BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 10 | Guests: 120 ]  [ Total: 130 ]  [ Newest Member: luna sea ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Wellcraft Owners
 Looking for a Gran sport owner to ask questions
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Cabin door parts? Topic Next Topic: Prop Pitch  

Jamie 10017

RO# 32751

Posted - Jan 12 2012 :  22:24:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all ,I am restoring a 87 Wellcrat Gran Sport and I have a few questions about the holding tank. If anyone of you can answer a few questions and maybe send me pictures would be a huge help. Thanks Jamie
To be old and wise you first must be young and stupid

Homeport: Va.

cwms

RO# 7357

Posted - Jan 13 2012 :  10:43:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ask your questions regarding holding tanks in the Sanitation forum. The answers you need might not be Wellcraft specific.

Homeport: VA Go to Top of Page

Jamie 10017

RO# 32751

Posted - Jan 14 2012 :  01:03:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just need to find out how big the holding tank is and how is it mounted. What or how did Wellcraft secure the tank. Mine had a tank that was standing on its corner from the P.O. Im sure that is not correct it was only 13 gals from what ive read it should have been a 20 gal tank.

To be old and wise you first must be young and stupid

Homeport: Va. Go to Top of Page

cwms

RO# 7357

Posted - Jan 14 2012 :  06:15:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do go over to the sanitation forum. Vic and others really know their stuff regarding heads and holding tanks. If you need a new tank, just find the largest one that will fit and as far as connections and securing the tank, I'm sure Wellcraft doesn't do anything different than most other brands of boats. Vic is a cesspool of knowledge (pun intended) and can really help you out.

Homeport: VA Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Cabin door parts? Topic Next Topic: Prop Pitch  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com