BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 3 | Guests: 142 ]  [ Total: 145 ]  [ Newest Member: SmokinCigarettes ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 Trojan 440 Upgrades, Fixes and Ideas
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Cockpit yhact 500 Topic Next Topic: New to forum - Just purchased a 2000 440 Trojan
Page: of 25

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 06 2013 :  20:00:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Page 7?

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

"Son, I've got a very low bull$*%t tolerance" -- Pancho Carter

Homeport: Patch of Dirt in Pasadena, MD Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 06 2013 :  21:17:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice, page 7. As long as we keep this thread about our boats and not about Hudson river Martina's, your thread is safe and will live to see many more pages :-)
I think you lose lots of hight other then water in the cockpit because of the under the arch cover. I love my full camper. Lots of head room and we can stay out of the sun when we want to.

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Jun 06 2013 21:18:11

Homeport: Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  00:21:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aside for the leak I like my new top! I spoke with them about it and being we are heading to Norwalk in a few weeks I will have them work on it while we are there.

Dave

“Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.” – T.S. Elliotcommon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  06:06:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey II

Aside for the leak I like my new top! I spoke with them about it and being we are heading to Norwalk in a few weeks I will have them work on it while we are there.

What a great idea. They have second location there right?

GeeVeeBee

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  06:29:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delivering Happiness

Nice, page 7. As long as we keep this thread about our boats and not about Hudson river Martina's

I make a damned good martini, but I don't use Hudson river water.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Surly to bed, surly to rise...

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  13:22:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was on my boat around noon and the water was pouring in on the STB side, right onto the counter top. I put a 5 gallon bucket to catch it, I'm sure it's full by now.

Whoever designed the winged arch should be shot!

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  14:49:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe a couple of Martina's will make you feel better!! :-)
Hate water in the boat!!!

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  14:58:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HOGAN

I was on my boat around noon and the water was pouring in on the STB side, right onto the counter top. I put a 5 gallon bucket to catch it, I'm sure it's full by now.

Whoever designed the winged arch should be shot!

Plus 10. I have been working from the boat today and have a 2gal bucket there. I have dumped it three times so far and it is probably do again. Been raining hard all day.

When it comes time to replace the canvas I am either building or having built a front to back (even over the trunk) frame that I am going to cover with either canvas end to end or hyphalon.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Edited by - jmeirhofer on Jun 07 2013 15:01:36

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  17:36:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Be very careful what you use to catch the water and what you put it on! Audrey got the bright idea to put a dog bowl on the seat to catch the water, I now have a stain on my seat from the dog bowl I'm not a happy camper! I'm going to Norwalk on July 4 the shop that installed my canvas has a location there so I made arrangements for them to work on it while I'm there. At least this way I don't have to take a day off from work to deal with this. I hope they find a fix.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  17:58:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What was the dish made out of? The bucket I am using on the counter is plastic.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  18:51:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aha, I got it. I just found where we get water into the cabin bilge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The small garage on the lazaret has deep backing that goes in right behind the back of the cockpit seating.
There is rain water leaking into this empty space.
There is a drain from there down onto the rear bilge in the engine room.
From there the water run forward under the batteries floor into the cabin bilge. That's why the rear engine room bilge always look empty.
Bob you sain you were getting water into the small garage as well right?
Do you all have a drain from there?

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Jun 07 2013 19:32:59

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  19:21:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lets check tomorrow, I have no idea!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  19:55:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was going to report the same thing Allen. If you remember I ran a tube from where the anchor locker drains to the shower sump. Today it rained heavy and I have been watching water flow in the bilges. The tube works like it is supposed to. However, I still had about 6 gallons of water. Tomorrow when it is not raining I am going to run the hose over the trunk and see if I get water again. I have posted a couple times now though that I thought water was coming from there as well. I'll post a couple pictures of the hose i worked up too.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  20:34:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You don't have through hull drain from the anchor room to the out side of the boat? It goes to your sump pump? I know you wrote that before but I thought I miss understood.

