BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 6 | Guests: 124 ]  [ Total: 130 ]  [ Newest Member: Robert Lamkin ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 Trojan 440 Upgrades, Fixes and Ideas
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Topic Next Topic: 2000 Trojan 440
Page: of 26

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Mar 30 2015 :  20:54:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Les will get around to activating it I thing he does them in bunches as they come in.
As for the boat anchor I'm not sure that any two of us have the same anchor. I have a Bruce anchor I very happy with it but it all depends in the area that you boat and what the sea bottom is. I do believe that we all have chain only I wish I have more chain length but it has never been an issue so far.

Dave

“Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.” – T.S. Elliotcommon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

1996 440 Trojan Express

Homeport: Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Mar 30 2015 :  23:31:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a bruce as well with 170 feet of chain. It is a 40# but I have been told it should be bigger.

John
No more boats but I have a really cool car and a really fast bike. :)

"Son, I've got a very low bull$*%t tolerance" -- Pancho Carter

Homeport: Nimbus Flats Go to Top of Page

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  00:13:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys. I was thinking of getting a Manson or a Rocna but wasn't sure if the rollbar would fit.

Boat went on the trailer today, however the permit didn't come out of Caltrans today (sounds like an excuse to me). In any event, my boat will roll into Stockton on Wednesday instead of tomorrow. Getting very excited! I hope they can get the things we want done finished up quickly so I can bring it home!

Every Weekend's a Vacation

Homeport: Discovery Bay, CA Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  08:02:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What projects do you have planned at least in the short term? I assume detail and bottom paint but is there anything else that needs to be done?

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  08:45:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My biggest project will be moving it next year. LOL. Can you tell I have Springboatitis? I won't know what to do this year not doing projects every weekend. :)

John. Let me know if you need some help getting your arch off and finding a powder coater. I have a couple friends with powder coating businesses. Also, if you do not have an anchor or chain in there now it would be a good time to refinish the anchor locker.

John

rythmstrat

RO# 32479

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  10:08:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Johnfrmcal

Thanks guys. I was thinking of getting a Manson or a Rocna but wasn't sure if the rollbar would fit.

The new "Vulcan" (I believe) model of anchor from Rocna, is designed for power boats.... no rollbar. It's definitely my next anchor.

Scott.
Moose Deer Point Marina
'90 Carver Santego DC 3897
2001 Seadoo LRV.

Homeport: Twelve Mile Bay, Georgian Bay, Ontario Go to Top of Page

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  12:40:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we have quite a few things we are going to try to complete in the space of about 5 weeks now that I think about it. Bottom paint was just done less than a year ago and the props look like new so not going to do that for another year or two. And this boat appears to have always been kept polished, it pretty much shines like new so I don't think I'll need to detail it. However, we have immediate "before we splash it" things such as:
Radar arch removal, blasting, powder coating
Take a look-see at the rudder bolts (saw the comments about that on this thread)
Engine alignment (this will be done in the water...the dripless seals are dripping, survey says probably alignment, and it's taking a 400 mile road trip after all)
Fix fuel leak at #4 and #5 injectors on port engine

Things we will have done once we get it home include (or while it's at the yard if the arch is going to take a long time):
New canvas and screens (Bimini is like new but the rest of it is pretty toast)
New seat bottoms (you can't tell by looking at the upholstery but someone's butt is going to go right through one someday)

Then the long term things that I plan to do myself:
New interior carpet
New cockpit seagrass (saw this stuff on new boats at the San Diego Boat Show, love it)
Service entire raw water system
Replace port raw water pump
Clean up the generator pan (not as bad as most, but still a little rust)
Eventually (or sooner, depending on condition) deal with the infamous anchor locker

I'm sure I'll find a million little things beyond that.

John, have you removed your radar arch? I'm not sure how big a job it is, since the antennas are already off for transport, maybe I should do it myself? I'm in contract manufacturing and our powdercoater for our proto shop is basically across the street. Getting it blasted and powder coated is no problem, I'm more worried about removing it myself, not sure how involved it is.

Oh, and probably the biggest rush project will be dealing with my dock if the boat won't fit in the slip. I have a 15' slip and it's a 15' boat...really just depends on what exactly it is at a foot above the waterline, and whether I'm on the plus or minus side of 15 feet on my slip width. Tape measuring will commence tomorrow, LOL. I have room on the left side of my dock, but there are three jetski lifts on that side that would have to come off to make room. I have so many toys on my dock that there is going to have to be some musical chairs activity. We have our ski boat on a side mount lift, 5 jetskis, and a Duffy. And it's not even that large of a dock!

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  13:39:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I replaced both raw water pumps on my 450c's when I got the boat. I put in the Seaboard pumps. I also removed and serviced my aftercoolers. I'm replacing all the cooling hoses this spring.

