BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 2 | Guests: 79 ]  [ Total: 81 ]  [ Newest Member: cepaul ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 Trojan 440 Upgrades, Fixes and Ideas
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Cockpit yhact 500 Topic Next Topic: Tachometer for 98 350 Mariner
Page: of 25

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  06:53:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John good luck with the rest of the project I'm sure it will come out great!

Allen they are not for sale! I hope to never need them but if I do they may save my butt someday.

Dave

“Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.” – T.S. Elliotcommon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

1996 440 Trojan Express

Homeport: Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Starry Night

RO# 18025

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  12:49:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jmeirhofer

Finally making some progress on the anchor locker

Before

After

John,
When my anchor roller pulled out I use stainless steel plates above and below the fiberglassed wood that you just finished. I will take pictures this weekend and post them to show you what I did. It is much more secure with through bolts. It looks like yours is coming out nice.

Bob

Starry Night
2001 44' Trojan 440 Express Yacht
1985 21' Chris Craft Scorpion
2011 SeaDoo RXT 260 Jet Ski
1988 34' Carver Montego (Sold)

"Anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there." Captain Ron

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina and Yacht Club, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  13:42:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dave. I am sure it will too. It is just taking me forever to get it done. If this little spot took this long, I can not imagine how long it will take me to do the trunk.

Bob. It was your mention of this earlier that led me to fix it the way I did. I did not use steel plate but I did use a piece of starboard on the bottom side for the same reason. I also bought some rather large fender washers to use as well. I am on the fence about putting anything else on top. I have the wedge piece that goes between the floor and the roller and will likely leave it at that. I would like to see some photos though of how yours turned out.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

"Son, I've got a very low bull$*%t tolerance" -- Pancho Carter

Edited by - jmeirhofer on Sep 30 2013 13:44:46

Homeport: Patch of Dirt in Pasadena, MD Go to Top of Page

Starry Night

RO# 18025

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  17:54:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John,
The reason I used 1/8 stainless steel plates were to distributed the weight across the internal wood/fiberglass. The plates were bolted through near the corners and then the roller is bolted through the center. When all is tight it now creates a sandwich effect and distributed the weight evenly when pulling up your anchor as it no longer has all pressure direct in the center. You can also use silicone to create a water tight seal.

Bob

Starry Night

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  18:27:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm. You do have a good point. Plus I like shiny stuff. Definitely take some pictures. May change my mind

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  20:02:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey II

John good luck with the rest of the project I'm sure it will come out great!

Allen they are not for sale! I hope to never need them but if I do they may save my butt someday.

Just out of curiosity. One of the boats I surveyed had 4 blades but between the surveyor and the engine surveyor they have two different measurements for the props.

GeeVeeBee

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  20:12:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John you have 3 or 4 blades?

GeeVeeBee

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Sep 30 2013 :  22:26:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both my spare as well as the set on are four blade, for better or worse I'm pretty happy will them.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  04:40:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both of my sets are three blade Allen. I have considered selling one set and buying a set of four blade but I keep finding other things to spend the money on. 8-). At any rate I just do not feel their is that much of a gain to spend the money. At least for now.

When I rebuild the trunk this winter I do plan on fashioning a mount for them like Dave has in his trunk. I think I may copy his outboard mount too. I had a davit in my trunk as well but I have removed it. I just did not find any use for it other than having to lift stuff like our bikes over it to get them out. Much better now. If I ever decide to get a dinghy and motor that is too big to lift out by hand I will also get a swim platform and put the dinghy on there.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Edited by - jmeirhofer on Oct 01 2013 04:44:52

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  05:48:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John, what did you do with the davit? Want to sell it if you still have it?

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Surly to bed, surly to rise...

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  06:35:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Both of my sets are three blade Allen. I have considered selling one set and buying a set of four blade but I keep finding other things to spend the money on. 8-). At any rate I just do not feel their is that much of a gain to spend the money. At least for now.

When I rebuild the trunk this winter I do plan on fashioning a mount for them like Dave has in his trunk. I think I may copy his outboard mount too. I had a davit in my trunk as well but I have removed it. I just did not find any use for it other than having to lift stuff like our bikes over it to get them out. Much better now. If I ever decide to get a dinghy and motor that is too big to lift out by hand I will also get a swim platform and put the dinghy on there.

Nothing like a Walker Bay with 20 HP on hydraulic swim platform :-)

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Oct 01 2013 06:38:54

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  07:01:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Hogan. I sold it a couple months ago. I was going to keep it in case I changed my mind but after going a year with out having to mess with moving it out of the way or lifting stuff over it I decided to sell it on ebay.

