BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 9 | Guests: 79 ]  [ Total: 88 ]  [ Newest Member: cepaul ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Silverton Owners
 Fresh h20 bristol 2007 Silverton 45c for sale->399
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Best place to tie off boat? Topic Next Topic: Jim from Silverton  

booboo

RO# 16369

Posted - Feb 18 2012 :  13:59:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have my freshwater 2 season purchased new in 5/10 Silverton 45c aggressively priced for quick sale. Take a look here. It won't last long at this price! The photos here on yacht world are not brochure photos, everyone of them is a high quality photo of my actual boat. The plasdeck is an amazing synthetic teak deck with unbelievable non slip qualities The boat is loaded with everything you could need from washer dryer, bow thruster, bridge heat and ac, custom tricolor led accent lighting. The boat has only 215 hours on it as it was new in 2010. Boat located in staten island currently. http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatFullDetails.jsp?boat_id=2401060&ybw=&units=FeetĄcy=USD&access=Public

Edited by - booboo on Feb 18 2012 14:05:19

Homeport: Catskill, NY

TimHenn

RO# 126

Posted - Feb 19 2012 :  10:06:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great boat, but, then again I'm bias :)

Curious how the ec2cy enclosure worked around the corners of the bridge? I have strata now which i like except the center panel is ez2cy. When the time to replace comes I think I would consider this upgrade. I love the idea of being able to remove scratches where strata glass does not

Are you selling to get out or upgrading ?

Best of luck with the sale, I agree you are priced aggressively
Tim

Edited by - TimHenn on Feb 19 2012 10:10:25

Homeport: Portsmouth, RI Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Best place to tie off boat? Topic Next Topic: Jim from Silverton  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.36 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com