BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 112 ]  [ Total: 116 ]  [ Newest Member: nancyeliza ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Cruisers Yachts Owners
 looking at a Bonanza
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Early 90s 3670 Topic Next Topic: So you want to buy a boat?  

abbott

RO# 20746

Posted - Sep 26 2010 :  20:50:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm looking at a Bonanza 216, 1979. It has the basic accessories, VHF etc. The engine is a 260 hp that was new in '06 with a new outdrive in '08. Pretty new full length swim platform. Interior and exterior decent; bimini, no other canvas. The marina has it listed for $4995. Now I know that NADA is not the most accurate source of prices, but NADA has it listed at $1100-1200. Of course, that doesn't reflect the recent upgrades, but there is almost a 4K spread. It is a 30 year old boat. To those who might know this model/year, what would be a reasonable ball park offer? Thanks for any advice/suggestions. Larry

Homeport:

pdecat

RO# 842

Posted - Sep 26 2010 :  21:21:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NADA???? how silly, bikes cost more than that.

Bruce

Homeport: Gulf Coast FL Go to Top of Page

abbott

RO# 20746

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  18:27:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, I agree re: NADA, so then what is a reasonable offer for this boat? Price has already dropped almost 1K to 4K. My original question was for Cruisers owners or others who might know this year/model for advice on a offer.

Homeport: Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Early 90s 3670 Topic Next Topic: So you want to buy a boat?  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.55 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com