I removed the carpeting below and replaced it with vinyl flooring. Found two additional storage hatches under the carpet.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Surly to bed, surly to rise...

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  20:50:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you will be surprised at how heavy the arch is!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  22:13:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey II

I think you will be surprised at how heavy the arch is!

Do tell...what's your weight guesstimate for the cross bar and each of the sides? I got a quote today from the powdercoater of $450 for strip, epoxy prime and powder coat...not too bad I didn't think...

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Mar 31 2015 :  22:39:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would bet. The cross member is at least 150#. The sides are probably lighter but 100# each. It is not that difficult to remove. Half dozen nuts/bolts on each side. Feeding the cables out without damaging them is not easy though. And getting the side panels loose from the caulking likely won't be easy either. JMHO. Whether to do it yourself depends on how much your time is worth. Or whether you are anal about it getting done right.

When they took my arch cross member off to pull my motor they used a lift. But they put it back in place with just two people.

BTW. $450 is a pretty good price.

John

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 01 2015 :  02:06:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$450 is a great price but removing it is a major job in my book! I spending 3X that just to paint the sides on the boat the top looks good. They are starting next week I hope they finish quickly because I would like to launch when they are done.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 01 2015 :  14:05:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thinking of changing to pod drives. I think they will fit in the trunk pretty easily. Just need to figure out where to cut the holes.

John

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 02 2015 :  00:56:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She has arrived!! The yard wants three weeks for their stuff. Our first cruise-out with her will be May 15th...it will be a race to the finish line to make her presentable by then. Cockpit carpets were a little worse than I remembered so the Seagrass has to happen pretty quick. The cabin carpets will probably clean up reasonably with a professional carpet clean, which will hold us over until we can get new cabin carpets made. The big challenge will be the cockpit upholstery...we'll go clean it up this weekend and see how it looks. The rear seat bottom needs some seam repair. The guy we want to use is really really good, but reportedly really, really slow...wifey's not gonna be happy if we show up to the first cruise-out with our new boat and it's not sparkling like a diamond. Game on!...

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 02 2015 :  02:11:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would recommend putting off the upholstery for the Winter it is a big project and you don't want to rush someone. If you are seeing seams letting go then likely you will need to replace the entire cockpit you can try to fix one seam at a time but you will be fighting a loosing battle! I redid mine last year and very happy with the results! I also replace the cockpit carpet, I was able to order the carpet on line (https://www.corinthian-marine-carpet.com/products?gclid=CJeDhqT61sQCFSlo7AodY0wAfQ&boat_type_id=1&product_type_id=1). Two years ago I did the canvas. All my inside carpet and upholstery had just been replace when I bought the boat. Oh I also replaced the bow cushions and cover last years when they did the top. These are all big pricey projects but when done correctly it is like a new boat.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 02 2015 :  12:38:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave I have several questions for you since you've basically done everything I'm about to do. I can't email you because I haven't been updated as a subscriber yet even though I paid last week, and for some reason PM doesn't seem to work on this board. Can you email me at jginsj at yahoo dot com?

Thanks,
John

Edited by - Johnfrmcal on Apr 02 2015 13:59:43

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 02 2015 :  12:57:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey II

I would recommend putting off the upholstery for the Winter it is a big project and you don't want to rush someone. If you are seeing seams letting go then likely you will need to replace the entire cockpit you can try to fix one seam at a time but you will be fighting a loosing battle! I redid mine last year and very happy with the results! I also replace the cockpit carpet, I was able to order the carpet on line (https://www.corinthian-marine-carpet.com/products?gclid=CJeDhqT61sQCFSlo7AodY0wAfQ&boat_type_id=1&product_type_id=1). Two years ago I did the canvas. All my inside carpet and upholstery had just been replace when I bought the boat. Oh I also replaced the bow cushions and cover last years when they did the top. These are all big pricey projects but when done correctly it is like a new boat.

Dave, I don't see that they have a template for Carver OR Trojan. How did you order, and how much was it?

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 02 2015 :  14:01:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HOGAN

Dave, I don't see that they have a template for Carver OR Trojan. How did you order, and how much was it?

And there was my first question! LOL!

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 02 2015 :  19:43:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They send you a sheet of plastic that you cut to size markup the direction of each piece and the send you back the carpet. I made one of mine just a hair to large or I would tell you to have them use my template. I is easy to do I not sure how I screwed it up but it is close to perfect if with the mistake. They will even send you samples of the carpet for you to choice what you want and they have the most current carpets to pick from. I would and will use them again in the future two thumbs up!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 02 2015 :  19:57:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Care to tell us price?

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 03 2015 :  08:46:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really don't remember but it was surprisingly inexpensive in fact had I know it was that cheap I would have done it sooner.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 03 2015 :  11:09:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John. I can't help with carpet but when you are ready for upholstery let me know. I know a good one in Chico. If my boat ever gets out here I plan to have him redo my saloon.

