BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 4 | Guests: 79 ]  [ Total: 83 ]  [ Newest Member: Heckjo ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Silverton Owners
 Boat Search 40 ft 1985 Aft
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Advice on selling my boat Topic Next Topic: 410 Sport Bridge with Diesel Engines Info Needed  

Bill Taylor

RO# 3998

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  11:43:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings: I am searching for a new boat to replace my 50 year old which I have owned for 37 years. I have looked at many but the 40 Aft or 41 really seems to meet our needs. I have found one 1985 with re-cored and re-geled coated side decks and transom. Really looks great, but need to know range at cruise as well as any other issues which these vessel might have. Thanks. Bill
W. F. Taylor

Homeport: Owen Sound

Gregory S

RO# 2620

Posted - Sep 09 2012 :  11:02:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chris, we promsed Les a long time ago that we would not use his site to promote The S.O.C. You should delete your response.

Homeport: Norfolk, Va Go to Top of Page

ranger42c

RO# 32710

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  07:06:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gregory S

Chris, we promsed Les a long time ago that we would not use his site to promote The S.O.C. You should delete your response.

Sorry, thought that was only about posting URLs. Thanks for guidance; response deleted.

How've you been since recovery? Everybody "over there" -- especially Vince -- misses you!

-Chris

Selby Bay, South River

Edited by - ranger42c on Sep 10 2012 07:07:38

Homeport: Londontowne, MD Go to Top of Page

Gregory S

RO# 2620

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  08:42:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Chris, I'm doing well, back to work full time and busy. Glad I can't talk to Vince today after the Steeler debacle last night.

Homeport: Norfolk, Va Go to Top of Page

ranger42c

RO# 32710

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  07:14:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gregory S

Thanks Chris, I'm doing well, back to work full time and busy. Glad I can't talk to Vince today after the Steeler debacle last night.

Yeah, he'd be all over that, if you were there to listen. But so far today, he's been quiet about it...

-Chris

Selby Bay, South River

Homeport: Londontowne, MD Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Advice on selling my boat Topic Next Topic: 410 Sport Bridge with Diesel Engines Info Needed  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic | 
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.33 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com