BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 127 ]  [ Total: 131 ]  [ Newest Member: gtex50 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Silverton Owners
 2001 351 SILVERTON SEDAN $77900
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Central vac Topic Next Topic: Silverton Bow Pulpit  

GINA

RO# 3740

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  06:56:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2001 351C SILVERTON CONVERTIBLE

This one owner well-maintained beauty is the lowest priced 2001 351 Sedan on the market. Built on a Modified-V Hull, her innovative design results in a spacious full-width salon with the floor space of a much larger boat. With side exhausts and prop pockets, the engines are located aft, beneath the cockpit rather than under the salon, which allows the cabin floor to sit low in the hull. Molded stairs from the large cockpit and bow area makes climbing to the flybridge easy for everyone.

The interior is huge and the apartment sized galley will be a real crowd pleaser. A pair of glass sliding doors open to a spacious cockpit, and the flybridge is arranged with a walkaround centerline helm and lounge seating forward. She sleeps 6 comfortably and comes exceptionally equipped with generator, air conditioning and heat.

Twin T-320 5.7 Crusader engines (345 hours), Furuno 1800 series COLOR DISPLAY/FISHFINDER/DEPTH SOUNDER, Furuno 36 mile Radar, Simrad Auto pilot, Kolher 7.3 Generator (195 Hours), and Depth finder. Extras include Bow Spot light and Radar Arch spreader lights, outfitted with fishing pole holders for a light days fishing or your bbq grill.

This boat has been cared for. Risers and manifolds have been replaced, water pumps and impellers replaced every other year. Hull has been painted with Pettit ablative bottom paint yearly.

We have had many years of happy memories on this boat!

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW!

http://www.POPYachts.com/View/12217
---barefoot children in the rain....jbuffett

Homeport: Brightwaters,LI

ChefJunk

RO# 28882

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  07:30:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice boat! Should sell fast!

What are your thoughts on POPYachts so far?

Thanks,

Jim

Homeport: Sandusky, OH Go to Top of Page

Billylll

RO# 24494

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  08:08:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gina, good luck selling your boat in this economy it's a beautiful well equipped vessel and it sure looks well maintained.
The best term I can use is it's Turnkey and modern.
Bill

Bill Lentz
Little Egg, N.J.

Homeport: Tuckerton, N.J. Go to Top of Page

GINA

RO# 3740

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  08:21:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChefJunk

Nice boat! Should sell fast!

What are your thoughts on POPYachts so far?

Thanks,

Jim

Actually Jim...I have read good and bad things...however so far I have been very impressed! I had been with another broker and they did absolutely nothing at all. Once you sign up with them they are very through about confirming exactly what is and isn't actually on the boat...ie equipment, hours used etc. Its all done via the net and you get a weekly report of who has viewed the boat and where in the country or outside the country. You can also view on a daily basis the hits and names of people and how many times they have viewed your site. The rep comes and views the boat, takes pictures, verifys what the boat looks like. The local guy for the South shore,long island area is:
Brian Urraro
Phone: (631) 922-7426

Homeport: Brightwaters,LI Go to Top of Page

GINA

RO# 3740

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  08:24:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Billylll

Gina, good luck selling your boat in this economy it's a beautiful well equipped vessel and it sure looks well maintained.
The best term I can use is it's Turnkey and modern.
Bill

Thank you Billy....yes the boat world is very interesting these days. We loved this boat and have lots of good memories on it. and some really good trips MV, Nantucket, Newport..but we are moving over to a sailboat and have our eye on one.

walterv

RO# 12640

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  21:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a very nice boat and a nice model. If the boat is priced right it will sell fast. I priced my 34c right and it sold in less than 60 days. I am not saying yours is not priced right, wouldn't know, but the broker would by going to there source , from yacht world.

Best of luck

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Homeport: Go to Top of Page

Billylll

RO# 24494

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  22:47:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Walter I believe you helped ll other 34C owners by raising the average when you sold your boat.
Your boat was exceptional with the additions you had done to her and the way you kept the vessel maintained.
I would think this 351 should sell.
As far as a sailboat I can see the reasoning. I like motorsailors but they are extremely rare in the US.
At this point in my life I enjoy the Mainship I currently have. I still look at other boats for ideas and to watch the boating market.
Bill

Bill Lentz
Little Egg, N.J.

Homeport: Tuckerton, N.J. Go to Top of Page

GINA

RO# 3740

Posted - Aug 11 2012 :  22:53:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by walterv

It's a very nice boat and a nice model. If the boat is priced right it will sell fast. I priced my 34c right and it sold in less than 60 days. I am not saying yours is not priced right, wouldn't know, but the broker would by going to there source , from yacht world.

Best of luck

Walter...

Thanks, so much. We are looking forward to moving over to a sail boat...but will miss this boat... It has been so good to us!

GINA

RO# 3740

Posted - Aug 23 2012 :  18:22:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bump....its still waiting for a new owner.....

Katie

RO# 9887

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  14:50:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gina,

Tried to contact you a few times since the storm. How did your boat make out? My boat was totaled unfortunately, but it free's me up to start looking for another one. Please reach out to me if the boat is still available. Thanks !

Silverton 351 99'
Clearwater 19'CC 06'

Homeport: Open Bay Marina, Merrick NY Go to Top of Page

MikeeH

RO# 6342

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  21:10:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had a 351. It was a great boat!! Good luck with your sale.

Mike

I recently realized that at this stage of my life I'm now wise enough to know better, but old enough not to give a damn.

Homeport: Still Pond, MD Go to Top of Page

Katie

RO# 9887

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  20:21:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mike !

Tell me what you wish were different about the 351? I have had some good and some not so good reviews. Penney for your thoughts?

Silverton 351 99'
Clearwater 19'CC 06'

MikeeH

RO# 6342

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  06:46:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Katie. The pros far outweigh the cons IMO.
Pros: Comfortable salon, centerline queensize bed, large fridge, seperate shower stall, easy engine access (most of ir anyway), safe entry to bow from the bridge or the cockpit using the steps, huge and comfortable bridge with clear 360 deg view, handled rough water very well (been there!), Crusaders!

Cons: Slow cruise (18 knts), not terribly fuel efficient (24 gal/hr at cruise), the large window at the bow of the salon gets very hot in the sun (we rectified that with a white Sunbrella cover), we had some raw water weeping in from the rudder packing that I didn't address right away. Since the boat is bow heavy at rest the water moves forward to the bow and is difficult to get out and eventually starts to smell. The fuel filter on the starboard engine is a bear to get to.

Mike

I recently realized that at this stage of my life I'm now wise enough to know better, but old enough not to give a damn.

Homeport: Still Pond, MD Go to Top of Page

Katie

RO# 9887

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  21:18:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very Helpful Mike, I appreciate that greatly. I will take the winter to research and see what comes my way in the spring. It's a buyers market for sure :)

Silverton 351 99'
Clearwater 19'CC 06'

libertysailor

RO# 31501

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  18:36:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gina ... Is your 351 still for sale? its excatly what im lookimg for and would be ready to move on it right away !.... hope to talk soon!

afta

Homeport: NY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Central vac Topic Next Topic: Silverton Bow Pulpit  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.42 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com