BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 6 | Guests: 128 ]  [ Total: 134 ]  [ Newest Member: wlsomaha ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Bayliner, Maxum, Meridian Owners
 Oval Portside Screen availability
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: 4600SCB swim ladder Topic Next Topic: Has anyone pulled the fuel tank from a Sunbridge?  

Fun Time

RO# 17507

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  16:22:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where i can purchase a replacement "Screen" for a 2001 2400 SCR Portside window? I know the window is oval and the size of it is 6" x 16" and the part number is 1692579. I have searched the internet and cannot seem to find it. I know I can probabl just make a screen and silicone it in the area so that i could open my side window, but I would rather have the correct part. Thanks.
Rich

Homeport: Lindenhurst, NY

KenK

RO# 7602

Posted - Mar 22 2012 :  19:31:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like you might be able to get one here

http://greatlakesskipper.com/category-1/22_28-boat-hatches-port-windows-screens-and-parts.html

Homeport: Haddam CT Go to Top of Page

Fun Time

RO# 17507

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  12:42:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I checked that site and it does not have my specific size and shape. Any other sites or suggestions? thanks.

Rich

Homeport: Lindenhurst, NY Go to Top of Page

KiDa

RO# 16492

Posted - Mar 29 2012 :  13:52:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to baylinerparts(dot)com, porthole 1692579 takes screen 1749135.

I'm assuming you lost the screen frame?

Best Regards,

David
Saint Max
'99 330 Sundancer

==========

Capitalism is to this administration what Judaism was to the Third Reich.

-- Me

Homeport: Hopewell, VA Go to Top of Page

Fun Time

RO# 17507

Posted - Apr 04 2012 :  22:41:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bought the boat from original owner and one side never had the screen or the frame. I am looking for both, if possible. Again, please send me a link where I can click and see my exact screen and frame if possible. I have tried the 2 suggested locations (thanks) but still do not see my exact need for screen and frame and size I need. I click on the links and up comes generic parts and when I search I do not see specific part I need (see above for specifics). Thanks again for any help. Rich

Rich

KiDa

RO# 16492

Posted - Apr 04 2012 :  22:46:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The screen I posted is the match for the porthole you posted. I happened to find it on a Bayliner site. Maxum/searay/silverton/bayliner/.......do not make their own portholes. Mine crosref to many other brand boats, not sea ray.

Best Regards,

David
Saint Max
'99 330 Sundancer

==========

-- Me

Fun Time

RO# 17507

Posted - Apr 06 2012 :  11:36:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could you help me with the site. When I go to Bayliner parts website above there is no search option. If I click on the 2001 parts catlog it does not have a search option. How to I get to a search option to enter the screen part number you suggest?

Rich

KiDa

RO# 16492

Posted - Apr 06 2012 :  16:45:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fun Time

Could you help me with the site. When I go to Bayliner parts website above there is no search option. If I click on the 2001 parts catlog it does not have a search option. How to I get to a search option to enter the screen part number you suggest?

Maybe it's changed since I posted.
Baylinerparts(dod)com redirects you to baylinercustomercare(dot)com.

IF you are redirected to the baylinercustomercare(dot)com home page, click on the the "Parts Catalog" tab. If the redirect took you to the "parts catalog page, click on the "Parts Library" link on the right of the page.

Click on the "Part Number Reference Guide" button.

Click on the Portlights / Hatches" button. You can look up or search for your screen from from there. Use your browser edit/search as the search function on the site is inop. Your port is 3rd from the bottom.

HTH.

Best Regards,

David
Saint Max
'99 330 Sundancer

==========

-- Me

JimPend

RO# 5022

Posted - Apr 06 2012 :  17:45:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Deleted.

Jim P.

Edited by - JimPend on Apr 06 2012 18:21:14

Homeport: Port Clinton, OH Go to Top of Page

32carv

RO# 24150

Posted - Apr 06 2012 :  19:59:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Try here.
http://www.pompanette.com/home

Jim

Homeport: Sacandaga Lake Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: 4600SCB swim ladder Topic Next Topic: Has anyone pulled the fuel tank from a Sunbridge?  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.41 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com