Allen - Agreed. Although I likely will never have a hydraulic platform, depending on where things go the next 5-6 years I may wind up with a platform like Dave's.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 01 2013 :  07:04:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Nothing like a Walker Bay with 20 HP on hydraulic swim platform :-)"

That is a great setup that dink is fast and ride smooth!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  19:37:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm probably the only one that has this setup for a dinky. I have a fixed swim platform and a davit that is mounted on the "upper" platform on the port corner. It works fine, with one inconvenience, it's in the way when you are tied up port side to a dock but the garage is all free. I have an 11 foot Zodiac mounted on SS brackets I made to fit in thru hull fittings that I mounted on the swim platform so they are removable. Had to modify the brackets to keep the dink far enough aft to clear the garage lid and raise them to keep the dink out of the big wake when I come off the throttle.
Question, anybody had any experience with the ugly pink color that shows up on the white vinyl after it ages? I have heard many explanation but not sure what makes it happen, and what to do about it. Now it's nasty on some cushions on the front deck.
Idea for anyone with the cooktop on the counter, I turned mine around to get more free counter space, love it.
Put 2 stickup led motion lights in the fridge, great

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

Homeport: meydenbauer bay, wash Go to Top of Page

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  19:59:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like pink mold. You need something with bleach to clean it. Tilex maybe? You have to kill the mold spores.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  22:11:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm simply replacing all the vinyl I did the bow this spring the cockpit is being done over the winter. The inside was done just before I bought the boat I'm just about out of projects it must be time to sell.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

abalmuth

RO# 13885

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  23:25:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In reviewing all the work/ Upgrades the 440 RO's have done to their boats, It seems that Trojan was somewhat consistent with the build of the 440 over the years, maybe more so that other builders
That being said, Has anyone compiled a list of differences on the 440 from model year to year?

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.........

Homeport: Long Island, NY Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  02:09:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is very interesting because the boat was built by two builders, Hatteras 96/97 and Carver 98/01. I think some changes like the saloon, 3rd state room and bigger engines were done out of further thinking and design by Carver but on the other hand they failed keeping the arch as is and we get water through the camper into the sides of the boat. Dave's 96 through holes in the beams are work of art and in mine they left them hollo which leaves water in them. Other than that there are many small changes, this way or another they cruise like TANKS, they handle rough seas very well and they look like they were built this century.
The one thing I still can't figure is why Dave's 96 model stay cleaner than mine. Oh yes he has Audrey...

GeeVeeBee

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  05:31:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is interesting to see the differences in the models. We have four in our area, Dave's is a 96, Allen's and mine are 99's and Bob's is a 2001. Each one came with a different interior layout.

As far as engines they went from 430 HP cats, to 450 HP cummins to 480 HP volvos.

There are cosmetic changes to the cockpit counters and helms.

The damned winged arch that leaks is the one thing that bugs the hell out of me.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  06:38:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HOGAN

It is interesting to see the differences in the models. We have four in our area, Dave's is a 96, Allen's and mine are 99's and Bob's is a 2001. Each one came with a different interior layout.

As far as engines they went from 430 HP cats, to 450 HP cummins to 480 HP volvos.

There are cosmetic changes to the cockpit counters and helms.

The damned winged arch that leaks is the one thing that bugs the hell out of me.

Mike mine is 98. When I fix mine I promise I am fixing yours as well. It is going to be easy! Next summer we are not having a leak :-)

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  06:59:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are even subtle differences in some of the same model years. My owners manual is nothing like my boat that is for sure. The electrical panel is different than all of the others I have seen. I have one centerline 55 gallon waste tank and one centerline 100 gallon waste tank. No overboard waste discharge (only pumpout), both vacuflushes are under the floor, centerline between galley and master head. My batteries are under the floor in the engine room centerline. I have only one hot water tank.

Things that are the same. The damn arch. While I like the look I am not seeing any way to keep it from leaking. Although I have cut it down significantly by putting some silicone caulk in the gap. Since I do not remove mine I don't think it will be a problem. The leaking anchor locker. I have that repair pretty much wrapped up. Just need to assemble now and then do regular maintenance to keep it clean and painted so it does not happen again. I am going to do the same with the trunk this winter. Once done the leaks should be minimal and maintenance should keep it from rotting out again.