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  20:56:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope. No misunderstanding. It drains to the center bilge. As you know though the pump is on a ledge so it can not get all of the water out. It will pump down till there are about 10 gallons left in the bilge. So I made a hose to go from the drain to the shower sump.

I am repairing the anchor locker this month as well as rebuilding the windlass. At that time I am going to put a thru hull drain for the anchor locker. Then I just need to seal up the trunk lid.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  21:13:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder what were they thinking when they built our boats!!! Every boat is different and the changes sometimes make no sense. I have a tube going from under the master bed up to the anchor room, I used to get water from the anchor room shelf right into the tube and then to the master bilge. I sealed it with foam. Very little water come down this way now. On Dave's boats where there is a hole in the boat frame to run water from compartment to another they used tubs to go through, 2 years later they put holes but no tubes.
So in 1997 they thought lets have a drain from the anchor room to the bilge and in 1998 they gave it up! Go figure...

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  21:20:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is exactly right Allen. And in my case the shelf has rotted from neglect. That is what I am repairing in there. Anyway, all the water the runs down the front of the deck runs into the anchor locker doors onto the shelf and through the shelf. I too have the tube with the cables and such for windlass and the water vent and wast vents. No doubt some comes down that too. When I put in the thru hull I will seal up both.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  21:26:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I looked at 3 other 440 express before buying mine, all 3 had rotten shells but mine. Great to be sharing all this information, I want dry bilge!!! :-)

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  21:44:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you take care of them (like everything else) they should last a long time.

I should change the title to "Solving Trojan 440 Express Problems, One at a Time"

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Edited by - jmeirhofer on Jun 07 2013 21:45:44

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 07 2013 :  22:50:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty happy with mine! I won't want it to sound like there are a ton of issue in fact I think there are very few problems. Nothing that would keep me from buying the boat again! I have the oldest Trojan on this forum and it's in great shape so I won't complain anything!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  05:58:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm pretty happy with mine! I won't want it to sound like there are a ton of issue in fact I think there are very few problems. Nothing that would keep me from buying the boat again! I have the oldest Trojan on this forum and it's in great shape so I won't complain anything!

Your Boat is in great shape. I didn't mean to sound like I wasn't happy with the boat. I am extremely happy, we all know she handle the water amazingly and we have more space, storage and comfort than anything else in this size. LOVE the boat.
Just curios about some minor decision making. Also Dave my point was that on your boat which is first year built I feel they have some more efficiency and thoughts into some minor things than on mine, like those tubes in the through holes, your counter top, garbage can in the wet bar etc... Then on the other hand I like my lay out better but I just wonder.

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  06:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same for me Dave. Maybe calling them problems would not be the correct term. I can say that I do really like the boat and the way it handles. The space inside and out. The accomodations.......

But there are some things in the design that could have been executed better. There are a few things that they designed in that I just do not understand. And there are other things that, IMHO, just need updating due to their age. And some things just need to be repaired/serviced/rebuilt from neglect or age.

Water in the bilge when it rains and leaking canvas around the radar arch seem to be pretty common problems. The design to evacuate water from the deck to overboard can be an issue if not maintained. The water leaking into the trunk can be an issue as well. The way the floor is designed it is more prone to rot than get rid of the water. Most of the stuff is easy to re-engineer though so it not as big an issue as it may seem. Sometimes we forget these boats are 15-20 years old.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

gardnersf

RO# 13607

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  07:51:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the pre-Carver Trojan express and My radar Arch was the single worst designed aspect of the boat. Looks like they carried forth that tradition. I have constant leaks around the arch canvas and the arch has bowed a little over time form the radar. What type of inner support is on your aches?

Scott Gardner
Smithfield, RI
1986 Trojan 10 meter Mid-Cabin Express "More Family Time"
Twin Crusader 454 Straight Inboards
1963 17' Boston Whaler - 90HP Evinrude

Homeport: Barrington, RI Go to Top of Page

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  09:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Scott. My arch is made out of aluminum. It is strong enough to support my weight so no problem with just about anything I want to put up there.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  09:29:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is my solution for the anchor locker run off. At least the temporary solution. Once I put in the thru hull to drain the locker as well as rebuild the shelf to direct rain water out of the anchor hole I should not need it any more.

