BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Guests: 103 ]  [ Total: 103 ]  [ Newest Member: Voyager56 ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 Trojan 440 Upgrades, Fixes and Ideas
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Cockpit yhact 500 Topic Next Topic: New to forum - Just purchased a 2000 440 Trojan
Page: of 25

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  09:05:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had just my seat bottoms done last year just before we left for $600. I did not have them put all the stitching back in though like the originals. I think that was a weak point in the upholstery.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

"Son, I've got a very low bull$*%t tolerance" -- Pancho Carter

Homeport: Patch of Dirt in Pasadena, MD Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  09:54:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But the stitching is what makes it look nice. I insisted on the stitching and it definitely cost extra for sure!

Hogan I'm assuming you are getting 21 MPH not Knots correct? I know your boat is faster but that would be great then again I don't know what your WOT is or your cruise RPM so maybe it is about right. I cruise at just off 2400 RPM and this is anywhere from 19 to 23 knots depending on the tides winds etc. WOT 2800 and about 28 knots with a top 32 MPH on GPS memory. The boat just feels right at this RPM and I seem to get the best fuel burn, I won't go into the details (can of worms).

Dave

“Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.” – T.S. Elliotcommon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

1996 440 Trojan Express

Homeport: Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  10:00:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John, I agree, all the tears occur where the stitching is. That being said, I just had mine re-done and I had the stitching put in...

Yes, Dave, MPH, not knots.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Surly to bed, surly to rise...

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  15:45:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I pulled both wiper motors today now comes the fun part matching and replacing. Both motors have broken plastic gears which would be easy to replace but I'm not sure they sell parts for these units. I will start a thread in ATC. So close to finishing and yet it seems so far, there is always something that needs to be repaired or replaced (it's a boat).

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  16:36:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rb2rb2@gr5tgr5tJohn. Something that just occurred to me. When you shipped your boat up from SoCal, they did not have to remove the top of your arch? I ask because everyone that I know that has shipped theirs has had to remove the arch cross member. I do not remember exactly but I believe that and the props have to come off to get it down to 14' on the trailer.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  21:37:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am flipping my mattress this weekend, Thanks john. Gee Mike, our boats run the same speed in the same rpm.

Props, Rudders and arch had to be removed for travel on the trailer from MI to NY. took them 3 days for 600 miles.

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Apr 27 2015 21:47:43

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  22:01:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know how you can flip it, it is tapered

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 27 2015 :  22:16:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Different parts of the country have different height laws. I know that a friend of mine hauled his Trojan up to Seattle from Portland and did not even pull the Radar, left the props on and all. I am going up next weekend to haul my buddies big Sea Ray down and I will be 15'8" and will have to take some off ramps and get back on but that is it. I would think with Johns boat in California he shouldn't of had to big a problem but then again I guess it depends also on the type of trailer they used. I figure for my boat if I stay under 14'6'' I can go pretty much any ware I want to go West of the Mississippi and not have to be routed to far of coarse. I know after 16' high then it becomes a real problem.

Todd

"Just Another Day In The Junk Yard Of Life"

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Homeport: Oregon Go to Top of Page

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  00:38:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rb2rb2@gr5tgr5tHogan. Not flipped end to end but side to,side. The taper is the same on both sides.

rb2rb2@gr5tgr5tOregon want to haul mine from MD to CA with your custom trailer?

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  01:00:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They removed the props and the antennas. I honestly don't think the antennas even needed to come off, but since it was just my money they were playing with I think they figured what the heck. Seriously, those antenna cost me about $400 bucks at each end to remove and replace. I do know they had some significant reroute since it took them twice as long as it takes me in a car.

John, you said you thought you might have a possible upholsterer? How many weeks do you guys think cockpit upholstery should take?

Oh, and I was only getting 18mph at 2100rpm, but that was against a pretty strong headwind and an incoming tide on the San Joaquin River. I'll have to see if I get 21 on a calm day without current. Anyone have flow meters who can offer up some burn rates at various rpm/mph combinations?

Every Weekend's a Vacation

Homeport: Discovery Bay, CA Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  08:24:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Strong headwind and tides could easily knock off 3 MPH I doubt you have an issue.

I have found on my boat I get close to one MPH per 100 RPMs so 2000 RPMs is 20 MPH and so on. When I get to 2400 I gain a little more speed but my burn rate also increases. I have Cat 420s so this is not much help. I don't know of anyone that has flow meters with you motors. All my data is based on running hours not burn on plane. I have logged enough hours to have a good idea of actually burn. I also went to the Cat web site and looked at their burn graph which I found to be accurate to my findings. At 2400 I burn 13 gallons per motor for a total of 26 again at 2400 I'm doing about 25 MPH so I get about .923 MPG. My logs show I burn on average 21 GPH but this includes idle time in and out of slip. I have taken 8 hour trips with very little idle time and still only averaged 21 GPH I have burn as little as 16.5 gph on trips with a lot of idle time.
Keep logs and let us know what you find with your motors.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  10:06:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mattress tapers from the top to the bottom near the head of the bed on each side. It cannot be flipped. Even worse, the taper makes it impossible for fitted sheets to stay tight. We have to use elastic straps across the bottom.

