BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 6 | Guests: 116 ]  [ Total: 122 ]  [ Newest Member: nancyeliza ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 Trojan 440 Upgrades, Fixes and Ideas
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Topic Next Topic: Carver 356 question???
Page: of 26

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Jan 09 2016 :  13:31:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still definitely have mine. Getting some stuff done over the winter...all new concrete dock so the boat fits, LED lights throughout are all done, new 3K inverter with auto gen start and 4 new 8D batteries are in. Right now all the cockpit upholstery is being done. Here's where I need some help...

My upholstery guy thinks he has an embroiderer who can digitize the existing upholstery logos and embroider new ones. In the event his guy can't do it, can any of you who've had it done point me to someone who can embroider the Trojan logo for me?

Every Weekend's a Vacation

Homeport: Discovery Bay, CA Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  11:29:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had it done but it was a soar topic for my upholstery guy he didn't remember agreeing to take care of this then tried to charge a little extra in the end I'm very happy with the job and I would recommend him in the future! If you can't get it done locally which I think you will let me know. I'm sure you can send the piece to my guy and have him embroider then send it back to be installed. I would try hard to get it done locally it would just be easier! You may consider bring the piece on fabric to a local shop or even booth at a mall or flea market the machine are very common these days. Just make sure they use the correct thread.

Dave

“Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.” – T.S. Elliotcommon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

1996 440 Trojan Express

Homeport: Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  14:13:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great thanks! At least I know I can find someone if we don't find anyone locally.

On a related note, my upholstery guy and I were both very surprised to see how the front seat backs are constructed. Neither of us have ever seen anything like it. And they are the heaviest thing I could ever imagine!

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  19:21:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John I take it that your inserts must be bad. Mine were like new and my guy just took them out of the old seats and used them.

OK I am getting ready to up load some recent pictures of my boat and hope to put some up tonight. Also on another note my wife took a quick video of me pulling my Sea Ray out of the water using my rig that I move these things around with. Hopefully the video works.

http://vid70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/oregonparts/Sea%20Ray%20Pull%20Out1.mp4

Todd

"Just Another Day In The Junk Yard Of Life"

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Homeport: Oregon Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  21:52:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to trailer boats but I have never seen something like this before at any ramp!

As for the inserts mine where in ok shape but never would have matched the new material and the new ones look great!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Jan 10 2016 :  22:28:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well here are a few pics of the outside, everything is still a work in progress but I think you all know what I started with.

First of all the pic below is a picture of my boat witch sleeps next to a 99 440 as well.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures the light was a problem. Still lots to do but the fun stuff is finally here.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jan 11 2016 :  08:36:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks great! Nice job I'm very impressed with how well the interior came out.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  00:56:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Todd your boat looks amazing.

My inserts aren't that bad but we are changing colors so I need new embroidery.

My wife wants to see pics of what you did behind the third stateroom door to the left of the stairs, and she wants to know where you got that table. She likes.

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  10:26:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Guys it has taken longer than I thought and still more to go but for me it is hard to believe it is getting there finally.

John the table was the factory table that came with the boat and we are actually changing the top to a cherry compass rose top. The room you want pictures of is it the one with AC panel in, the bedroom on the same side the TV is on?

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  16:23:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice Todd, I like your "end table" by the sofa and the treatment around the hatches. I had the same table and replaced it with a wood top and compass inlay.
Your truck is something else!

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

Homeport: meydenbauer bay, wash Go to Top of Page

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  17:59:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Odvar I have a whole whopping 47 hours on the boat now. It had 17 hours on it when I got it.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  07:05:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks great! What refrigerator is that?

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Surly to bed, surly to rise...

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  07:53:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you make some sort of cover for the engine room vents? It looks black but I can't make it out.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  11:37:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hogan that is a NovaKool 9000 I went with for a frige and Dave those are covers I had made for winter to keep the cold air from blowing in. Going to the boat show to see if there is any deals on macerator toilets.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Feb 16 2016 :  14:03:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,
I'm looking to replace the light fixtures in my radar arch. I need some exact replacements (I will be running LED bulbs in them). Can anyone help with a source?

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Feb 16 2016 :  15:04:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I replaced mine with LED's. When I get home, I'll see if I can find the invoice. It was JMSonline.com

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Edited by - HOGAN on Feb 16 2016 20:14:52

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Feb 16 2016 :  20:58:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I replace with LUMITEC, very nice lights. You can control the lights by turning them on and flipping the light switch off and then back on at the brightness you desire. One thing to keep in mind be careful if you buy cheap lights because the frequency they run on can mess with your electronics on your boat.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Feb 16 2016 :  22:56:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did the same very happy!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Feb 17 2016 :  10:12:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay so I had seen Lumitec lighting in my searches and was just thinking there must be something less than $90 bucks each! But I guess you're paying for that technology that allows you to dim and change color just by toggling the switch. So I'm going to bite the bullet and change my cockpit lighting to the Lumitec lighting. Two questions:

The lights require a 1 1/4 dia hole...is this the hole size that is in the radar arch already (I'm not at the boat)
It says they use a "simple composite mounting method"...what is this method? Double stick tape?

Thanks for the help

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Feb 17 2016 :  16:25:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No problem John, they are the correct size and they have spring loaded clips on them where they just push into place and you can pull them all out in a couple of seconds. I am very happy with mine and there is no drilling or nothing all you have to do is hook up the wires.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Feb 19 2016 :  12:51:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Todd, do you happen to remember which model of lights you bought? I was planning to use the Orbit downlights, since they appear to look very similar to stock, plus they are IP67 rated so I know they can handle outdoors/wet. However, they use a mounting base that requires three screws. You said you used ones with spring loaded clips. I see that some of the Lumitec lights use spring clips, but the one I looked at (Mirage I believe) did not say it was IP67 rated, and I know there is a lot of talk on these forums about moisture/water getting inside the radar arch.

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Feb 20 2016 :  11:17:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooops it is actually the Mirage that is a direct replacement for the radar arch. It uses a 2" mounting hole. And I was wrong, they are IP67 compliant.

Watermark

RO# 33906

Posted - Mar 17 2016 :  18:57:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just joining the forum after having my 1997 440 Express for about a 1-1/2 years now. Love the boat and currently living aboard. Many thanks to Dave (Audrey II) and John (jmeirhofer) for their help and advice.
I will post a picture of my boat as I find out how to do it. Any help is appreciated.
I have enjoyed reading many of the posts and look forward to participating!

Thank you!
Mike
Ventura, CA

Mike
1997 Trojan 440 Express
Ventura, CA

Edited by - Watermark on Mar 17 2016 18:58:31

Homeport: Ventura, CA Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  01:08:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike

Welcome to the forum! I wasn't sure if you ever pulled the trigger and bought the boat. When you can post pictures and share with us what projects you have undertaken and what you are planing to do chances are someone here has already done something similar.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  16:26:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Posting pix here is a PITA. You have to host them on a site and then copy the IMG code from there and paste it here.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Watermark

RO# 33906

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  20:08:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Dave. I will post pictures and soon as I can. I'm currently working on two repair projects.

The first one is a cold water leak under the shower faucet mixer handle in the master head. I had to remove the back cushions in the salon to get to the fittings. The plastic fitting that connects to the barb coming off the faucet tubing was cracked. I was able to find the fittings at the local RV part store since no marine stores stock them. However, the barb and brass fitting connection started leaking too, and I wasn't able to find a new flat rubber washer. I used an o-ring instead and plumbers tape but I think it's still weeping a bit. I may redo it with more plumber tape. It's a PITA to work on since it's buried behind the shower. Any recommendations on repair or shower mixer replacement is appreciated.

The second project is renewing the vent in front of the windshield. I removed it to clean the drains, replace the linear actuator that raises it, and replace the weather stripping around it. I'm finding that the curve of the vent (top) does not seat with the curve of the bottom. I'm wondering if bending the hand rail so it curves more may work to get it to seal when it's closed.

Mike

Mike
1997 Trojan 440 Express
Ventura, CA

Edited by - Watermark on Mar 21 2016 20:09:58

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  22:19:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe the shelf that the facet is installed into is only glued in place with silicone it should come off with a razor and a little afford this should make the repair much easier!
As for the vent I'm not sure any of the close water tight but they work well regardless.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Mar 23 2016 :  23:22:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike what I did was just put a stainless spacer under each side.....worked great.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Mar 26 2016 :  18:13:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I was on vacation in Clearwater Florida and took a boat ride and guess what I saw, you guessed it another Trojan. This one has a hard top which I have not seen in person before. Does anyone know who owns this boat? There was no name on the transom.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Edited by - Audrey II on Mar 27 2016 02:51:00

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  16:39:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow glad to know that I'm not the only one still fixing up my boat!

Since someone brought up the topic of the front vent, do you guys find that it actually does something? When I open mine, I know some air is flowing because the first time I did it, some built-up dust blew all over the place, LOL. But we certainly can't actually feel any airflow. As a matter-of-fact, that is one of our only "issues" with the boat so far, the wind protection is so good when underway that sometimes we actually get too hot on a warm day. We don't seem to actually notice/feel any airflow when the front vent is opened. We've thought about putting fans up front because there just isn't that much air when underway.

Also, can anyone help with countertop replacement in the cockpit? We have a 1998, so it doesn't have the flip up covers, it has the two open countertops with the very LARGE radius on the fronts. Ours is the yellowish color and we want something more grey/siver/black-ish. I'm not sure what kind of material and fabrication method can recreate that large radius without a bunch of seams or layers showing. Has anyone tackled this before?

Lastly, and I think I've asked this before but I still can't figure it out...how do you turn on the makeup vanity lights in the master bedroom? There are push buttons it looks like BEHIND the bulbs, so do you press on the bulb to engage the switch to light the bulb or ??? We've been using the boat for a year now and still can't figure it out.

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  20:24:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are 3 switches. One is the 12v overhead lights, one is the mood lights. The vanity lights are 120 volt and have a unique bulb. I replaced mine with two LED strip lights.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 03 2016 :  20:19:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok finished another project that has went over pretty good. I installed some 1/4 stainless led lights in my bow rails and I really think it makes the boat look elegant.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

oregonparts

RO# 33629

Posted - Apr 03 2016 :  20:55:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also took my stripe of to put a new one on but I am going to leave it off, to me it looks cleaner and makes the boat look newer.

Todd

2001 440 Trojan Express
1994 Sea Ray 400 EC
2008 GTX Sea-Doo

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Apr 04 2016 :  08:10:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The lights look great! Must have been a PITA to install them.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 05 2016 :  01:32:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HOGAN

The lights look great! Must have been a PITA to install them.

PITA sounds like an understatement!
Nightmare to drill Stainless and I can'e imagine wiring them with only a !/4" hole!
But looks cool for sure!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  14:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Todd,the lights looks great!
one of first thing I did when I got the boat was to remove the strips,agree looks more modern.

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

Homeport: meydenbauer bay, wash Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  22:35:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This past weekend we help for another RO I flushed my steering system and bleed the air from the lines. I'm not sure why but the past two year I have found oil on the floor near the steering and I had very little response from the wheel last year I simply added fluid but I didn't follow the directions and had oil seeping out for weeks but the steering worked fine for the entire season. This year I was told to follow the directions and flush the system, my friend had a nice little setup to make the job a bit easier. When I flushed the old oil out I was surprised at what it looked like, it no longer looked anything like the correct oil it looked more like sludge. I'm thinking it my have water or broken down so much that it was able to freeze pushing a bit of oil out the pressure release value. Now that there is fresh oil and no air the wheel is very smooth.

Has anyone else flushed your system? I'm thinking mine had 20 year old fluid!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Starry Night

RO# 18025

Posted - May 04 2016 :  07:20:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave,
You may want to check to see if your cylinder is leaking as well. if it is leaking it will need to be resealed. I m in the process of ordering a seal set and new hoses from the hard copper to the cylinder. I have a Sea Star model BA200-5 part number HC5951.

Bob

Starry Night
2001 44' Trojan 440 Express Yacht
1985 21' Chris Craft Scorpion
2011 SeaDoo RXT 260 Jet Ski
1988 34' Carver Montego (Sold)

"Anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there." Captain Ron

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina and Yacht Club, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 04 2016 :  08:33:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My cylinder doesn't appear to be leaking. This said the color of the old fluid that I removed would likely indicate that eight seal/gaskets or the rubber hoses seem to be breaking down. On my model I have to pull the dash panel just to access the filler cap I keep saying I'm going to add and extension tube but I never seem to get to it. I need to just order it so I have it on hand the next time I pull the panel. It is a project just to check the oil the way it is now!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Watermark

RO# 33906

Posted - May 17 2016 :  14:30:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave
I had to add fluid to my steering but didn't flush it. I noticed the steering was not smooth (jerky) and discovered it needed fluid. I added ATF.

Regarding my previous repairs, I was able to get to the leak under the master head shower handle by removing the back couch cushions in the saloon area. That gave me access to it even though I still had to work on my back with my hands extended back from my head.

The vent is also repaired with a new linear actuator and weather stripping around to seal it up. I actually used it over the weekend when I was out to the Channel Islands. There was water spraying over the bow so it was nice to keep the eisenglass closed and still allow air to flow in.

Mike

Mike
1997 Trojan 440 Express
Ventura, CA

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - May 17 2016 :  16:59:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DO NOT use ATF in your steering!!!! You have to use hydraulic fluid.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 17 2016 :  23:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
+1 ATF was destroy the seals and cause more leaks and problems!!
Now you need to flush the system and get it all out then bleed the system.

"Recommended oils for your steering system are: SeaStar Fluid, P/N HA5430 (1 quart), HA5440 (1 gallon). The following brands are acceptable: Chevron® Aviation Hydraulic Fluid A, Esso® Univis N15 or J13, Mobil® Aero HFA, Petro Canada Harmony HV115 (in Canada only), Shell® Aero Fluid #41, Texaco® HO15 and other fluids meeting MIL SPEC H-5606-G.

Automatic transmission fluid (Dexron II®) may be used in an emergency. Never use brake fluid. Any non-approved fluid may cause irreparable damage, loss of steering, and cancellation of warranty.

In cases of extreme emergency any nontoxic, nonflammable fluid may provide temporary steering.

Generally, 2 quarts are required for single station, single cylinder filling. Add one quart per additional station or cylinder.

Please note that SeaStar Capilano systems use Dexron II ATF, not SeaStar steering fluid."

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Edited by - Audrey II on May 18 2016 07:58:13

Watermark

RO# 33906

Posted - May 31 2016 :  13:37:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave,

Oops! Well I did put ATF in the steering but it actually said it could be used in one of my manuals. I plan on doing a flush down the road and will add the recommended fluid. What do you recommend to use for flushing?

I took the boat out over the weekend to the Channel Islands. We were blessed with the ocean being flat as a pancake! Wow, what a treat and a great trip. Averaged 25 mph the entire way!
Upon returning I had a problem filling up the Starboard fuel tank. I think it was a problem with the vent line. The vent line cap had broken off at some point before I bought the boat. Maybe some dirt got in there.
After filling up the port tank and returning to the dock, I ran the fuel transfer pump moving fuel to the starboard tank. I could hear the vent gurgling. I let it run until some fuel squirted out hoping it unclogged it. I would like to change the vent fitting with a new one that has a cap like the other side. Does anyone know how to access the inside of the starboard fuel vent fitting and where I can find a replacement? It appears that access is from behind the electronics panel in the saloon.
Thanks,

Mike
1997 Trojan 440 Express
Ventura, CA

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - May 31 2016 :  22:41:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Please note that SeaStar Capilano systems use Dexron II ATF, not SeaStar steering fluid."

Assuming you don't have a Capilano system then simply flush with and replace with SeaStar Steering Fluid until it comes out the correct color.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Watermark

RO# 33906

Posted - Jun 01 2016 :  14:53:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave,
Thank you for your reply. I will take another look at my manuals.

Have you or anyone else replaced the starboard side fuel vent? It appears that access my be very difficult.

Thanks.

Mike
1997 Trojan 440 Express
Ventura, CA

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Aug 22 2016 :  16:53:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This board has been dead for a while. Everyone's out boating I guess!

Can anyone tell me what brand windshield wiper assemblies were on the Trojans? I need some parts....

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Aug 22 2016 :  19:27:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AFI 2000 I replaced both mine last year. I had the smaller model the 1000 and made the mistake of install too large of a blade and broke the internal gears. I replaced them with the next model up and I have been very happy.

As for using the boat yes as much as I can we are going away for the weekend on friday.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Johnfrmcal

RO# 33857

Posted - Aug 23 2016 :  19:00:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dave! At least I'm not just on here talking to myself LOL!

Yes, I had an opportunity to be up at the boat this afternoon and after measuring some stuff, I found out that I have the AFI 1000's. What's weird is there are 24" arms and blades on them, and AFI/Marinco's documentation said the 1000's are made to swing up to a 16" arm and blade, while the 2000 swings up to a 24". So I'm kind of wondering if Trojan/Carver put the 1000's on with 24" arms and blades? Would be kind of silly if they did, but it would also be kind of silly if they put 16" arms/blades on such a gigantic windshield.

Anyways, oh joy, looks like I'll be buying a pair of motors for the inevitable failure. I always thought they were kind of hurky-jerky when they wiped. Now I know why...

On a brighter note, we've put on 100 hours in the last 15 months so at least we're using her a little bit.

Ehayes77

RO# 33939

Posted - Aug 23 2016 :  20:45:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone tell me how to access foward head vent fan motor, seams like I'm missing something:( also would like to thank all involved in this thread for great info....

1998 Trojan Express QMS11

Homeport: Mn Go to Top of Page

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Sep 01 2016 :  16:02:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In Salon above the curved section of the seating area, in the shelving unit, on the back is an access panel. Good luck. :)

John
No more boats but I have a really cool car and a really fast bike. :)

"Son, I've got a very low bull$*%t tolerance" -- Pancho Carter

Homeport: Nimbus Flats Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Topic Next Topic: Carver 356 question???  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 1.22 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com