John

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 03 2015 :  13:13:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jmeirhofer

John. I can't help with carpet but when you are ready for upholstery let me know. I know a good one in Chico. If my boat ever gets out here I plan to have him redo my saloon.

I might need that info John. I'm looking for someone who can re-do the cockpit upholstery EXACTLY...no wrinkles or weird lumps or bumps or squiggly seams...I want it to look like it came right from the factory. I believe I have a guy locally who can do that kind of quality, based on some work of his that I've seen, but he is SLOOOOWWWW...and very busy...and I'm ready to rock and roll right now.

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 05 2015 :  19:28:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to see another Trojan on board. I remember seeing on you tube and maybe this summer we could start doing some videos of our boats. My neighbor has a 99 Trojan and I like watching it go through the water. Any way couple of pictures with the camper back on and pulling it out to do the bottom paint.

Todd

"Just Another Day In The Junk Yard Of Life"

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Homeport: Oregon Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 05 2015 :  19:54:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Todd I just noticed you have an 08 GTX I had one as well I sold it two years ago it was a great unit supper fast!

How are you doing with the Trojan any progress lately? I'm hoping to launch in a couple of weeks I'm having my arch painted which will hold me back a little but I will be in soon.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 05 2015 :  20:29:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave it has been slow going, the new guy John was talking about the guy that was really good but really slooooowwwww. I about died laughing because his brother works up here in Oregon. I am wanting to move it up to the lake and he said it would be ready to roll in about 3 weeks. I would say in the next month I hope to lay out a lot of pictures for you guys. It is looking great and the cabinet guy is fantastic. Just switched the battery bank over to six L-16, those are heavier than I thought they would be.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 05 2015 :  20:33:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also I keep forgetting to ask but I am sure there is a way to be notified when someone post to certain topics. Where would I do that or maybe that is not available on this forum.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  10:31:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with you Todd, I've been looking all over for a way to subscribe to this thread, but can't find it. I figured whenever the admin gets around to giving me my anchor (I paid about two weeks ago) that maybe some other functionality would be enabled, but since you already have your anchor and can't find a subscribe button perhaps it doesn't exist?

Also Todd, how is your camper canvas performing in the rain? I'm looking to copy someone's design who isn't having issues with the water leaking in off the arch.

Edited by - Johnfrmcal on Apr 06 2015 11:06:54

Les Hall

RO# 3

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  11:33:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John, you are all set now. Thank you.

Les Hall, ATC Forum Host

Homeport: Concord, NH Go to Top of Page

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  14:50:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John I have been afraid to say anything yet because I have no issues to speak of and we have had some major rain down pours. He has not even put the canvas that wraps the top part of the wing yet and I am still happy. I will give it a little time before I open my mouth.

One issue I am having is finding out where I get all my water in the bilge. Its not coming from the shafts and all the easy spots to see have not giving me any answers yet. I will keep looking.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Edited by - oregonparts on Apr 06 2015 14:52:51

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  15:40:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Either the trunk (unless you have that sealed up) or the rudder bolts.

Or the anchor locker if you have not fixed that yet.

John

Edited by - jmeirhofer on Apr 06 2015 15:41:22

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  15:49:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems to be forward water and can be seen if you open up the hatches on the floor in front of the stairs. I will look where you say.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  16:05:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always had water in the center bilge rain or shine. When I fixed my anchor locker I was sure the water would not return. Then I found my rusted rudder bolts (earlier in this thread). Thought for sure that was going to fix it. Nope. Water will come forward from the trunk. I didn't believe it either so I ran the hose until the pumps kicked on. Then I had water again. Did not get to sealing the trunk before I left and shrink wrapped it.

With all the leaks I sure am glad I have good quality floats and pumps. And that I routinely check them. Anyway once the trunk is sealed I suspect that will be the end of it. Each fix has resulted in less and less water. And with the rudder fix I did not get the water until it rained again. That is why I am sure it is the trunk now.

John

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  21:28:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I installed underwater lights today I'm hoping they don't leak! I hate drilling holes underwater!!! I sealed the heck out of it I really don't expect it to leak but it always makes me nervous.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Apr 06 2015 :  21:48:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also Todd, how is your camper canvas performing in the rain? I'm looking to copy someone's design who isn't having issues with the water leaking in off the arch.
[/quote]

one of the things to do it to tilt the arch backwards. I used a car jack to lift the arch 1/2 an inch and I squeezed U shape washers between the main bolt and the base the top arch is seating on. Sound weird but it worked on my arch and Hogan.
Also you want to have the camper on the out side of the arch not inside of the arch the way it is originally planned. Water leaks in this way as well.