Hose leading from pipe to shower sump

I used silicone to seal the other end.

I connected it directly to the sump

I used clear tubing so I can see if there is water in it. There are other places in front of this bilge that water could come fromsuch as the railing stanchions or the nav light thru deck spots. If these work loose and water comes in I will know about it.

Since it rained all day yesterday I finished this project as well.

Before

After

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Edited by - jmeirhofer on Jun 08 2013 09:30:33

gardnersf

RO# 13607

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  09:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks John. I'm enjoying this thread. This is a boat I have interest in owning down the road. They seem extremely roomy and functional.

Scott Gardner
Smithfield, RI
1986 Trojan 10 meter Mid-Cabin Express "More Family Time"
Twin Crusader 454 Straight Inboards
1963 17' Boston Whaler - 90HP Evinrude

Homeport: Barrington, RI Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  09:36:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John great work. What is the last pictures before and after? Where is this storage?
I am working on relocating the bilge pump in the lazaret towards the forward part of the bilge and on the floor not on the wood they installed in the back. My drain holes with hoses from the sides i did last week worked. The mid bilge was full just that the pump was too high. Pictures in a few minutes.

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Jun 08 2013 09:38:58

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  09:44:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where the pump was before in the back of the bilge up in the wood platform:

Where the pump is going to be, forward in the bilge. You can see the hoses i run from the upper bilge. Had through hull with no hoses so the water were going into the beam!

The trough hole:

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  10:48:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that is a good plan Allen. When I tear out my floor to redo it later this summer I will look at that option for the pump. I also plan to find a gasket that will work to keep the majority of the water out as well as put a deck drain in each floor panel to stop any standing water that may get in there. In the end I will probably wind up epoxying the floors in and epoxy paint on the floor as well. Then I just need to maintain them.

The space for the second photos is where the w/d used to be. We never had a need for it so I pulled it out and worked out an exchange with Billy3 for a wave wifi (which I have not installed yet). We would rather have the space for storage. I had wood left over from the floors and used it to cover this area. I created a frame system of 1x2s with the exception of the back wall. I pub the back in first, then the floor and then the right side (left side was finished in cedar already). The right side has boards glued together at the joints and screwed down to the frame. That way I can still get to all of the fuel lines and the fuel tank inspection port without tearing up the wood itself. My wife found a nice stainless three shelf/basket pull out system that will fit perfectly. One of these weekends I will install that and we can start storing linens and such in there. There is a 110v electrical outlet to the left through an access panel that was for the w/d. I am going to drill a hole through the bulkhead to feed that line though and create a 110 outlet in the engine room. (DISCLAIMER: I CAN DO THIS BECAUSE I HAVE DIESELS, I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THIS IF YOU HAVE GAS ENGINES).

I had planned to work on the port side wet sanding, polishing and waxing this weekend but the rain has kept me at bay so I have been doing other odd projects. One thing I have not figured out yet is how to run a cable from the entertainment area to the saloon tele. I want to run two HDMI and one RCA set through to the television. When I finally do put the satalite dish up I will be able to put the DVD player and the dish controller there. Running it to the MSR is easy.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 08 2013 :  12:53:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats funny is that it seem like we all have somewhat of the same plans and we do them in different order :-)
Now you got me thinking about leaking water from the nav lights.
I like what you dis with the w/d space.
Finished relocating the pump just to find there was a hole in the 15 years old hose. I don't think this pump ever worked before. Installed my new laZaret floor back and re enforced the silicon on all the through holes.
We have cables in the marina so for now i am not planning to install the satellite. Would like to upgrade my electronics and my head light. It is working but the remote doesn't turn it anymore.

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 09 2013 :  19:17:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Found out my anchor locker does have a thru hull this morning. Two actually. They are located in the notch of the chine on the outske and in each corner of the locker on the inside.