Height restrictions on east coast are 14'. I had to have my arch, props and rudders removed when I transported it from Ft. Meyers.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Edited by - HOGAN on Apr 28 2015 10:07:38

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  11:06:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the same type mattress, and problem with the sheets.
Do you sew elastic straps to the sheet?

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

Homeport: meydenbauer bay, wash Go to Top of Page

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  11:14:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, we have two elastic bands with clips on the ends.

http://www.amazon.com/ORIGINAL-Sheet-Suspenders-fastener-featured/dp/B0014AMBWK

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  11:32:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hogan. Mine has the same tapers on each side. It is symmetrical. Flipped it port to starboard. A friend recently suggested we try putting the memory foam on the bottom instead of the top. It appears to have worked for him. He found it was to hard without it and to soft with it. As a last ditch effort he put the memory foam under the mattress and now says it is just right.

My wife made new linen from standard sheets and blankets. She used queen size bedding. It is a challenge to make the bed decently though.

I figured it was something like that on the east coast. 14' sounds about right. If I wind up shipping I will be removing the top of the arch, props, shafts and rudders. I need new shaft seals anyway so I might as well pull them. I can do the struts at the same time. I am still on the fence about moving it out here vs. taking it down to FL and using it as a floating condo a couple times a year. It is really hard to justify spending $20k to move it. But the only offers I have had so far was one not so serious offer of $85k from Canada and another that actually put up a deposit and offer of $100k but would not negotiate at all.

Do you remember what your total height was with the props rudders and top of the arch removed?

John - Yes I do know an upholsterer. He lives up in Chico but does do work down here in the Sac area. Disco bay might be a stretch for him but if you take it to him that might be different. I can have him contact you if you like.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Edited by - jmeirhofer on Apr 28 2015 11:35:20

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  11:57:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mattress is shaped differently.

We put 2" memory foam on top, I hated how uncomfortable it was without it. I am thinking of tossing the whole thing and just going with solid memory foam.

If I recall, it cost me about $7000 to ship mine from Florida - which included dismantling and reinstalling everything.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  15:39:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John, I sent you an email message...

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  15:54:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John. Sorry but I have not received anything. My email is jmeirhofer (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Hogan, that does not seem like to bad a price considering the work involved.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  20:53:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I happen to like the mattress on the boat. The mattress in my house is supper firm it was supposed to help my back but not so much!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  21:22:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mattress is completely different. It might not work flipping it. I did ordered the sheet suspenders though.
I paid $6000 from MI to NY, it started with $5500, they asked fr another $500 for over weight which I agreed, then they asked for another $1000 which I gladly agreed to pay being they were 2 days late bt on my credit card off course. I signed nothing and as soon as they delivered I did a charge back!

GeeVeeBee

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  21:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I paid a few hundred in fuel and drove it home from Freeport:)

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  21:55:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delivering Happiness

My mattress is completely different. It might not work flipping it. I did ordered the sheet suspenders though.
I paid $6000 from MI to NY, it started with $5500, they asked fr another $500 for over weight which I agreed, then they asked for another $1000 which I gladly agreed to pay being they were 2 days late bt on my credit card off course. I signed nothing and as soon as they delivered I did a charge back!

I am kind of surprised you were over weight. I would think your boat weighs less than 40,000 and most trucks can carry a payload of around 44-45 thousand.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Edited by - oregonparts on Apr 28 2015 21:57:15

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  23:33:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree Todd. That does seem a bit odd. Even if there was fuel in the tanks. Dry weight is something like 28k. 400 gallons of fuel at 9# gallon could do it I guess. But I doubt they let that much fuel go with the boat. All the horror stories out there about trucking companies scares the crap out of me. I was only half joking when I asked if you wanted to haul it for me with your custom trailer. At least that way I know it would be someone that actually cared.

John. I got your email and replied back. I know, like all good tradesmen, this time of year is real busy for everyone. I gave him your stuff and he is going to check his schedule to see if he can accommodate it. It is a big job.

When I got my boat I brought via the ICW from Ft. Lauderdale. That was a fun trip. If I do not sell it or move it to Cali by next spring I will be making the trip back down with it next fall.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - May 04 2015 :  13:18:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what the make/model of the sump pump float switches are? I found out this weekend that my aft sump pump is inop, and I didn't have any tools with me to pop the cover. It seems to always be the float switches on these things, and I'd like to pick up replacement switches before I go back out to the boat on the weekend.

