BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: gtex50 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Cruisers Yachts Owners
 Cruisers 4280/4285
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Roll Call Topic Next Topic: Offer accepted!!!!!!!!!!!The final offer is on the  

JKosinski

RO# 31954

Posted - Apr 04 2011 :  22:25:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like information on these models. I noticed there are several floor plans for the interior and the cockpit. Is there a preferred floor plan? What changed to make it a 4285? Is the hull bottom solid fiberglass or basla cored? Thanks.

Homeport: Mi

abalmuth

RO# 13885

Posted - Apr 05 2011 :  02:48:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The 4280/4285 was made from 1988 to 1995 with trim & layout the major differences between them- there was at least 3 floor plans-
these boats were huge for their size and good runners with 375HP Cats-very good engines-
They have a full core hull and were made very well - I have never heard of a core issue with them-
But like any boat you need to check out the one(s) that your interested in.

I would call the Cruisers Owners desk at 866 734 2770 or 920 834 2211 Frank & Keith in Cust. service are a wealth of information

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.........

Edited by - abalmuth on Apr 05 2011 02:50:12

Homeport: Long Island, NY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Roll Call Topic Next Topic: Offer accepted!!!!!!!!!!!The final offer is on the  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com