BoaterEd Store      - Help Support This Forum - Join Today!      Hunting/Fishing Stuff
BoaterEd
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register

Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members | Online Users | Avatar Legend | Statistics
[ Active Members: 6 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 149 ]  [ Newest Member: SmokinCigarettes ]
 All Forums
 Clubs - Organized Clubs, Cruises and Activities
 Carver Owners
 Trojan 440 Upgrades, Fixes and Ideas
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Author Previous Topic: Cockpit yhact 500 Topic Next Topic: New to forum - Just purchased a 2000 440 Trojan
Page: of 25

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  18:54:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allen. Here is the manual I have. I believe yours is the same.
http://www.maxwellmarine.com/downloader.php?i=127
You need kit #P100019. It is the plastic strip in there that is wore out. Supposedly they only last a few years. I have no idea how old mine is. I believe this is called a pressure arm or something like that. As long as I am taking mine apart I figured I would rebuild the other plastic parts too. If you like I can get the part numbers I ordered from defender when I go to the boat his weekend

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

"Son, I've got a very low bull$*%t tolerance" -- Pancho Carter

Homeport: Patch of Dirt in Pasadena, MD Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  18:58:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking at the pictures as we speak, I do well when I have pictures :-) shouldn't be a problem. Worse case I will keep rafting with you :-).
I hope I only need to replace the pressure arm, also it will be a good time to service the windless. Apperantly it is required every year.

GeeVeeBee

Homeport: Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  19:52:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jmeirhofer

Allen. Here is the manual I have. I believe yours is the same.
http://www.maxwellmarine.com/downloader.php?i=127
You need kit #P100019. It is the plastic strip in there that is wore out. Supposedly they only last a few years. I have no idea how old mine is. I believe this is called a pressure arm or something like that. As long as I am taking mine apart I figured I would rebuild the other plastic parts too. If you like I can get the part numbers I ordered from defender when I go to the boat his weekend

Thanks John, it is the same windless. I also came across some old thread from last year with information. I do want to replace the other plastic parts while I am at it so please let me know the part numbers. That will be great. I also so the pressure arm at Defender and will order spare as well when you provide me with the parts numbers. Will also grease all the recommended parts.

what do you know!! Page 8!!!!

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  20:06:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you have a law anchor? What is the weight of your anchor? I will be there Friday evening and try to remember to post the part numbers then?

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  20:24:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jmeirhofer

Do you have a law anchor? What is the weight of your anchor? I will be there Friday evening and try to remember to post the part numbers then?

Not sure about the anchor weight. Maybe 25-30 LBS. what is a law anchor?

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  04:21:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Allen. It should have read claw anchor.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  07:28:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"law" anchor LOL I read this and had no idea what you were talking about when you posting your correction I had to laugh I can't believe I didn't realize what you meant.

I have a law anchor I think Allen has one too.

Dave

“Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.” – T.S. Elliotcommon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

1996 440 Trojan Express

odvar

RO# 32463

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  12:38:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave, so what is this antenna you are talking about?

Odvar
H2OFFICE

2000 TROJAN 440 EXPRESS

Homeport: meydenbauer bay, wash Go to Top of Page

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  17:51:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup!!! law anchor it is :-)
I google law anchor and couldnt figure out what you meant John :-) thats funny. And yes i should have figured out as well. :-)
Oh and i ordered every part that seem to be either plastic or rubber. That manual you had link to earlier is very helpful and detailed.

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Jun 12 2013 17:54:41

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  18:16:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have many of the owner/service/maintenance manuals that I have found online saved as PDF files as saved to A folder on my Mac. Eventually I will get them all loaded to my iBooks library so I can see them on my iPad and iPhone too. I save invoices and other records like that also.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  20:44:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All set, I went to the boat this evening, there was a missing washer under the "cheese head screw" this caused the clutch nut to set lose. At list I had a chance to grease some parts of the engine and gear box. Also have some parts shipped by defender so I will keep as spare. Never a dull moment :-)
I have a file on my I pad for every part of the boat. I save stuff to bookmarks that I have been looking at. When I find a PDF of something I always save it. All the paper manuals been updated since they manufactured date. The maxwell is a great example.

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Jun 12 2013 20:50:43

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 14 2013 :  21:14:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I got to the boat today and expected to find a good amount of water in the bilge with the nearly 4 inches of rain we had. There was less than a gallon. Evidently my hose to the sump has worked to stop the majority of it. So I moved onto what I thought would be a quick project that needs doing before I can go anywhere this summer. Install the new chartplotter.

Yeah right. Easy. lol. Not.