GeeVeeBee

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 07 2015 :  12:37:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So Allen, are you saying that what worked for you was to tilt the arch back a half inch, and have the rear canvas under the arch but the sides outside of the arch? Do you have any pictures showing the detail of your canvas at the arch attachment areas?

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 07 2015 :  14:30:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John, Allen tilted his and my arch back by the thickness of two washers. It made a big difference, however I would like to tilt mine back a bit more - which I will do when I get new canvas.

My front canvas connects to the top of the arch, my rear canvas is under the arch. The sides of my rear canvas snap to the inside of the sides of my radar arch.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 07 2015 :  18:20:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jmeirhofer

So I went to do my short haul today and as intended checked my rudder bolts. There are four on each rudder. While it appeared that one had the head sheared off (the one in the photo) all but two bolts were in decent condition. Two others the heads twisted off as soon as I put the wrenches to them. The other three came out but where at various stages of deterioration. So the decision was made to go ahead and replace all with new stainless bolts and nylocs. Probably will be out over the weekend so the 4200 can set up good before splashing. Seriously considered leaving blocked up for the season. :(

Hi John, sorry to dig up an old post, but since my boat is currently out of the water....

These are the four bolts on the bottom of the hull in front of the rudder, correct?

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 07 2015 :  19:57:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes they are. And they are pricey little buggers. Especially for the higher grade stainless. I also went with an Allen head rather than slotted.

John

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 07 2015 :  21:22:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I replace all of mine a few years ago when I had my rudders serviced. I still get water in my bilge I don't see a passage for water to travel forward and my anchor locker is in great shape I don't know it if was redone before I bought it. I do wish the drains in the locker were larger and worked better.

I'm about ready to buy a bilge system to keep it dry.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  13:45:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay guys, back to the subject of the radar arch repaint...I just got a quote from the yard, and I had it quoted both ways, (a) if they just did the whole thing, and (b) if they removed it, gave it to me to have it painted, and then I give it back to them to re-install. I think I was just given "go away I don't want this job" pricing. For them to do the job complete, they quoted almost 11 grand. That's $11,000 dollars. For them to just do the disassembly and reassembly, they want almost $4,000. I'm thinking, at this point, that since my powder coat guy quoted $450 to blast, epoxy prime, and powder coat, that I should probably do the disassembly and reassembly myself. What do you think? Do you think it's worth 4 grand for disassembly and reassembly?

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  14:32:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do it yourself.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  22:14:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Hogan, I think with a pick-up and a couple of buddies and a couple of grand it ought to cover it. What are you going to do about the Trojan logo's after you powder?

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  22:16:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Johnfrmcal

So Allen, are you saying that what worked for you was to tilt the arch back a half inch, and have the rear canvas under the arch but the sides outside of the arch? Do you have any pictures showing the detail of your canvas at the arch attachment areas?

I think there are pictures on this thread somewhere back words but i will take pictures this week end and post.
Found it, not more than 2-3 washers will do it. 1/2 an inch was wrong number.

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Apr 08 2015 22:39:12

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  22:21:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The arch is heavy, not an easy task to remove it. When my boat was delivered my arch was on the bow, I thought i can lift it with a friend...I couldn't move it an inch. We lifted it with a fork lift.

GeeVeeBee

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  22:34:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allen I would think with the arch in 3 pieces a couple of guys would have no problem.
Was yours left in one piece? I would think for powder coating it would end up in three pieces anyway.

Todd

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  00:57:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oregonparts

I agree with Hogan, I think with a pick-up and a couple of buddies and a couple of grand it ought to cover it. What are you going to do about the Trojan logo's after you powder?

Good question...I was thinking about taking some high-res pictures of it and seeing what my paint guy could do about recreating it in Adobe for silkscreen artwork positives. He has in-house silkscreen capability and I've seen him recreate artwork from pics before.

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  06:47:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is as much as i needed to tilt, I would have done one more washer to tilt a bit more.Just scrawl down.

http://www.boatered.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=157973&whichpage=15

this is how my arch was taken apart and transported.Just scrawl down.

http://www.boatered.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=157973&whichpage=2

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Apr 09 2015 06:48:20

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  07:05:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another idea for you to do:

[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Allen8750/media/3522B2F7-6FD1-4736-AACA-9197742B61CC_zpscj7e0ukx.jpg.html][/URL]

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Apr 09 2015 07:08:55

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  18:28:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Depending on which decal you have on the arch you can find them on line even ebay has some
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Trojan-Boat-Remastered-Name-Plate-Decals-Express-/221454484552?hash=item338fb74448&vxp=mtr

Being I'm having mine painted as we speak I have been looking but I haven't found my decal yet I may have to have it made. I would like to replace the rear one as well.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Page: of 26 Topic Next Topic: 2000 Trojan 440  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.48 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com