BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 118 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Wellcraft Owners
 1984 Wellcraft Sportbridge 3200 Sport Fisherman
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: looking to buy a step lift Topic Next Topic: 26 MARTINIQUE What prop do you have Alum Or Stain.  

ABERDEAN

RO# 32125

Posted - May 08 2010 :  12:39:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member and would like to find someone with the manuals for my boat. IT WAS BUILT IN 84 BUT IS NOT LISTED IN ANY USED BOAT LISTINGS OR BOOKS AS A MODEL IN 84. I bought this boat off eBay and it was a live aboard most of the last few years. One engine is locked up and the other is rotating but still a question mark. The hull is sound and dry. I'm trying to find some real owners manuals or a CD with them on it. Wellcraft is no help as they farm out their emais to dealers that aren't interested in answering them.

WIRING DIAGRAMS AND PICTURES WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
I consider this a classic Sport Fisherman and will restore it.

Thanks for your time.

Ed
aberdean

Homeport: FL

Tanqueray

RO# 17091

Posted - May 08 2010 :  13:45:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's the Serial Number on the Registration?

KALENA II

Homeport: New York Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: looking to buy a step lift Topic Next Topic: 26 MARTINIQUE What prop do you have Alum Or Stain.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.31 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com