Turns out in order for the chartplotter to connect to the transducer I needed a NMEA2000 adapter. So I got that and thought I was good. Nope. Now I need a NMEA2000 starter kit. Does anyone here carry that? Nope. Can I get the parts to build my own? Nope. So now with the helm tore apart I am stuck for at least one more weekend. I am about ready to toss in the towel for this season. At least it gives me some time to install the NOS gauges I found.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 14 2013 :  21:37:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like your helm cover. When it come to electronics it's either when my dad is here or I pay someone. I am clueless when it come to that stuff. Good luck with the rest :-)

GeeVeeBee

Starry Night

RO# 18025

Posted - Jun 14 2013 :  22:30:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey II

"All of our "Trojan's" are leaking!!! We just have to fix that problem :-)"

That doesn't sound right! Sounds like we may have a population explosion:)

Not mine!

Bob

Starry Night
2001 44' Trojan 440 Express Yacht
1985 21' Chris Craft Scorpion
2011 SeaDoo RXT 260 Jet Ski
1988 34' Carver Montego (Sold)

"Anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there." Captain Ron

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina and Yacht Club, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  05:50:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL rb2rb2@gr5tgr5t Allen. Evidently I am too. I ordered the parts I "suspect" I need last night.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  06:02:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Came to the boat yesterday, after sealing every drain hole in the garage and engine room I suspected leading water into the cabin bilge... Still had a few gallons to pump. Oh well!

GeeVeeBee

Starry Night

RO# 18025

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  08:36:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John,
The finished floor looks amazing. You look like a true craftsman. After all said an done, how much time did it take to start and complete the project?

Ok how about a proposition, you come up to do my cabin, and I will come down with new seat cushions and canvas for your boat. LOL.

Bob

Starry Night
2001 44' Trojan 440 Express Yacht
1985 21' Chris Craft Scorpion
2011 SeaDoo RXT 260 Jet Ski
1988 34' Carver Montego (Sold)

"Anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there." Captain Ron

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina and Yacht Club, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  09:39:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John that's a heck of an offer! I would consider paying someone to do the work if I could get that deal:)
My next project will be redoing the cockpit seating this may be a Winter project by next year the boat will look like new.

As for the leak I must have missed this fix what hose did you run to the shower sump?

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  11:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob - Thanks. That is certainly worth considering, although my canvas is only 2 years old. On the flooring I would say I have about 80-100 hours. I had help for 4 or 5 of the weekends. How long it takes depends a lot on how many hatches your doing. I will send you a PM or email later this week.

Dave - If you go back through this thread you will find it. Maybe only one page ago. The cables for your windlass and the tubing for your water and vent as well as the waste vent feed through a big tube maybe 3" dia. from the anchor locker (right under the windlass tray that overflows and/or gets rotted and leaks) and into the space under your MSR bed. I have a bow thruster so there is access to it already there. I am not sure if you would have it or not. Any way, any water that leaks down that tube goes into this space. This space has a 3/4" ID tube that leads to the center bilge. In my case my tray is pretty deteriorated and needs to be replaced/repaired. So any rain water that runs in through the anchor locker doors goes into the big tube and then the little tube. I had considered just sealing the big tube but if you ever need to get something else through there or replace something it would come back to haunt you. Repairing and maintaining the run off tray will help greatly but it will still overflow in a hard rain. So my solution in the bilge area was to connect a tube from the 3/4" drain to the shower sump and then sealing it inside of the rigid drain with silicone. With the severe storms that rolled through here I figured it would not have worked and the shower sump would not have kept up. However, there was less than a gallon in the center bilge. I used to get more than that just from rain.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  16:09:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, despite some setbacks I was able to get a couple things done this weekend.

I got half the helm done, NOS gauges to port as well as the new chartplotter 1/2 installed. I am getting a new transducer and will be installing that next weekend. I found out the DT800 goes in the same sleeve as the one I have now so it should just be a swap. Once that is connected it will be good to go. Charts, depth, temp, DCS, GPS and I believe I will be connecting the Autopilot as well. I may also try to get the other starboard gauge set installed as well. Over winter I plan to take the helm panel off and have the old holes filled and the whole thing painted.

Before - In this location it was hard to see unless I was standing. And it made the gauges hard to see as well.

after - now I can see both and look at the plotter almost as a heads up. when I do the radar next year it will go on the oposite side

New guages at the ready - you can really tell how much the paint has weathered.

I intended for this to take about 3-4 hours. Instead I am on my third weekend.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  21:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you have on the windows? Some sort of cover? Great that you were able to finish, good for you. I will have to do something about my chart plotter as well, it is not working. You changed the name of the title :-) nice. Any trips planned for this year?
We are going to Norwalk CT over 4 of July weekend. Can't wait.

GeeVeeBee

Billylll

RO# 24494

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  21:53:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John which replacement Radar unit are you going with?
Bill

Bill Lentz
Little Egg, N.J.

