and installer needed Maryland area
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Boating jobs in SE La. for the oil spill Topic Next Topic: Prayers Needed  

Billylll

RO# 24494

Posted - Mar 12 2010 :  10:40:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a position that is open full (family) medical benefits after 60 days of employment, take home company vehicle Ford E-250, company AMEX, EZ Pass, GPS system, laptop loaded with our software tools and an aircard, IDEN & CDMA phones unlimited usage, direct no holdback pay period, and windshield time pay which counts towards overtime. Depending on your skill level start at $30k up to $45k. Reviews for increases in pay every 6 months. Up to 3 weeks paid vacation after 2 years of employment. The job requires overnight stays away from home all expenses paid via the AMEX you will be entrusted with.
Please contact me by clicking on my profile and sending an e-mail.
Regards
Bill Lentz/CTO
Certified Installation Associates LLC
(in business since 1991).
I am looking for skilled labor, but if you feel your a quick learner and a team player contact me, there may be a part time position for a lower skill level person in the area as well.
Bill Lentz
Little Egg, N.J.

Edited by - Billylll on Mar 12 2010 20:53:36

Homeport: Tuckerton, N.J.
  Previous Topic: Boating jobs in SE La. for the oil spill Topic Next Topic: Prayers Needed  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.31 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com