Edited by - Johnfrmcal on May 04 2015 13:20:03

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - May 04 2015 :  15:05:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can use any float switch.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - May 04 2015 :  15:37:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hogan are you sure? The float switch on my Regal went bad. It was held in the box by two screws. I bought the exact same switch and it made the swap literally a ten minute job.

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 04 2015 :  15:50:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any float switch will work but having the exact one is much easier to install as you don't want to screw thru the box.

Today I installed my new breaker for my larger fresh water pump and all is good! I'm chipping away at my list. My new wiper motors came in but only one arm I should have the second one soon maybe by the weekend I can finish this project as well. Then I need to find a replacement AC keypad my died if I swap the keypads both my units work fine so I just need to find this old keypad somewhere. I have found a couple in black but I would prefer to find it in white. If anyone knows where to locate a keypad please let me know.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - May 04 2015 :  22:11:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have two I can sell you only as a set. Just $114k. Lol

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 05 2015 :  06:22:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Such a deal:)
I located a company in Florida that has them new in stock (in Black, white is a week away) . I also found a black one locally from a member and AC service tech I plan to pick it up this week.
I'm in the home stretch with my projects I hope to install my new wipers this weekend and then I can sit back and relax I should be done for a while. Unless I decide to replace my galley floor but I think I will put this off until next year.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - May 11 2015 :  07:05:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone know what is the deadrise of our boats?
I am replacing my old raytheon radar and chart plotter, and need to order a dept finder transducer as well. I am getting the Garmin 7612.

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - May 11 2015 :  08:55:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe it is 14 degrees.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 11 2015 :  09:36:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm having a tough start to the season every time I think I've finished all my projects something else pops up. I can't wait to be done! I replace the keypad for my salon AC unit and now it looks like the PC board on the stateroom unit crapped out. I just noticed oil which I assume is power steering fluid one the floor near the helm so I have to assume I have a leak. I opened up the helm and checked all the hoses and I couldn't find anything I tops off the tank with only a drop of fluid and then turned the wheel back for forth countless times and still found nothing I closed it up and in the morning there was oil on the floor again. I'm reaching the end of my rope this year I just want to finish and enjoy the boat! Has anyone had a power steering issue yet or am I the first?

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - May 11 2015 :  16:48:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine leaks too. I have a rag in there that I change out a couple times a year. Like you, I clean it up, top it off, mess with if for a while and get nothing. Come back in a day though and it looks like half the system dumped. Although it only takes a few cc's to top it back off. I have no idea where it comes from unless it is weeping out of the hoses which are probably original.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - May 11 2015 :  19:57:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks John, I completed my order today for new chart plotter and radar, also ordered the transducer for the dept finder and water temp.
My hydraulic swim platform leak from the lid even if i don't use the platform after topping it with oil. I assumed it is just internal pressures? I am not knowledgeable about this stuff, so I don't top it all the way and it doesn't leak. had the same issue with the steering fluid. no leak anymore. The leak there was also from the lid.

GeeVeeBee

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 11 2015 :  20:48:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I had a better day today! First thing I got a call from a member here who read this post and told me there is nothing wrong with the power steering other then I over filled it and it leaked out of the pressure release valve designed to relieve excess pressure to prevent damage to the seals. I had topped off the unit at the end of last year and then my wife noticed a little oil she wiped it up but didn't think much of it. The beginning of this season she notice some more oil and told me about it so I looked but didn't see any leaks but I tried to top it off again it barely top a thimble to top it off and the next day it was wet again. I was told to stop topping it off and it should be just fine.

As for my AC unit I spent a bit of time with my tech onboard today and trace the problem to the data cable that feeds the keypad I then found several cuts in the line near the controller in the cockpit looks like someone cut it with a razor while servicing the unit at some time. I repaired a couple of the cuts and the keypad light up and but I still have a broke wire in the cable that I will have to splice maybe tomorrow and then I should be done at least for a while.

I also wire a switch for my underwater lights. I'm not sure if everyone has a switch for a light in the garage near the rocker to raise the lid but I have never turned on that light and I felt that was the perfect spot for the switch for the new underwater lights so I repurposed the switch maybe someday I will install a switch in the garage for that light but I don't know I will ever get to it.

I'm feeling much better this evening I was starting to loose faith in this season! Lets just hope we all have an uneventful season!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - May 11 2015 :  21:44:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol. So for 5 years I have just been over filling it. Stuff you learn here!!!!