Homeport: Tuckerton, N.J. Go to Top of Page

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  21:53:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is what is on the windows, a giant cover. Keeps the sun out

Not quite done. I still need to get and install the new transducer then finish bolting everything down. We have been out a couple time sbut not to go anywhere. We were going to go somewhere this weekend but I tore the dash apart last weekend thinking I would have it done before I left. Didn't finish this weekend either. If I get it done next weekend we may go out for a ride somewhere. I will be at the boat all week the 4th of July week. Sandy will be joining me on the 4th. I doubt we will go anywhere as I hate to go anywhere (car or boat) on holidays. To many drunks out there.

With all the projects I had for this year, and the that they are taking twice as long per project, it looks like we will be mostly Dock Marys this year. Just short trips in the inner harbor or over to a few of the closer marinas for lunch or dinner for the afternoon.

I figured we were all contributing a bit so a title change was in order.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  22:00:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Billy - It will be a Garmin 18" and a 2nd 740 unit. Probalbly buy them as a package unless I can find a deal buying them separate or a used GMR18.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  07:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm confused did you find/buy a new dash panel complete with gauges? Where on earth did you find that? I would love to replace my gauges as well but not in a rush but it's on my long term wish list. I recovered my dash panels with carbon fiber so they look pretty good they are starting to fade though that's why I had a helm cover made when the replaced my top.

I find it interesting how different all of our helms look!

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Billylll

RO# 24494

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  08:48:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John that will be a nice combination, I would recommend the GMR18HD.
That's the radar unit I have been using the last 3 years. it performs well.
Prior to that I had a problematic GMR24HD.
Bill

Bill Lentz
Little Egg, N.J.

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  08:50:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave - I did find a complete gauge panel with gauges. And the same place had all but a fuel gauge for the other panel (but no panel) so I got those two. It was at great lakes skipper. I am going to keep the panels as it is already drilled for the rudder indicator. This winter (or maybe next at the speed I am going) I will take all the panels off and get them re-painted.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  21:57:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Painted would be nice you might also consider a wood grain laminate and router out the holes. I had trouble finding the wood grain and I came across the carbon fiber so I went with that instead. I have very different gauges and I don't have screw hole in the panels to hold them in place. If I replace my gauges I would probably go with something like yours with a bezel I like the way they look. I think I have a few more gauges then you as well. I have a rudder indicator I also have a water gauge for my fresh water tank. It's hard to make out from the picture but I have temp and oil pressure for both engines as well as transmissions and the two fuel levels some how it just looks like I have more gauges not sure what the differences are.

As you can see they are similar but different this is also taken before I replaced the radar.
[/URL]

This is my new radar screen I actually have two 4208 units I went with the unit that Bill recommended to me as well as he just told you the garmin 18' HD dome. It's decent but no where as good as my old Furuno unit! I do like the way it networks with the rest of the equipment.
[/URL]

This year I added the GSD 22 and a second transducer with temperature sensor although I don't think it's very accurate I need to test it and see if there is a way to calibrate it.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  04:42:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have any gauges for my transmissions. And my water gauge is in the saloon.i am not a rel fan of the wood helm look. And I have a friend back inCA that makes carbon fiber panels if I went that route. But I like the clean painted look best. That said, when I remove the radar display I will probably use a carbon fiber panel to cover the hole. I plan to move the autopilot control and VHF radio to that spot. But it is a project fr next year so I may change my mind by then, lol

All I need to do to finish it for now is to install the new transducer and put the starboard panel I made to cover the holes in the helm panel in place. That should be done next weekend.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Edited by - jmeirhofer on Jun 17 2013 04:56:23

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  06:56:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
John my left panel from left to right is water, rudder , port trans temp, starboard trans temp then trans oil pressure port and starboard. The larger right panel is all motor info plus fuel gauges. It's so odd one year difference and they made so many changes I doubt that the layout of gauges was something that the customers decided on for themselves but maybe that's why they are different.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  07:47:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that is a huge difference. The NOS panel I found says on the back it is for a 97 so I think it is typical of the year. The rudder indicator I have was an add on. It is on the far right of the big gauge panel. My gauges are split up port and starboard sides of the Tachs. Outward from the tachs it goes Oil press, water temp, voltmeter and fuel. Nothing for the transmission.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  07:51:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have but wish I did the volt meters that's something I really miss! I have to go into the cabin to the panel and I have to select port or starboard using a momentary switch, not sure why they did it this way?

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Billylll

RO# 24494

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  08:41:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't have but wish I did the volt meters that's something I really miss! I have to go into the cabin to the panel and I have to select port or starboard using a momentary switch, not sure why they did it this way?

You can do system voltage on your Garmin plotter, go to chartplotter set up, system, then unit voltage. This is the voltage that the plotter sees not the voltage at the alternator.
Bill

Bill Lentz
Little Egg, N.J.

