BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 118 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Regal Owners
 Thank You Regal Marine
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Regal 2250 outdrive trim issue Topic Next Topic: Which Prop  

CurrentSea

RO# 10265

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  14:09:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regal and I got off on a bad foot when I bought my boat, but that got resolved, even though Regal had little to do with that, That is behind me now.

Since then, they have been very supportive in all my questions, concerns, issues, etc. They build a great boat and I think Regal as a boat builder is not rated as high as they should be. Their boats are well designed and they use all quality parts from top manufacturers.

After 2 full seasons, into my third, I am extremely happy with the boat. I get lots of compliments on it. It performs great. Has all the features I want.

In addition, for me a company is only as good as their customer service. Tony Mayo who is the Warranty/Customer Service guy has always been good to me. Every issue gets addressed. Any boat builder that cares for their customer's is top's in my books!

2009 Regal 4080
Volvo Diesel IPS

Edited by - CurrentSea on Jun 29 2011 14:12:16

Homeport: Anchorage YC - Lindenhurst, NY

folieadeux

RO# 27326

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  14:40:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+1 for Regal. I owned a Regal express for about 4 years and it was a great boat. When it was time to upgrade into a Sedan Bridge, the one model that Regal offered just did not make the grade for everything we wanted. Now all their new models are "coupes" which we are not fans of that design. I think the "coupe" design is nice if you are in a cool climate area and want to extend your boating season but being in Savannah, boating is a warm weather activity 10 months out of the year (we take off July and February for weather reasons).

Glad to hear you give Regal the props they deserve.

Neal and Barbara
Savannah,GA
"Olive or Twist" 2006 Meridian 391 T-Cummins 380QSB, Onan 9K

Homeport: Savannah.GA Go to Top of Page

mandm1200

RO# 29581

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  16:28:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have my Regal, since new, for 19 years. The boat is in very good condition and has held up very well. When the time comes for another boat Regal will be on the top of my list. I think one advantage they have is being family owned. While they still need to make a profit, Regal has the ability to put customer satification at a higher priority than some other boat builders. They have won numerous awards over the years. One downside to Regal is getting parts for older boat models; seems they destroy their molds too quickly.

"If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes."

Homeport: Lewisberry, PA Go to Top of Page

van lafermine

RO# 29446

Posted - Jun 30 2011 :  09:53:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+2 for Regal. I have had my 4460 for 3 yrs. now and starting th e4th season. After my dealer went out of business they helped me with numerous issues and even set up a warrantee account with a local vendor to fix my warrantee items. I had a couple of go arounds with them but the outcome was great!

I looked at numerous express cruisers and kept coming back to the Regal. As good a quality as any of them at a fair price. Heads turn when we come in and the performance of the IPS is 2nd to none.

Hope they can weather the storm. The good news is they are a strong co. and dept free!

Van
"Drifting Profits II"
4460 Regal

Homeport: Grasonville, Md. Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Regal 2250 outdrive trim issue Topic Next Topic: Which Prop  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com