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 12 2015 :  04:24:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess we could have read the manual:)

So I read the manual online last night and if says never let the level go below the top of the filler so I a little confused about this! I guess this is something I will have to keep me eye on going forward. I just wish I didn't have to pull the dash to gain access to the fill cap. I may buy an extension tube to aid in this issue.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Edited by - Audrey II on May 12 2015 07:52:52

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - May 12 2015 :  11:51:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just wish the manual actually reflected the boat that it came with, LOL. I'm still trying to find which AC breaker controls the fluorescent lights in the boat (galley, vanity, and apparently in the master bath).

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 12 2015 :  17:33:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My manual is correct for my boat after all it would have been had to predict the future.

I continued to make good headway today so my punch list is finally shrinking:)
I need to swap the microwave breaker and replace the AC volt meter both of which I have these are quite easy things that I may take care of on Friday I'm hoping to spend the night on board maybe the weekend. It will be a little more comfortable now that I fixed the air conditioning in the stateroom. It's almost party time!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - May 13 2015 :  17:10:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On my boat the lights you are looking for a breaker for is the"Forward outlets", but the juice goes thru a GFI next to the low volt panel in the saloon.
Just found that out, it fried internally and a yellow light came on.

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - May 25 2015 :  11:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just finishing up Memorial weekend out on the boat in a raft-out. This was our second weekend on the boat and being off dock power raised several concerns for me.

What have you done about battery power? Two 8D's as house AND engine batteries are unacceptable...well at least if one of the banks is shot and the other is at the end of its life too, as I found out. Still, I can't imagine that being enough. I was thinking about adding two group 31's as dedicated engine batteries, and adding another 8D for a total of three house batteries. It looks like there's room. Thoughts?

My boat didn't come with an inverter. This isn't going to work. I'm thinking of adding one...for those of you who have inverters, where is it mounted?

Where do you add fluid for the power/ hydraulic steering system?

And I'm sure I'll think of more questions...

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - May 25 2015 :  11:33:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh and another question, when the sliding door to the cabin starts getting rough and harder to open, is there an adjustment or some solution that folks have found?

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - May 25 2015 :  11:56:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On mine I have 8 6 volt golf cart batteries for house and an inverter mounted under the seat cushion in the saloon, it works great
For the power steering there is a plug on top behind the steering wheel, you need a funnel.

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 25 2015 :  18:43:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I run my generator often and don't worry too much about power, this said two years ago I added a third 8D and paralleled my port side batteries. Now I use the port side as my primary house bank and rarely switch to the starboard side. I also have an inverter it is also mounted under the seat in the salon frankly I have never used it, again if I need power or my batteries need a charge I start the generator. I tend to run my AC for comfort and I don't mind the noise most of my friends feel the same. Then there is a group on from our area that feels differently so we refer to them as the no genny group and they call us the genny group it's all good. We all get along so long as we respect each others space:)

One of these days I will play with the inverter to at least see that it works I know it did when the boat was inspected but that was the last time it has been used.

We had a great weekend I just returned home and can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow I feel like that was another life time ago!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - May 26 2015 :  00:47:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Odvar, I do have the little screw top plug directly above and behind the steering wheel. How do you know how much to add though?

On my last boat I had batteries and an inverter, but no gennie. So I always thought a generator would be better. One weekend on the hook and I realize all three would be best. Our club rule is no generators before 8 or after 10. I usually am up for coffee at around 6 so waiting 2 hours for coffee isn't going to work.

Does anyone find the generator on the trojan to be a bit louder than other boats? I kind of thought so personally.

No tips on the cabin door anyone?

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 26 2015 :  03:38:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"No tips on the cabin door anyone?" sorry I must have missed the question?

There are specific instructions on how to fill the tank this link should help http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/document.do?docId=1088

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 26 2015 :  09:03:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Johnfrmcal

Oh and another question, when the sliding door to the cabin starts getting rough and harder to open, is there an adjustment or some solution that folks have found?

Sorry I missed this post

I have had this happen a few times but I have always been able to clean/vacuum the rail and this has corrected any issues. I have never had to make any adjustments nor have I even had to lubricate the rollers.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - May 26 2015 :  17:06:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John just put in 6 L-16 for batteries, will have 4-group 31 for starts. My boat does not have an inverter but will shortly.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - May 27 2015 :  09:31:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Todd, where did you put the L-16's? Did they fit under the engine room walkway? And why 4 group 31's, isn't that overkill for the mains and the gennie?

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - May 28 2015 :  08:36:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably over kill but I don't know if there is such a thing with it comes to power plus it is running my bow thruster as well. The L-16 do fit but had to raise the walk way 2".

What ever happened to you removing your arch...been waiting to see how that went.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Page: of 25 Previous Topic: Cockpit yhact 500 Topic Next Topic: New to forum - Just purchased a 2000 440 Trojan  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.53 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com