BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 7 | Guests: 123 ]  [ Total: 130 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Cruising Guides
 Inside Passage
 To all of you Inside Passage travelers
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Southern Gulf Islands trip Topic Next Topic: Built for the Alaskan Boater!  

Jgsons2

RO# 32496

Posted - Jul 03 2011 :  18:55:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To all of you Inside Passage travelers who I have talked to and received some good advise and some will talk about it later advise. The time to leave is Tuesday morning. I won't have time Monday to say thanks so I better say it now. Special thanks to Old Salt.
This is my 7th trip above Port Hardy in the Last 25 years. Old hands and the sea teachs me new things ever time I go.
The crew my wife, dog and I will be back some time in August. Untill then SAFE Boating and good fishing.
May your keel stay wet and your seat stay dry

Homeport: Leavenworth,WA

Old_Salt

RO# 20541

Posted - Jul 03 2011 :  20:27:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a great time, be safe, and take lots of pics to post here when you have the time.

OS

Homeport: Porpoise Bay, BC Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Southern Gulf Islands trip Topic Next Topic: Built for the Alaskan Boater!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com