BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Guests: 113 ]  [ Total: 113 ]  [ Newest Member: gtex50 ]
 All Forums
 Misc. Meanderings
 Help Wanted and Position Wanted
 Drivers Needed!! Montgomery/Bucks County, PA
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: IT jobs available at Gulfstream Aerospace Topic Next Topic: Job site for vets  

MikeeH

RO# 6342

Posted - Jul 08 2011 :  11:44:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am in need of reliable people to drive school buses in the coming school year. No experience required but you must be over 21 years old, have a good driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug tests; felons and DUIs need not apply. Wr provide all training to obtain necessary licensing. Part-time work, minimum 20 hours/week. Email me at michael.heffronrb2rb2@gr5tgr5tfirstgroup.com.
Mike

I recently realized that at this stage of my life I'm now wise enough to know better, but old enough not to give a damn.

Homeport: Still Pond, MD

The_Mayor

RO# 19101

Posted - Jul 08 2011 :  15:21:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michael.heffron (at) firstgroup.com

Homeport: NY Go to Top of Page

MikeeH

RO# 6342

Posted - Jul 08 2011 :  15:43:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mayor. I failed to remember Les's anti-spam program.

Mike

I recently realized that at this stage of my life I'm now wise enough to know better, but old enough not to give a damn.

Homeport: Still Pond, MD Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: IT jobs available at Gulfstream Aerospace Topic Next Topic: Job site for vets  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.34 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com