BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 1 | Guests: 78 ]  [ Total: 79 ]  [ Newest Member: Heckjo ]
 All Forums
 Forums
 Diving Discussions
 Crusing & Diving BVI
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: So much for needing a bunch of fancy gear. Topic Next Topic: Diving Standards  

Lakesponge

RO# 847

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  21:32:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Friends and us are renting a 42í Power-Cat in the BVI the last week in Feb. Some are active divers. We are planning to take our diving gear minus tanks. We plan on having tanks delivered when we need them knowing we may not need new air tanks daily. We do not have our itinerary fixed yet and are open to recommendations for the actual cruise route and diving / snorkeling locations. The group is laid back and prefers not to do a lot of the bar/club scene, preferring to party aboard, but Iím sure will hit a few bars along the way.

Any recommendations?

Jim

Edited by - Lakesponge on Dec 09 2010 21:35:17

Homeport: Lake George NY

Chevy427z

RO# 11911

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  12:53:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I have nothing to offer, but your trip sounds great! Hope it all goes well!

Mark

1989 23' Arrowglass Merc 350/260 Alpha 1 I/O "Valkyrie"
"Don't try to outweird me, three eyes. I get stranger things than you in my breakfast cereal."

Homeport: Oak Island, NC Go to Top of Page

Capt. Bill1

RO# 2017

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  18:37:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Rhone is every bodies must do dive there. And it is a nice dive. There are some other nice spots. Anegada comes to mind. And the shallow reef off Bitter End is interesting. But the majority of the Virgins seemed very fished out to me. Especially compared to the Bahamas and T&Cs. To many years of fish traps I guess.

Homeport: Sarasota/Ft. Lauderdale Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: So much for needing a bunch of fancy gear. Topic Next Topic: Diving Standards  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com