BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
Save Password

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 6 | Guests: 114 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: subsonic ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Formula Owners
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: As much as I love my Formula... Topic Next Topic: Formula 34 PC  

RO# 3672

Posted - Aug 27 2012 :  10:00:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI all, I have an eye on an 89 PC26, 7.4, a/c, that was donated to a local church-have not seen it but this charity gets boats a lot and he seems to be savvy about boats.

How do/did you like your 26? Anything especially to look for?

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didnít understand the assignment, and I told them they didnít understand life. ~John Lennon

Homeport: Vero Beach FL

RO# 25191

Posted - Sep 04 2012 :  11:57:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very good boat... Very deep V, remember your not Buying a new boat here.. Think Motor, Motor, Motor then Out drive. A Short bolck will run about $ 3,500 alone. So besmart about it..

I still have Mine & I will be running it untill it sinks. Why not its Paid for... :0

Goood Luck..

Do you know what "B-O-A-T" stands for ?? Break-Out-Another-$1,000...

Homeport: Taxes paid too: Brewster NY Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: As much as I love my Formula... Topic Next Topic: Formula 34 PC  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice