BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Guests: 95 ]  [ Total: 95 ]  [ Newest Member: briant808 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Formula Owners
 1999 34 PC
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: 98 31 PC Topic Next Topic: 1990 36PC Advice for a Friend  

HUKILAU

RO# 18250

Posted - Mar 13 2010 :  16:51:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i WAS LOOKING AT A 34 PC 99 THIS WEEK AND I DO LIKE THE ROOM WITH THE 12 BEAM IN THE BOAT. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOME OTHER 34 OWNERS ABOUT LIKES AND DISLIKES OF THE BOAT. THE ONE I LOOKED AT NEEDS A NEW ICEMAKER DOES ANYONE KNOW THE MAKE AND MODEL. AND WHAT IS UR CRUISING RPM RANGE AND ABOUT WHAT AMOUNT OF FUEL ARE YOU BURNING. I HAD A 27PC AND NOW LOOKING TO MOVE UP. I REALLY DO LIKE THE LAYOUT IN 31 WITH THE PORT SIDE LOUNGE THOUGH. THANK FOR HELP

Homeport: MASSAPEQUA

GSENT

RO# 12438

Posted - Mar 14 2010 :  11:54:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Older style 34 pc's were excellent boats. I like the cockpit seating which folds up and out of the way, plus everything has a storage place behind the seats. Shorepower cords roll up behind one, fenders behind another, tables and filler cushions behind another. lines store on starboard side in their own compartment. The 34 was a very well laid out boat. boat gets about 1.1 to 1.3 mile per gallon, running at 3300 rpm.

GARY STALEY

Homeport: PGH, PA Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: 98 31 PC Topic Next Topic: 1990 36PC Advice for a Friend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com