BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 6 | Guests: 123 ]  [ Total: 129 ]  [ Newest Member: Farm ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Formula Owners
 model LS-Three
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Mast light Topic Next Topic: 27PC with twin 4.3s  

JeffN

RO# 3672

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  20:55:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I asked about this one a couple months back that I'm considering an '85 Model 3 Thunderbird 22'. It was extensively redone 5-8 years ago-engine(with recent exhaust), imron side paint, upholstery. Has a 91 Loadmaster in good shape(needs tires). I FINALLY went to see it today after 3 month delay and it's clean but certainly 25 y.o, deck had 3 areas of spider web crazing and some flex at the midpoint on both sides(owner said it was normal flex-not softness). Decently clean everywhere else and nice layout for a small boat-never bottom painted. Transom seemed firm but didn't inspect closer. Has cockpit cover, old but intact, bimini, old vhf, am-fm casette, most CG items.

He was asking 5800, then 2 'surveyor' pals told him it was an 8500. boat(2x nada) but I could have it for 5300. Any thoughts on the boat & the deal? There's another one i FL for 5900 with huge flag paintjob(unbearable but patriotic).
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didnít understand the assignment, and I told them they didnít understand life. ~John Lennon

Edited by - JeffN on Feb 19 2011 19:30:36

Homeport: Vero Beach FL
  Previous Topic: Mast light Topic Next Topic: 27PC with twin 4.3s  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com