BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 3 | Guests: 107 ]  [ Total: 110 ]  [ Newest Member: wlsomaha ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Chaparral Owners
 Wher are chap owners
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Gas spring Topic Next Topic: New to me Chaparral 280SSi  

Black Pearl

RO# 25076

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  19:52:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where are all the chap owners
Life is too short to drink cheap beer

Homeport: FL

TheGreatEscapeII

RO# 28606

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  21:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boating :)

Captain Joey
TowBoatUS Captain - Lake Lanier
50 Ton Master, OUPV 100 Ton
Towing Endorsement
2005 Chaparral Signature 240

Homeport: Cumming, GA Go to Top of Page

Shadowcruzr

RO# 1702

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  08:51:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been busy building anew house.I managed to get the boat cleaned, polished and waxed but haven't splashed her yet this year.

Paul
ETC, USCG, Ret
My oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic..., did not end when I retired. I stand by it till the end.

Homeport: Elizabeth City, NC Go to Top of Page

littlebookworm

RO# 27413

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  23:01:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paul: First of all, thank you for your service. You're definitely among the bravest. Our Chaparaal in on the South Shore of Long Island, NY. We've been getting out only about twice a month because of the windy and/or rainy weather, including this coming weekend. The Admiral and I have had dinner on-board at the slip a few times, as well. There's something very relaxing about having dinner on the boat on the water. Good music in the background and quiet conversation. Wonderful. Hop over to the Chaparral Owners Forum; there are plenty of us there. Stay safe. Hy

Homeport: New Rochelle, NY Go to Top of Page

Shadowcruzr

RO# 1702

Posted - Aug 13 2011 :  17:15:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hy, Thank you. It was my honor and priveledge to serve this great nation!
We used to stay on the boat occasionally in our slip when we had itin a slip. now I have it on a trailer. Just been too busy this summer building the house to do much of anything. The wife is going to florida next weekend, maybe I'll ghet her out and take the dogs for a ride...

Paul
ETC, USCG, Ret
My oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic..., did not end when I retired. I stand by it till the end.

littlebookworm

RO# 27413

Posted - Aug 14 2011 :  16:03:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paul: We used to go down to North Carolina a few times a year; our middle son went to Duke. Before that we used to overnight there when we would go to visit my in-laws, who were snowbirds in Sunrise, Florida, for about 20 years. Nice area. Hy

Homeport: New Rochelle, NY Go to Top of Page

Shadowcruzr

RO# 1702

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  20:06:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a transplant here and married a Carolina girl. Not too crazy about the winters, but they could worse. Its been windy here all summer. Might have to convert to a blowboat....

Paul
ETC, USCG, Ret

Previous Topic: Gas spring Topic Next Topic: New to me Chaparral 280SSi  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com