I was filling the water tank this morning. I put the hose in he hole, and return on the water. I went inside to watch the tank gauge. After about five minutes of the gauge not moving I went up top to check on it. The anchor locker was about half full. Water was fun down to my new hose but I also noticed water running out the chine. So once the locker was empty I moved the chain off to one side and noticed I could see light. It was pretty clogged with gunk but there is a type of pitot tube there. Found the same on the other side. So one of my rehab items will be to fill the drain to the bilge with so.icons and to fill he large tube with the wiring with that foam insulation. New simi-annual maintenance item will be the cleaning of these tubes.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 09 2013 :  21:25:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John I ran a component cable from the entertainment cabinet to the TV it was a bit of a PITA but not the end of the world. From the shelve in front of the washer you can run to the door panel under the second stateroom from there it gets hard but you can run from the port most side of the door under the bed behind the closet and into the access under the day bath sink, from there it's an easy shot up to the TV. Trust me it can be done the cable I ran has 5 mini coaxes in it and it's a thick cable I do wish I had run a cat 5 as well but it would not be a major deal to add something now, I could do one section at a time and use the slack on the cable as a drag line actually I think I ran a drag line with it. If you run into trouble behind the closet and you may, pull the two draws and drill an access panel in the back wall you may want to do this anyway someone thought it would be a good idea to install hose fittings back there (that's right in a spot no one can see or get to and ask me how I know this) you guessed the first year I commissioned my boat I had a leak that drove me insane I traced it down to a fitting behind this closet. I don't remember if I use the access to help run the cable to the TV I may have being it was there.
If you have any questions feel free to call or PM me.
BTW I installed my Billy special Rogue Antenna this weekend so far I'm very happy I have only used it a little bit while at dock so it's still early, but worth the effort to install it when you get a chance again if you have any question call Bill just kidding feel free to call me I can walk you through what and how I installed it.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Edited by - Audrey II on Jun 10 2013 05:51:07

Billylll

RO# 24494

Posted - Jun 09 2013 :  21:37:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John I haven't gotten around to putting the washer/ dryer combo in yet. I wasn't even sure if I
would be boating this year. So far other than the so so weather it's been great getting back on
the water. To install the unit I will be removing a bunk and an upper closet. I have seen 2
installations of the unit I got from you in my Mainship and it shouldn't be that difficult.
The waterlines are a few feet away and there is already a 15 amp circuit (plug) where the washer
will go. I think I need to get rid of the door interlock circuit if I remember correctly.
Let me know if you have any issues when installing the ROGUE. I highly recommend installing it
the way Dave did. Everyone seems to be afraid of mounting the ROGUE in the elements.
When Ubiquiti made the base product it was intended to be mounted directly on a panel antenna
as a sector for a WiFi long range outdoor access point. The unit is IP65 rated.
They perform best when the ROGUE is connected directly to an external antenna.
Bill

Bill Lentz
Little Egg, N.J.

Edited by - Billylll on Jun 10 2013 23:26:01

Homeport: Tuckerton, N.J. Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  11:04:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy you found those drain holes in the anchor room. This weekend my windless decided to not work, it is turning but not pulling the chain. Seem like something is lose inside. Had to pule the chain by hand.

GeeVeeBee

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  11:09:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allen, you need to tighten the screw on the top of the windlass, under the black cap.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  11:52:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HOGAN

Allen, you need to tighten the screw on the top of the windlass, under the black cap.

I did, took a huge flat head and a wrench for better grip. Still was sliding. I will try again, if it still doesn't work i will open it to look at the inside.
And thank you.

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Jun 10 2013 11:52:52

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  15:25:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allen - If you have the same windlass I have, there is a plastic strip inside that wears out after a while. You will likely need a re-build kit for it. I have one for mine, even though it works, that I plan to put on when I do the anchor locker.

Billy - Yes, the interlock switch needs to be removed or replaced. Otherwise the door will never open.

As for the Wave. I will eventually get it installed. It is on my todo list. However, I get good reception from the marina wifi most of the time and when I don't I have 2gb of 3G data via my iphone. I could actually have unlimited if I jailbroke it. So I am in no real hurry. My new chartplotter has built in GPS ant. and if it works without issue I will like not install an external one. That is where I will install the rogue if I do. It is on the arch and I can tape the two cable ends together and just pull it straight through. I have a linksys router to connect it to.