I am real happy that this thread has turned into more of a DIY for the Trojan 440 thread than an all about my boat repairs thread. I think it helps all of us gain a better understanding of what is needed to keep these behemothes going.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  07:38:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been happy it doesn't take much to get them going 95% of the work I have done has been elective! I'm a bit annal about keeping my boat looking new, being it's a 96' this is not an easy task but I work hard and I very happy with the results. I have been very please with the performance and reliability of the boat the next owner will really benefit from all my effort. These boats have everything I could ever really need in a boat however my wife is ready to move up to a bigger boat, I don't have a desire to move on nor can I effort to replace what I've got none the less move up!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  08:31:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

There are even subtle differences in some of the same model years. My owners manual is nothing like my boat that is for sure. The electrical panel is different than all of the others I have seen. I have one centerline 55 gallon waste tank and one centerline 100 gallon waste tank. No overboard waste discharge (only pumpout), both vacuflushes are under the floor, centerline between galley and master head. My batteries are under the floor in the engine room centerline. I have only one hot water tank.

The damn arch.

I am real happy that this thread has turned into more of a DIY for the Trojan 440 thread.
I think it helps all of us gain a better understanding of what is needed to keep these behemothes going.

The same! :-)

GeeVeeBee

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  15:51:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you can fix the leak, I will owe you BIG time!

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  17:17:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HOGAN

If you can fix the leak, I will owe you BIG time!

Me too!!!

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  19:27:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you get a new tablet?

John do you have the same arch as me or do you have the forward leaning one like Mike anf Allen? My leak is minimal with my new top, my arch mostly pitch back.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  20:03:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave. My arch is like an airfoil. Tapered back. It is flat on the bottom and round on the top. Most of my leaking runs off the arch at the back. It rolls off the arch and wicks back in. I have some ideas on how to fix it when I get new canvas but tht will not be for several years. In the meantime I added a snap to reduce the gap and then used silicone to seal it the rest of the way. It is much better but only lasts a few months. Then i have to pull it off and redo it. I am painting my arch in the spring and may try to do something different with the canvas and how it snaps on to eliminate more of it.

I guess you did not get a new tablet? Lol

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  20:17:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John I have the same arch as you I don't have a problem with it wicking back in both the front and rear canvas is attached using a track on the arch. I need to add a little silicon in a couple of spots to prevent what little leak I still have. You could try something like mine it would likely work for you. On the other hand Mike and Allen have an issue being the arches oddly lean forward making it hard to push the water away the logical answer is to tilt the arch but this is easier said then done and may affect the fit of the canvas.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  20:38:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine also attach along he long edge with a track. I just do not think the guy that did my canvas did a very good job in the design part. Canvas itself is good just not the design.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  21:49:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it leaking through the track or the stitching you can spay it with a sealent if it's the stitching or seal the track with silicone. Mine leaks from the front of the arch I need to seal the track I can see the gap abd the the comes right through that spot it should be an easy fix I just never think about until it's raining and then I can't work on it.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  21:52:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it leaking through the track or the stitching you can spay it with a sealent if it's the stitching or seal the track with silicone. Mine leaks from the front of the arch I need to seal the track I can see the gap abd the the comes right through that spot it should be an easy fix I just never think about until it's raining and then I can't work on it.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 09 2013 :  04:14:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It just leaks at the corners. Where the wing tips are and the side canvas meets the top.

I am starting to get a couple stitching leaks but They are only little drips and i will be sealing those up in the spring as well.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 09 2013 :  07:08:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I made sure that the guy who did my canvas was aware of a leak issue and he did everything he could to prevent this, I'm pretty happy with the results. My old canvas was a joke the way it was installed!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Starry Night

RO# 18025

Posted - Oct 10 2013 :  20:35:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John,
This is what I used for my anchor roller as discussed earlier. It's plated on both sides.

Bob

Starry Night

Edited by - Starry Night on Oct 10 2013 20:59:05

Starry Night

RO# 18025

Posted - Oct 10 2013 :  21:09:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have any issues with my arch, however I have a traditional rear swept arch.

Bob

Starry Night

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  02:33:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob great work on the anchor plate.
My problem with the arch is going to be resolved soon, brought 2 pieces of Ocalon which is very condense plastic with me from Israel, more than enough for delivering Happiness and Hogan. I hope I can cut a small part and insert under the arch connection to the base and give it a slide tilt backwards. This material never wear and can sustained 4 tons of pressure. I will use the rest of it to create an anchor plate as well. I want to give it some angle down words so I don't have to give the anchor a little push to launch.