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  11:09:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
talked to my Trucks mechanic, asked him to order me the O rings for the after coolers. he said he has a company that will clean them for less than $100 each. that's sound good to me!!! will take them apart next Sunday.

GeeVeeBee

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  11:13:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the aftercooler or heat exchanger? Or do you have Cummins?

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  11:27:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cummins. after cooler.

GeeVeeBee

HOGAN

RO# 3813

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  12:10:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allen, I'll have to get the name of that place from you.

1999 Trojan 440 Express
2005 Scout 175 Sportfish

MMSI# 338049724

Surly to bed, surly to rise...

Homeport: Haverstraw Marina, Haverstraw, NY Go to Top of Page

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  12:45:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Billylll

quote:

You can do system voltage on your Garmin plotter, go to chartplotter set up, system, then unit voltage. This is the voltage that the plotter sees not the voltage at the alternator.
Bill

Yes I know I use that I would prefer having the voltage right off each motor it's a much better indicator as for my concerns.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  12:53:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HOGAN

Allen, I'll have to get the name of that place from you.

sure, will do. i am planning to take the after coolers apart next Sunday and drop it in the shop Monday morning. he said 2-3 days will have them back. also planning to replace all antifreeze and Thermostats which I already have.

GeeVeeBee

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  15:02:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a lot of antifreeze I did mine this year as well.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  15:28:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How much did it take you Dave? I will be doing mine as well (over winter) since I am pulling off the heat exchanger anyway.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  17:53:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7.5 gallons per motor and .5 in the reservoir I believe it was a total of 16 gallons. I had my mechanic do it while he was doing the waste lines. I figured he was already in my engine room and it was on my to do list and I had just cut open my finger so I was happy to pay someone else to do it.

BTW how many hours do you have on your boat?

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  19:55:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just about 1000 hours total. The motors were replaced under warranty in 1999 with just over 100 hours on them. I put about 100 on bringing it up from Florida then spent the summer replacing the port motor. Last year we put 37 hours on. The wy the year is going so far we have a grand total of two hours so I am thinking less than last year.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  20:14:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was the motor that was replaced by you under warranty?

GeeVeeBee

Edited by - Delivering Happiness on Jun 17 2013 20:39:36

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  20:20:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At 1000 hours I was told it was time for the first big service. I currently have 725 I had someone like at them and told me not to do anything until I got to the 1000 hour mark. Other then the routine stuff that I so every year or two anyway. He listened to them check the gauges and said don't touch them yet, I was good with this I don't know that I will own the boat long enough to deal with this service I love the boat but I have had it for several years I don't tend to keep anything very long except the Audrey one:)

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  20:50:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allen. No warranty. It was out of pocket. Long block, turbo rebuild, new injectors, and oil coolers. Zyglo found a crack in number three cylinder that was not visible to the eye. Not an expense I want to incur again.

Dave, at the rate I am going I may not make 1000 hours on either motor either. As least if I do it will be years apart. The starboard motor will likely hit 1000 hours either next year or the following year. I am planning for new oil coolers, turbo rebuild and new injectors at the end of next season. I will be getting the valves checked then too. It's always something

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Delivering Happiness

RO# 33144

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  20:58:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, I remember now I read it on your blog. We don't put a lot of hours on the boats either, our favorite anchorage/raft up spot is 0.5 miles from our marina and our second favorite is 2 miles away. Once or twice a year we take a trip to either NJ or LI. Can't take too much time of as it is my busy season. I might just take the whole week of July 4th which will be first time in 15 years. :-)

GeeVeeBee

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  21:03:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I originally figured I would do the valves at 750 but I was told not to so I will wait a few more years if I don't sell it I will do whatever is recommended.

I'm still playing games with my generator pump I picked up the new pump today and it turns out it was the wrong unit while the pump looked correct the mount was not compatible. So this repair will have to wait a few more days:(

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

jmeirhofer

RO# 30972

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  04:41:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have not done the anchor out thing yet. Primarily because I need to repair that area first and have not gotten to it. The wood under the roller is soft and needs repair. It is not a great design IMHO that requires constant maintenance. And I don't think it has been done on mine. I plan to do that the week of the fourth as I will be at the boat by myself most of the week. Once that is done we I'll be anchoring at least for the day to begin with. If we can work out the logistics with he dogs and pottie breaks, maybe longer.

John
1997 Trojan 440 Express

Audrey II

RO# 30499

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  09:08:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not had any problems with my anchor or locker so far! Yes it gets muddy but that is to be expected.

Dave

1996 440 Trojan Express

Page: of 25 Previous Topic: Cockpit yhact 500 Topic Next Topic: New to forum - Just purchased a 2000 440 Trojan  
 New Topic |   New Poll New Poll |   Reply to Topic | 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
BoaterEd © BoaterEd Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.62 seconds to load
Forum Guidelines and Privacy Notice

Boatered.com