Dave - That is exactly the dilemma I see with the cable to the tele. The bathroom deal is solid unit and there is no real access behind the closet. There is the shelf under the window in that stateroom that has a scewed down top that I could remove. I have also removed the part with the lights in it and can not see past that bathroom. I will be taking it all apart though this coming winter until I can feed lines through there. Think about making myself a conduit with two HDMI, one composite and one Cat5 cable.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  18:39:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought I could see from out side some broken plastic piece. Will take it apart during the week sometimes. Can't remember the brand for the windless.

GeeVeeBee

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  18:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John try using a snake for under the sink I think you will be able to go behind the closet and to the door under the bed, If not as I said pull the two draws and drill some big holes and you will be all set!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  19:54:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once I get after it I am sure I will find the way. I only want to do this once though which is why I am pulling so many cables at once. I am going to do the same with the master stateroom and eventually the cockpit. One thing I have been doing as I open these places up is to stick my iPhone in the holes and take pictures. I have a whole album on photobucket entitled camera only spaces. Those pictures really help to understand the space you are trying to work with.

Allen. I ordered my parts from defender. I downloaded the manual from the maxwell web site.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

rythmstrat

RO# 32479

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  20:04:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jmeirhofer

Page 7?

Keep going guys...you might be surprised how many read this...
FWIW, I really enjoy following this thread.

Scott.
Moose Deer Point Marina
'90 Carver Santego DC 3897
2001 Seadoo LRV.

Homeport: Twelve Mile Bay, Georgian Bay, Ontario Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  20:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John i read your mind :-) look what i have been "reading"!!
Also it is poring rain, I wonder if I get as much water in the cabin bilge as before.

GeeVeeBee

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  20:25:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rythmstrat

quote:

Page 7?

9165 to be exact...

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  20:33:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and my wife were just talking about that. As much and as hard as it rained I can't wait to get to the bot Friday and see how much water is in the bilge.

Thanks Scott! If we can save just one Carver Trojan 440 Express it will be worth it. Seriously though I really like taking about these projects. I am mostly winging it on stuff so having others give insight and suggestions really helps. And hopefully it helps others too.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

rythmstrat

RO# 32479

Posted - Jun 10 2013 :  22:06:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Page 7?

9165 to be exact...

That's true, forgot about the 'read' counter.
Just goes to show ya. Happy to see more Trojans be saved. Lol...mostly, I just think the rest of us Carver owners are duds, as writers...lol. (kidding, I'm kidding)
I like to see the projects people tackle, it's inspiring!

Scott.
Moose Deer Point Marina
'90 Carver Santego DC 3897
2001 Seadoo LRV.

Homeport: Twelve Mile Bay, Georgian Bay, Ontario Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  04:31:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Page 7?

9165 to be exact...

That's true, forgot about the 'read' counter.
Just goes to show ya. Happy to see more Trojans be saved. Lol...mostly, I just think the rest of us Carver owners are duds, as writers...lol. (kidding, I'm kidding)
I like to see the projects people tackle, it's inspiring!

All of our "Trojan's" are leaking!!! We just have to fix that problem :-)

GeeVeeBee

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  05:44:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"All of our "Trojan's" are leaking!!! We just have to fix that problem :-)"

That doesn't sound right! Sounds like we may have a population explosion:)

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  05:52:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

"All of our "Trojan's" are leaking!!! We just have to fix that problem :-)"

That doesn't sound right! Sounds like we may have a population explosion:)

When you look behind yo and over to your port side doesn't it feels just like population explosion? :-)

GeeVeeBee

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  18:09:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went down to the boat for 30 minutes, started taking apart my windless, more complicated than I thought. Took of the engine and have to take of more parts to take it all out. Still don't know what it is sliding. It is a Maxwell 800

GeeVeeBee

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  18:52:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope you know how to put it all back together!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Page: of 25 Previous Topic: Cockpit yhact 500 Topic Next Topic: New to forum - Just purchased a 2000 440 Trojan  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.48 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com