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Oct 11 2013 02:35:34

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  06:18:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Starry Night

I don't have any issues with my arch, however I have a traditional rear swept arch.

Too bad it only took them five years to figure out that the winged arch was a disaster...

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  07:17:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to look of the winged arch frankly it's what caught my eye when I bought my boat! The bigger question is why did they change it in 98' to slope forward? This makes no sense!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  16:12:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any one is up to building a new Trojan 440 express?

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  18:19:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Outside of the hull I will have by the time I am done.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Oct 11 2013 :  19:27:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sure you are John, I think I would be board to death if I had a new boat! Love tinkering and doing stuff on the boat and I don't think there is anything in this size that cruise as well and as comfortable.

GeeVeeBee

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - Oct 12 2013 :  14:09:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Dave that the look of the arch made me look closer at the model, a lot of other Carver boats I never cared for. I don't have an arch leak problem with my 2000. The canvas is mounted in a track in front and back. My problem with the arch is the cancer on the aluminum that is getting to the point that I want to do some painting. Not looking forward to it since I know it will be a major pain. Bob, the arch you got is that a custom? Never seen that on a 440.
BTW Carver also shoehorned in a couple of 635 HP Cummins in some boats, like I have, great engines.
The mold spore, do I have to turn the vinyl inside out and wash with chlorine ?
Does anybody have any knowledge of a muffler system that will quite down the genny? I have heard of a system that separates the water and exhaust and dumps the water out below waterline, supposed to be super silent. I also have to to put sound damper material by the generator.

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

Starry Night

RO# 18025

Posted - Oct 12 2013 :  21:32:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My arch was an option at the time as you could have either the wing tipped or the traditional rear swept arch. I looked at both and preferred the traditional rear swept arch as is flowed with the overall design of the boat.
The previous owner had a custom split inserted in the arch for truck transportation from Fl. to MI. Just unbolt and tip the arch back. Very cool idea. After almost 7 years we still enjoy every moment with our boat and the kids love it. It took us 1 1/2 to locate the one we wanted, however it was the best decision we made when looking into a larger boat.

Bob

Starry Night

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  06:38:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was hoping to wrap up my anchor locker repair this weekend but it has been raining here most of the weekend. I definitely do not want to put it back together wet.

The arch leaking does drive me nuts. I am hoping to be able to afford to put a hard top on someday and eliminate the cross member. For the time being though, I will just have to come up with a more innovative way to seal it up.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  07:37:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by odvar

I agree with Dave that the look of the arch made me look closer at the model, a lot of other Carver boats I never cared for. I don't have an arch leak problem with my 2000. The canvas is mounted in a track in front and back. My problem with the arch is the cancer on the aluminum that is getting to the point that I want to do some painting. Not looking forward to it since I know it will be a major pain.

The "cancer" means that you have water in the arch. Even if you have a track that stops the water from leaking, since the arch tilts forward, water will sit on the arch against the canvas and cause both the "cancer" and mold on the canvas. I think what Allen plans to do is the only way to fix the leak.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  08:22:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My concern with tilting the arch is the fit of the canvas when you are done.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  08:49:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a small price to pay for ending that damned leak

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  14:34:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Bob, did not know there was an option. We have had ours for over 10 years now and still love it. Just came back from the islands, 5 hr, ran like a champ. My son and I went to the east coast twice to look at 440s, almost got one but shipping turned out to be a problem. Sounds like all of you guys are on the east coast.
The top of my arch leans aft so I don't have a problem with pooling water, the canvas track on the aft is mounted underneath so the water just runs right off, could be the result of heavy engines , water line is about half way up the exhaust pipes.
The cancer is spots here and there, not bad but annoying.

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  14:50:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine is where the windshield meets the arch and where the cross member reaches the uprights. The actually cross member has none. But it does appear the paint is wearing thin especially on the top.

How is everyone's front canvas attached. On top or under the arch? Mine is in a track on the bottom side. My arch slants back and I think it may be beneficial to have it attach on top of the arch. I may change it to that next spring when I paint the arch. I have plastic tracks and I think I will replace with powder coated aluminum for longevity.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Oct 13 2013 :  19:21:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those that have taken the arch completely off. Does the windshield have to come off to completely remove the arch sail pannels?

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Page: of 25 Previous Topic: Cockpit yhact 500 Topic Next Topic: Tachometer for 98 350 Mariner  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.52 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com